** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

sdm5055 wrote:
Zarovich wrote:Is it me or does it take longer with a time limit since nobody HAS to change their vote to keep the game moving? Seems like we are willing to wait for the time limit and see what happens. I guess if your vote has some with it, but it seems to have the only vote for someone just wastes time. I know I had the only vote for someone and looking back, it was just a time eater.

Anyways, when is the time up? lol
well we never really ran into this problem untill this game
last game was pretty bad too but there were a larger number of players so it wasnt as bad. that is another reason, along with his actions that make me believe he is sluggy, i want to salt redwill because he said he will be gone until saturday. juice/canaan may be slugs but atleast they will participate.

And that is a good point Zaro and it echos what MWB said about the slugs trying to get canaan/juice out of the way to get rid of the vets
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

salting redwill just because he isnt around is a terrible idea. did you not pay any attention to my post? we miss this its game over, pretty much. what im curious about is how canaan ends up almost salted a few times makes one kind of off the wall post salting rw and so many follow. thats interesting. right now my top three are canaan, juice and tw. we already have some on juice, so village...please, lets get juice today!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

wow...letang you arent very good at this...the more i read your post the more obvious you are...ugh...come on village dont be stupid
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

5 - redwill
1 - Canaan
4 - Juicy

10 hour limit is at 11. or close to it or something. idk.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

jaysmiter wrote:wow...letang you arent very good at this...the more i read your post the more obvious you are...ugh...come on village dont be stupid

I agree Letang is posting strange.... but to me it seems like he is stretching for different theories he doesnt seem to be sticking with one i think he started on zaro this round then red both with some type of theory but to me that seems like a villager just over trying

like you said jay we have to really think about this and not jump on one post and use that we gotta go back and look or we are toast

but what is our time looking like anyone know? i guess we might not have a lot of time to think about this
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

ok nevernimd thanks senka
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

well if we stupidly salt another villager, i really hope the bird takes out letang, canaan, juice or tw...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:salting redwill just because he isnt around is a terrible idea. did you not pay any attention to my post? we miss this its game over, pretty much. what im curious about is how canaan ends up almost salted a few times makes one kind of off the wall post salting rw and so many follow. thats interesting. right now my top three are canaan, juice and tw. we already have some on juice, so village...please, lets get juice today!
I've been a proponent of redwill for awhile. Not saying I'm right, but it's also not me following canaan. I agree that TW is also suspicious though.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Trying to channel my inner Senka
unsalt redwill
salt TW

Then sdm would be my next choice.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:salting redwill just because he isnt around is a terrible idea. did you not pay any attention to my post? we miss this its game over, pretty much. what im curious about is how canaan ends up almost salted a few times makes one kind of off the wall post salting rw and so many follow. thats interesting. right now my top three are canaan, juice and tw. we already have some on juice, so village...please, lets get juice today!
I've been a proponent of redwill for awhile. Not saying I'm right, but it's also not me following canaan. I agree that TW is also suspicious though.
I went with redwill because of my post earlier not because of what canaan said all he did was list players and there posting amounts

i will rephrase what i said

redwill is not the bird he has been all over juice so he would have eat him

he made a comment about being mad the angel did not protect cupkeeper so he is not the angel

his posting pattern and almost a "swagger" of being bigger than the village leads me to believe he is a slug
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

well mwb, dont salt rw because he's not going to be around. not this close to a village defeat. how about this, go with juice this round and if im wrong i will immediately vote for rw and not change for anything.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

jaysmiter wrote:well mwb, dont salt rw because he's not going to be around. not this close to a village defeat. how about this, go with juice this round and if im wrong i will immediately vote for rw and not change for anything.
Ugh, are we going to have another tie and go into win by 2 overtime? lol :face:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:well mwb, dont salt rw because he's not going to be around. not this close to a village defeat. how about this, go with juice this round and if im wrong i will immediately vote for rw and not change for anything.
I unsalted him already and went for tw
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

no mwb! we can get tw next round...we're too close to the limit for that big of a swing, go for juice
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I think if Juice were a slug he'd be posting more.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:no mwb! we can get tw next round...we're too close to the limit for that big of a swing, go for juice
The fact that you're pushing so much for him makes me more suspicious of you. Why are you so sure about juice?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dont you remember lasf game? the only time hes really posted this game is defending against redwill...just please go with me. if im wrong it is all on me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

4 - redwill
4 - Juicy
1 - Canaan
1 - TW
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:dont you remember lasf game? the only time hes really posted this game is defending against redwill...just please go with me. if im wrong it is all on me.
He posted pretty frequently last game until it became obvious that he was a slug and didn't have a reason to post.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

If I'm switching again, it's for one of the four people left who voted for JC:
redwill
Letang
sdm
canaan

The reason I switched to TW was his recent posts seemed a bit off.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

at one point i thought redwill was the sexta
now i just think he's a slug
salt redwill
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

im sure of juice because of beerman's logic, and because of his posting habits. it just seems so obvious to me...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

What was beerman's logic?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

juice on cue to put the go ahead vote on a villager...sigh