Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Unsalt LITT

Salt MWB

This is my reasoning. I'm going with Senka, and if proven wrong. I'm voting Senka as the next salt. Too many times we've been given barely any reasoning. I'll trust you this once, and I hope your right. Final vote, and no matter what won't be changing.
I think Malkamaniac is a slug; he knows that MWB isn't one and wants us to lynch two villagers in two consecutive rounds.

That, or senka is a slug. But Malkamaniac has been throwing out tons of names this round trying to get everyone confused.

salt malkamaniac

Yes JC I've been name dropping all day, ya know that one name Neophool. This is why this village is terribad. Someone says one thing, and it's over. We all wish wash on votes and it's exactly why people get eaten. From now on, for however long I live. I'm not giving any reasoning. It obviously doesn't matter anyways.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the one thing I can't wait for is the lulz.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Dropping names and not picking any of your names to lynch.

We all have our own opinions; deal with it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

JoseCuervo wrote:Dropping names and not picking any of your names to lynch.

Yes, I've picked neophool. I'm so torn up that no one has taken it. I must be a slugzorz. Again what names have I dropped aside from his? The big three we've talked about today have been Jweie, MWB, LITT. Other than that. No, I haven't said anything that I can recall aside from neophool. lol
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:Dropping names and not picking any of your names to lynch.

Yes, I've picked neophool. I'm so torn up that no one has taken it. I must be a slugzorz. Again what names have I dropped aside from his? The big three we've talked about today have been Jweie, MWB, LITT. Other than that. No, I haven't said anything that I can recall aside from neophool. lol
What are you talking about? You're delusional.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

JC said I dropped names and I said I've only thrown out Neophool? How is that delusional?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

But, Malk,

I don't think you're a slug because I think you're like me...you just get into it and get confused.

We've got less than 3 hours til the time limit. Can we please come to a unified village decision? I would prefer it be Letang or Juice, considering NO ONE seems to believe me when I talk about Canaan.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:

JC said I dropped names and I said I've only thrown out Neophool? How is that delusional?
You brought my name and Letang's up...maybe not casted a vote on us, but...you still talked about us.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:But, Malk,

I don't think you're a slug because I think you're like me...you just get into it and get confused.

We've got less than 3 hours til the time limit. Can we please come to a unified village decision? I would prefer it be Letang or Juice, considering NO ONE seems to believe me when I talk about Canaan.
This rounds going the distance, now pay attention to has been holding it up.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

actually, you cast a vote on me and MWB and LiTT
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

So, yeah...Malk...what are you talking about in that you've only mentioned neophool? You ARE delusional.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

jaysmiter wrote:We've got less than 3 hours til the time limit. Can we please come to a unified village decision? I would prefer it be Letang or Juice, considering NO ONE seems to believe me when I talk about Canaan.
I was on canaan prior to Juice, so if you can rustle up some support I am down with that. I will even go so far as to go with Juice... we either get him or use up the mayor's pardon in that scenario. I'm not comfortable with the spread of votes on the top targets atm.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:actually, you cast a vote on me and MWB and LiTT

I'm voting with the crowd now.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Neo isn't the crowd, Malk. Seriously, what are you talking about?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:We've got less than 3 hours til the time limit. Can we please come to a unified village decision? I would prefer it be Letang or Juice, considering NO ONE seems to believe me when I talk about Canaan.
I was on canaan prior to Juice, so if you can rustle up some support I am down with that. I will even go so far as to go with Juice... we either get him or use up the mayor's pardon in that scenario. I'm not comfortable with the spread of votes on the top targets atm.
Wicked, let's push for canaan. I really want my vote back on him. And I think I've provided some solid evidence to his guilt.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Neo isn't the crowd, Malk. Seriously, what are you talking about?

lol I'm not talking about voting for neo. I'm going with whoever everyone else goes with.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:Wicked, let's push for canaan. I really want my vote back on him. And I think I've provided some solid evidence to his guilt.
Alright. I was trying to go there as early as the Kicksave debacle, so I am game.

unsalt jweinand
salt canaan
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Wicked, provide some rationale that would get other people to vote for canaan, please. No one listens to me.

but, salt canaan
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Yeah, this is totally going the time limit.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote: No one listens to me.
Well, we have at least one thing in common then. :lol:

To me, Juice and canaan are in the top players of WW. If I were the alpha I would certainly recruit them so they could help me or kill them so they couldn't get me. Besides this, both have been rather quiet for long periods of time, something I would not expect from veteran villagers who would step up to aid the noobs in times of trouble.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Regardless of the outcome, I am asking the villagers to pretty please with sugar on top, zip it tonight.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:Regardless of the outcome, I am asking the villagers to pretty please with sugar on top, zip it tonight.
I hear that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

So...as of right now, we have a tie for first place votes...what happens in that situation?
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

i honestly have no idea who to salt.

argh! gonna eat some food and deliberate.

oh and i watched game 7 on my partents HDTV!!! SWEEEEEET!!!!!