** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Post by crayz »

so the other option is take someone who hasn't posted at all yet....and just band wagon them and worry about JC/CK issues another day
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

beerman wrote:what about jc is making everyone suspicious? At least tell me that much, I haven't seen anything from him or well from anybody to be honest.

Jc and Dagny just throw votes back and forth at one another, if anything they're probably both innocent, but we don't need them to be in a pissing match back and forth all game, so let's get one of em.
I don't really have a problem with this. I still have a vote in for dagny, but I would be willing to change it.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:what about jc is making everyone suspicious? At least tell me that much, I haven't seen anything from him or well from anybody to be honest.

Jc and Dagny just throw votes back and forth at one another, if anything they're probably both innocent, but we don't need them to be in a pissing match back and forth all game, so let's get one of em.
Pinning 2 RPs right off the back plus JC being the Gardener/Seer for the 2nd time in three games: the odds are against both of those things occurring at once. I know, I know, it's not THAT far fetched but it makes me a little suspicious right now. I don't want him out, but he was the only one that would tie dagny and I'd like to keep both of them for now. Unless they're BOTH slugs I have a feeling that their pissing match could prove useful to the village.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:
the wicked child wrote:So I see 2 possibilities with JC...

1) He actually is the gardener
2) He is a slug and it is an attempt to throw us off the case and/or force the real gardener to reveal themselves.

whadda ya think?
I think it's very early for a slug to off himself by claiming to be the gardener. However, it was also early in the vote to say you're the gardener. Bottom line, I don't know what to think.
right, which is why I think it's best to let it play out for the next night/day. If jose's lying the real seer will check him out for sure and we'll know what his real role is.

He could even be just a regular villager and going for some really crazy play. Ieux did this that one game real early and he was just a villager but he did it to throw heat off the real seer. The real seer checked him out saw he was blue and just let him be the decoy while he checked other people.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote: At this point, I think cup keeper may have been telling the truth and JC and Juice are suspect.
But cup keeper didn't really say anything of substance. He may have just said it would be a mistake because he's a villager.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka wrote:5 - Dagny
5 - jose cuervo
3 - cup keeper
1 - TW
1 - neophool
1 - kicksave
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

salt canaan

Just cause it's fun.

I am glad I wasn't paying attention to this all day. What a clustereff of a first day.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

My concerns:

1. canaan - Always goes the distance in these games. Great slug or prime for recruiting.
2. Azkar - Proved deadly as the Vig in WWX. I know I'd want him on my team.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Corvidae wrote:My concerns:

1. canaan - Always goes the distance in these games. Great slug or prime for recruiting.
2. Azkar - Proved deadly as the Vig in WWX. I know I'd want him on my team.
who's a better recruit candidate then they previous game host? hmmm :pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:
Senka wrote:5 - Dagny
5 - jose cuervo
3 - cup keeper
1 - TW
1 - neophool
1 - kicksave
1 - canaan
:scared: :scared:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

jaysmiter wrote:salt canaan

Just cause it's fun.

I am glad I wasn't paying attention to this all day. What a clustereff of a first day.
I'll join that if more people switch off dagny and JC. I'm holding my vote their now for the tie.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Corvidae wrote:

Pinning 2 RPs right off the back plus JC being the Gardener/Seer for the 2nd time in three games: the odds are against both of those things occurring at once. I know, I know, it's not THAT far fetched but it makes me a little suspicious right now. I don't want him out, but he was the only one that would tie dagny and I'd like to keep both of them for now. Unless they're BOTH slugs I have a feeling that their pissing match could prove useful to the village.
I'll disagree with that for one reason, one time I through dagny's name out a few games back and she instantly started accusing me. Eventually the village took sides between us and we were both villagers. It's detrimental to the village because we focus on one or the other. We should either take one out right now or we completely forget it and go to another person.

Like I said I don't 100% believe him but there still is a chance he's telling the truth so why take that huge chance?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Someone just vote for JC and get the show on the road.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

well, they have a little less than 2 hours to break the tie.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Corvidae wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:salt canaan

Just cause it's fun.

I'll join that if more people switch off dagny and JC. I'm holding my vote their now for the tie.
I will absolutely do this. Like I said I think we either need to get rid of dagny/jc so the feud goes away or forget them (for now) and go else where.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:I'll disagree with that for one reason, one time I through dagny's name out a few games back and she instantly started accusing me. Eventually the village took sides between us and we were both villagers. It's detrimental to the village because we focus on one or the other. We should either take one out right now or we completely forget it and go to another person.

Like I said I don't 100% believe him but there still is a chance he's telling the truth so why take that huge chance?
We'll have to agree to disagree on the usefulness, but if I did have to choose dags or JC, I'd let dags go instead of risking another game without a gardener.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Adding to the last thread

But my first choice is to let them both go for now. If JC is the gardener he'll surely check the dagster and assumingly (am I a word?) not continue the votes if she is clean.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Also, let's be honest...Canaan is going to be too busy with NHL 10 to be useful.

ALL ABOARD THE CANAAN TRAIN!!! WOO WOO!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i heard he is camped out at gamestop as we speak :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm going to need to see some support before I remove my tie breaker and resume drinking beer away from the computer.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Midnight release. :pop:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

haha. We didn't get to salt canaan last game, so salt him now? Eh, what the hell... can't be any worse than what we've done already.
unsalt dagny
salt canaan
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I agree Corvi, probably seems like the best bet imo.

Yeah I'll jump on the canaan bandwagon, even though I'll be playing a ton of NHL as well

unsalt dags

salt canaan
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

That will do.

unsalt JC

salt canaan
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

the wicked child wrote:Eh, what the hell... can't be any worse than what we've done already.
which is nothing :lol: