*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by the wicked child »

I'm still suspicious of canaan. He could pretend to be the bird, knowing that the real one could not out him without signing its death warrant... meanwhile saving his arse for at least one cycle. Maybe overthinking it, but I dunno. I lean towards letting the slugs deal with it... if he is not a slug, I can't imagine they will leave him past the following night and risk a nom the following night - similar to leaving Juice as a villager.

Why am I suspicious still? The "accident" involving Senka's "role".

I was skeptical of Senka when he was set on MWB... now he has had 4 slugs nailed. So it is logical to wonder if that is too coincidental. However, I tend to believe him simply because if he were lying the real sexta would have outed him, and also, it would have been an insane ploy to kill off several team mates... no way they go along with it.

The only "quiet" one I am not suspicious of atm is neo, simply because he is playing identical to the last game. He could be a sleeper, but I don't see it. Some of them are barely even voting, let alone posting. Something to consider.

Perhaps there is something sensical in this Slug Wars induced insomnia post that someone else can use to finger a slimeball.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

unsalt pfidc

okay imdrunk. forget it. heres how i see ift. i stoo am curiosu of caananan. i say if hes the bird, sahwsome, he helpsed up a lot, but i just think its stupidt he outed me so easily. it makes me believe he wante dme to come out. and if hes the bird, then he wont do any stiufpid nvp kills again and cost ud precious villagers. if he si lying, then he might be a slug (would be logicval) so im saying that i wouldnt mind salting hfim wither. i know wicked ans jays agree, and i can say i feel like i trust trhese two. im not banking n my 4/4 record on this onef. but im willing to dso this. PS: if yu are the brid, id promise to stop mamknig cananasn's mom jokes randomly in leife. cause it will be myfd mistake. im safe all game if i protect myself, so ntot to be selfish herre, but itsh whatever.
salting canaaan
. and if you gusy wanna salt me fgor this move, fgigo for it. Im just being opinionaretd.

:pop: and in 2 days if you feel im one of the finaln slugs, ill gladly let you hguys salt mee. Well seehow meany believers we havem./
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

but nite. i sleep in til liek 12. so whatev yur doind, goodluck. hopefuly if yu need my vote sfor someone its not that importat, cause ill be stuck on cancnan until i wake up n abel to change it ..
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

lol now THTAS a drunk post!!!

won't be on tommorow until after job #1, around 5 EST. ugh.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

salt PFIDC
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I'm not for salting canaan, yet anyway.

The slugs either have to kill him the next night or risk getting nommed the next one.

If he is faking the real bird can take him down next nom. I'm probably being paranoid anyway... But not a good salt at this juncture.

We have the numbers but need to be smart so we don't waste it.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Also could the fact that the sluggos went off the board on npv and let Senka & canaan alone offer clues?

Smart move to avoid protection? OR inability to make a tough decision without Juice?

Heh. I might be overthinking now, but I'm trying to encourage thought.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Senka wrote:but nite. i sleep in til liek 12. so whatev yur doind, goodluck. hopefuly if yu need my vote sfor someone its not that importat, cause ill be stuck on cancnan until i wake up n abel to change it ..
:pop:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

<sigh>

Guys...

Ive expressed since day 1 my suspicions of MWB and he was a slug

I was ALL ABOUT salting LITT and nomming Juice

I was interested in JC for a while but after I found out about his class schedule, I switched off from him.

That's 3 slugs I was all for getting rid of. How in the heck could I be a slug?
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

the only situation i see canaan being a slug is if the real bird is a "quiet" player. but at this point, there aren't many left. if canaan claimed to be the bird, there is no reason for the real bird to not come out. the fact that no other player has stepped up as the bird makes me believe canaan is in fact the bird, because why would any villager at this point let the sexta potentially protect a slug and risk himself?
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i'm more suspicious of jays or jwie than pfidc or danh
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I'm certainly still suspicious of jwei. When it was between he and mwb, why didn't more slugs help save mwb? Perhaps because we had 2 on the hook.

He's being ultra super quiet again as well. I dunno.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I see your point, PFiDC...

I might be able to get behind a wallflower vote. It's always super suspicious when someone only has like 20 posts and a third of them are these half-hearted votes to salt. Especially when they've all been regular villagers. Though, she did show some kind of passion when voting for Juice. Knowing what we know now about the mayor and juice, though, I'm not quite sure how reliable of a tell that is. It seemed a lot of the slugs were on the Juice train for diversion's sake.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

bhaw wrote:beerman is not alone in the record books anymore. congrats npv!
I can't explain how sad it made me to just read that I lost sole possession of that record :cry:

Then I read Senka's drunk post and it almost made up for it :lol:

back to dead
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Does the bird have another nom tonight or is he out until two nights from now?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Pretty sure no nom tonight.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

opinionaretd = opinionated ******?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

At this point, I am fairly certain on a few people that are villagers. Not sure if I should type the list or just keep it to myself and show that by way of vote...
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote:I might be able to get behind a wallflower vote. It's always super suspicious when someone only has like 20 posts and a third of them are these half-hearted votes to salt. Especially when they've all been regular villagers. Though, she did show some kind of passion when voting for Juice. Knowing what we know now about the mayor and juice, though, I'm not quite sure how reliable of a tell that is. It seemed a lot of the slugs were on the Juice train for diversion's sake.
To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't been taken out yet for how quiet I've been. I think my biggest problem, aside from repeatedly missing entire "day" and "night" cycles, is that a lot of the time I don't really have anything to add so I just won't say anything (and I won't talk at "night," even though that seems to be when I usually end up logged on). This game feels like it's been more confusing than usual to me and a lot of my 'gut feelings' on people have been completely wrong.

As for my voting, Juice is the only person I've been 100% convinced was a slug; it just seemed so obvious to me and I couldn't understand why others didn't see it or too, or at least wouldn't go along. I was also fairly convinced that JC was a slug as well so I was super surprised to find out he wasn't.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:At this point, I am fairly certain on a few people that are villagers. Not sure if I should type the list or just keep it to myself and show that by way of vote...
whats their to gain to providing the list? a nom list for the slugs? do it via the vote, bro.

and I guess I got a little too froggy with the shot. i apologize for that. I went on the hunch that NPV was being a bit too friendly with senka and i thought it had shades of troy loney.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:if canaan claimed to be the bird, there is no reason for the real bird to not come out.
If canaan is a slug claiming to be the bird, I cannot figure out any logical scenario in which the bird doesn't eat him last night. That just doesn't make any kind of sense to me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Senka wrote:but nite. i sleep in til liek 12. so whatev yur doind, goodluck. hopefuly if yu need my vote sfor someone its not that importat, cause ill be stuck on cancnan until i wake up n abel to change it ..
:pop:
What does this mean? This is why the dead need to stay the hell out of the thread.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

wallflower wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:if canaan claimed to be the bird, there is no reason for the real bird to not come out.
If canaan is a slug claiming to be the bird, I cannot figure out any logical scenario in which the bird doesn't eat him last night. That just doesn't make any kind of sense to me.
exactly. if this isnt proof of me being the bird, i dont know what is.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

wallflower wrote:
'zactly. no need for there to be any suspicion in my opinion.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i guess we're on the same page canaan?