*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by PensFanInDC »

Senka wrote:well since we're all out in the open why not plan this together. Like last game malkimaniac discussed with us who he was killing. My vote is to kill PFIDC, cause hes the only one on my NOT SURE list right now. but where did canaan go?
You have a good track record right now and I wouldn't want to see it get all messed up by voting to kill me tonight. If I'm the only one you aren't sure of then why aren't you voting to salt me? Just curious...

<this may backfire...>

:lol:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan wrote:
Senka wrote:Canaan, i suggest you kill PFIDC tonight... i think its a wise choice. What you thinkin tho?
i've followed you since it became apparent what your role is :wink: i tried to push PFIDC out a couple of "days" ago, but it didnt gain any steam and i've backed off of my suspicions. i honestly have no clue.
my bad i didnt see it. Well awesome pick on LITT. Who you thinkin on tonight?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i honestly dont think DanH is a slug at all. hes gone more low-profile because of how quick he met his demise last game. dunno though. neophool or solidsnake bothers me.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

And another thing. I've voiced suspicion against MWB most of the game. I voted for LITT AND to kill Juice. That's 3 slugs I was in favor of killing. When there were 7 slugs, I could see a slug voting to kill 1 MAYBE 2 just to get on the villages good side but with so few left and me STILL voting for slugs, I think that vindicates me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Senka wrote:well since we're all out in the open why not plan this together. Like last game malkimaniac discussed with us who he was killing. My vote is to kill PFIDC, cause hes the only one on my NOT SURE list right now. but where did canaan go?
You have a good track record right now and I wouldn't want to see it get all messed up by voting to kill me tonight. If I'm the only one you aren't sure of then why aren't you voting to salt me? Just curious...

<this may backfire...>

:lol:
honestly, canaan said he too was about you a while ago. and if all he needed was a little support from village, im all for it. As i stated you are my 3.5 suspect. i let you go too soon. I know i have a good track record, but im about TROY right now and im sticking on this one like i did with MWB. ive been debating troy for a while. the way hes been playing, brings up things but discards them. Its just a hunch. in fact im willing to put this as my 4th solid one. so im willing to gamble my perfect 3/3 on itt :)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan wrote:i honestly dont think DanH is a slug at all. hes gone more low-profile because of how quick he met his demise last game. dunno though. neophool or solidsnake bothers me.
i agree with DanH here. im just thinkin id rather see Troy go. and honestly i dont care if you take out SS, PFIDC, or even NEO tonight, but let us know so we can vote a diff way.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

well, if we vote for one of ss or neo, it would make my choice a lot simpler lol
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

salt solidsnake
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I am going to follow Senka for now...

Salt Troy.

Color please.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

for wiked

salt troy
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan wrote:well, if we vote for one of ss or neo, it would make my choice a lot simpler lol
well i cant help, cause im staying with TROY here. im pulling the lobby voting path again. Not stoppin till i get support... :pop:

Either way, Id perfer SS over NEO as a NOM. neo isnt really hurting us right now. hes not voting so a non-voting slug in the game is better than a voting one. just saying hes my suggestion of your two :scared:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:
canaan wrote:well, if we vote for one of ss or neo, it would make my choice a lot simpler lol
well i cant help, cause im staying with TROY here. im pulling the lobby voting path again. Not stoppin till i get support... :pop:

Either way, Id perfer SS over NEO as a NOM. neo isnt really hurting us right now. hes not voting so a non-voting slug in the game is better than a voting one. just saying hes my suggestion of your two :scared:
haha. its cool. voting for troy is not a bad way to go.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:

well whatever....i've irked the angel...now i have to deal with this the rest of the way.

well anyway...i'm not going to provide any more of a defence than saying...."not a slug"
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I think some of you have different numbers, but this is what I came up with.

Code: Select all

4 Dan H
2 Troy Loney
1 canaan
1 SolidSnake
0 jaysmiter
0 the wicked child
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

All im saying is... i think the angel should protect the bird now... and then tomorrow leave them guessing. maybe we'll save canaan another bullet...

-Or protect yourself, in hopes they dont after canaan. hmm. Im picketing for saving the bird, and im also picketing for knowledge of who your killin tonight. :?

Its a tough decision now for the "sexy"
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Troy Loney wrote:
Senka wrote:

well whatever....i've irked the angel...now i have to deal with this the rest of the way.

well anyway...i'm not going to provide any more of a defence than saying...."not a slug"
irked the angel? I thought canaan was the bird?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

okay. i gotta go back and read. im a little fuzzy now. :?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

irked the angel? I thought canaan was the bird?
he said he knew your role...and the bird tried to nom the angel one night...that would mean the bird would know who the angel is
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:okay. i gotta go back and read. im a little fuzzy now. :?
wait a minute....you're not the angel?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

canaan wrote:
Senka wrote:Canaan, i suggest you kill PFIDC tonight... i think its a wise choice. What you thinkin tho?
i've followed you since it became apparent what your role is :wink: i tried to push PFIDC out a couple of "days" ago, but it didnt gain any steam and i've backed off of my suspicions. i honestly have no clue.

did you not read this post?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Troy Loney wrote:
canaan wrote:

did you not read this post?

that was dumb canaan. it was apparent to everyone! Now i have to decide between me and you to save... :face:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote: that was dumb canaan. it was apparent to everyone! Now i have to decide between me and you to save... :face:
im an idjit.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan wrote:im an idjit.
indeed. :face:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

that would be dumb to save him senka,

if you protect him and he's lying, the real bird will try to kill him and cant.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Mike was the vig last game, not Malkamaniac. But, yeah, it might be helpful for people to talk about a bird target.
I don't have a good vote right now basically because I've been too busy to catch up and form an informed opinion. I realize this is hurting us right now, but there's not much I can do about it. I do think my posts have had more relevant game info in them than many. I'm really worried about slugs hiding in the set even quieter than I am (by votes and discussion, not just by post count). I think crapshooting into that crowd of 2-4 people is probably not our best move at this point, though.