** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Post by dagny »

..... and THAT is why you don't want to just come out and say "it would be a bad idea to salt me", then freakin disappear.

Of course the slugs are gonna zero in on you. Without more info, the Angel doesn't know to protect you, with multiple people saying the same thing.

Welcome to the game, cup keeper.

I say, we go back and see who cup keeper was suspicious of. Perhaps one of them is who he investigated and found out?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Alrighty, I went back and looked.

He only had about 3 posts. The only ones I saw with a name are one to salt me and one to unsalt me. That's it.

I know I'm not the slug he uncovered, so who would be most likely to have been investigated by him?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Uh, he voted to salt dagny.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I think he would have investigated Juice.

I think Juice is a slug. But I've also got someone else in mind, so I'll hold off for a bit.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:Uh, he voted to salt dagny.
Let's be accurate, shall we?

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 7#p1020797" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cup keeper wrote:Looks like its popular.

salt dagny
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1021060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cup keeper wrote:Checking in quick from work.

Not a slug and it would be a very bad idea to salt me right now.

Oh and unsalt dagny
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

ugh.

now that sucks
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

En-Ah-Chel iz bomb. :scared:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'd like to add, that you all know I've been chomping at the bit to salt/lynch JC.

I had the opportunity for the deciding vote, but on the "chance" that JC "might" have been the gardener, I refused to vote for him, no matter how hard Kicksave pushed. :lol: A slug would've gone for the chance to salt the potential gardener, especially with all the doubt and confusion to blame the deciding vote on.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm well aware that he unsalted you, dagny.

But he gave no other indications, so I said, "Uh, he salted dagny."

I completely agree that it was awful that he essentially gave himself up but did not officially come out. In fact, I called on him to come out in fear that he would be eaten by the slugs.

It's amazing how prescient we find ourselves to be, huh?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

salt kicksave

Dude made such a HUGE deal about JC and HAD to get him salted. If he wouldn't have been salted, he may have been the slugs' target tonight and we could have maybe gotten a slug.

It was careless for him to make such a big deal out of it.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I'm curious why the bird picked Troy....was it a hunch or based on something he did. i'll look in to this more tomorrow...bed time

wish the sexta woulda protected ck :(
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

alright back from work, time to play NHL 10, but heres my quick input.

Kicksave was obviously in favor of salting off JC, which was a terrible decision for the village as he creates a lot of confusion for the village and slugs. Which is sometimes bad and sometimes good. KS had nothing to go on but to kill a potential RP or a good villager. If that doesn't speak slug, I don't know what does.

Salt KS
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Kicksave - 2
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

In pondering who I would research first, this is what I've got.

Juice is such a wild card. The village knows it, the slugs know it, the village knows the slugs know it, the slugs know the village knows they know it.

Therefore, it would certainly make sense to research Juice, ASAP. However, we haven't played with cupkeeper long enough, yet, to even know if he's that astute.

Also, it's so unfair to Juice to get killed right away simply because he's a good player. I mean, why bother ever playing, then? So, I'd really like to think about this one.

On the flip side, while I appreciated it, I found it strange that Juice was so supportive in defending me today. I think I would've been salted if it wasn't for him speaking up. That makes me wonder, though.... why be so supportive of me?

Kicksave threw such a big stink about JC, he had me almost wondering if HE(kicksave) was the gardener, desperately trying to tell us JC was a wolf. That's been disproven. Kicksave's crusade against JC was reminiscent of my own past crusades against him, except Kicksave made it seem like he really KNEW something. At this point, I do believe that Kicksave is either a RP or a slug.

That leads us to canaan. Again, top of the list to research.

I have a couple of other suspicions, but just trying to guess who might've been researched, these are my top three.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Oh, and I like this redwill character, so far.

He's a definite thinker, doesn't seem like a noob at all.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:salt kicksave

Dude made such a HUGE deal about JC and HAD to get him salted. If he wouldn't have been salted, he may have been the slugs' target tonight and we could have maybe gotten a slug.

It was careless for him to make such a big deal out of it.

Hmmm..... definitely something else to ponder.

I had cast the tie breaking vote for canaan in the final few minutes of the time limit. Kicksave went NUTS trying to get the vote back to JC, and succeeded.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Seriously, Dagny, Kicksave couldn't just let him have one more day or night...he was so convinced that JC was a slug and lying about the gardener thing, that he just wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

I'm sorry, but I was more than willing to risk JC not being the gardener because, no matter what, it helped the village. If he was the gardener, the angel knew. If he wasn't and was a slug, the real gardener would have called him on it. If he wasn't and was just a regular villager, he could have directed the slugs away from the gardener, at least for one night. And, as cup keeper said, he found a slug. So, thanks, KS...thanks to you we lost a villager, the gardener, and a slug. If that's not enough for a salting, I don't know what is.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

And Kicksave claimed that JC was selfish. Ha.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

crayz wrote:I'm curious why the bird picked Troy....was it a hunch or based on something he did.
Yeah, I don't get that either. It must have been a hunch, but based on what? I can think of quite a few I'd've gone after instead of him.
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by SolidSnake »

Salt zarovich I hate salting anyone I feel bad lol
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

jaysmiter wrote:So, thanks, KS...thanks to you we lost a villager, the gardener, and a slug. If that's not enough for a salting, I don't know what is.
Let's be reasonable. The villager we lost (if you're referring to JC) deserved to be lost. Kicksave and I called him on his BS. We lost the gardener 'cause the gardener didn't come out when he should have. As for the slug, well, everyone keeps telling us that we probably wouldn't get a slug on the first day, so ... ? (BTW, do you have an idea as to which slug we lost?)

I don't suspect Kicksave at all right now. He seems to be acting like a lone wolf (pun intended, ironically). The slugs, if they're worth their salt (pun again intended) will act in concert.

I know Kicksave offered for us to salt him if he was wrong, but I'm not willing to do that at this point.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Kicksave - 2
Zarovich - 1
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

obviously, the time limit is not in effect from 10:33 tonight (when the last writeup was posted)... so, lets see how things go tomorrow, and set it tentatively at 1:00 PM EST
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

mac5155 wrote:obviously, the time limit is not in effect from 10:33 tonight (when the last writeup was posted)... so, lets see how things go tomorrow, and set it tentatively at 1:00 PM EST
It must be nice to control how long it takes the sun to cross the sky...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

redwill wrote:
mac5155 wrote:obviously, the time limit is not in effect from 10:33 tonight (when the last writeup was posted)... so, lets see how things go tomorrow, and set it tentatively at 1:00 PM EST
It must be nice to control how long it takes the sun to cross the sky...
i've got the pow-ah!