** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Post by beerman »

jaysmiter wrote:Just a point of interest:

If we salt a villager this round and the vig nabs a villager tonight...we'd be down to 11. That's 6 votes needed. 5 slugs. Game over, man. Game over.
yeah and not to mention the slugs sliming someone up. So really this is our last chance to get it right
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I COULD get on board with a juice vote, simply because the slugs have not killed him yet and he has not contributed anything to the village yet. He typically is pretty good at pegging slugs
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

reading back quite a few, I think this redwill guy is quite shady.

He said that he dares the Slugs to much on me. And yet the slugs have yet to do it. It makes zero sense that they didn't even try. Maybe hes a slug? Or he could be the bird or the sexta or whatever the angel is. I dont really know, but as a village we need to find out.

Salt Redwill
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Twisted Wrister wrote:reading back quite a few, I think this redwill guy is quite shady.

He said that he dares the Slugs to much on me. And yet the slugs have yet to do it. It makes zero sense that they didn't even try. Maybe hes a slug? Or he could be the bird or the sexta or whatever the angel is. I dont really know, but as a village we need to find out.

Salt Redwill

...so you want to vote for someone who you think could be a slug, the bird, or the sexta? Seems smart...

And, if the slugs were smart, why would they go after someone that "dared" them when they could just use it against him? Kind of like what you're doing...interesting.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

salt twisted wrister

Your last post, when I really think about it, have convinced me that you're a slug.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

*has
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

jaysmiter wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:reading back quite a few, I think this redwill guy is quite shady.

Salt Redwill

...so you want to vote for someone who you think could be a slug, the bird, or the sexta? Seems smart...

And, if the slugs were smart, why would they go after someone that "dared" them when they could just use it against him? Kind of like what you're doing...interesting.
I highly highly doubt he is bird he would have taken out juice after he had been calling for his head since day 1
and I believe he stated something about being mad the angel didnt protect cupkeeper (but that could have been after the fact) so that makes me think he isnt the angel or he would have protected cupkeeper

out of the talkative I think he is the best bet to be a slug IMO
I am not sold on the reasoning of daring the slugs but both logics are interesting because they could use double reverse psychology I think it was a noob mistake that he posted at night thinking the slugs had it all figured out

salt redwill
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm never gonna get my vote
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

salt canaan
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

you know what, beerman...just for you, i'll switch.unsalt TW

salt juice
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

jaysmiter wrote:you know what, beerman...just for you, i'll switch.unsalt TW

salt juice
I have to take my boys to football practice. I'm willing to switch from canaan to Juice.

Unsalt canaan.

Salt Juice.

Can I get some color pls
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Zarovich wrote:

salt juice
I have to take my boys to football practice. I'm willing to switch from canaan to Juice.

Unsalt canaan.

Salt Juice.

Can I get some color pls

I'm going to do the same for the reasons I stated earlier.

unsalt beerman

salt juice
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Zarovich wrote:

salt juice

Unsalt canaan.

Salt Juice.

Can I get some color pls
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:salt twisted wrister

Your last post, when I really think about it, have convinced me that you're a slug.
Uh, yeah, the more I read from TW the more I think he's a possibility.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I also think that it's possible that the people pushing to get juice and canaan salted are slugs trying to eliminate the more experienced players.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

4 - redwill
1 - Canaan
4 - Juicy

? maybe? someone correct me if wrong.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

gotta go to tutoring. bbl.
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

something been bothering me about redwill for a while now. don't know what. but to hell with it.

salt redwill
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

oh. what progress.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It would go a lot faster if you just told us who the slugs are.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:It would go a lot faster if you just told us who the slugs are.
yeah for real, salt the slugs
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Is it me or does it take longer with a time limit since nobody HAS to change their vote to keep the game moving? Seems like we are willing to wait for the time limit and see what happens. I guess if your vote has some with it, but it seems to have the only vote for someone just wastes time. I know I had the only vote for someone and looking back, it was just a time eater.

Anyways, when is the time up? lol
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Zarovich wrote:Is it me or does it take longer with a time limit since nobody HAS to change their vote to keep the game moving? Seems like we are willing to wait for the time limit and see what happens. I guess if your vote has some with it, but it seems to have the only vote for someone just wastes time. I know I had the only vote for someone and looking back, it was just a time eater.

That's part of it but the bigger problem is there's always a handful or so of people who haven't voted for whatever reason. I'd be much more willing to switch my vote if everyone had voted and we were a couple away. But it always seems we have a third of the village who haven't voted and the two people who are the top vote getters are both always quite a few away from salting.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Zarovich wrote:Is it me or does it take longer with a time limit since nobody HAS to change their vote to keep the game moving? Seems like we are willing to wait for the time limit and see what happens. I guess if your vote has some with it, but it seems to have the only vote for someone just wastes time. I know I had the only vote for someone and looking back, it was just a time eater.

well we never really ran into this problem untill this game
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I guess the question is, are all the slugs participating and some villagers are not? Or are all the villagers participating and some slugs are not?