Post by Pipes Hochuli »

npv708 wrote:Let me put in my two cents:

Here's what we know, or are pretty sure of:

Juice = slug
Mayor(unknown) = slug

Here's what I think.
One of LITT or Pipes is a slug.

Here's why.
Pipes has been calling for the Sexta to out themselves. That is a classic anti-village move and her reason behind that is that she wants to have another trusted villager, which would mean the next logical step for her is to ask the bird to out themselves. There is no reason for the sexta (or the bird) to out themselves unless they are in danger of a lynch. Since she's asking that the Sexta out themselves, it pretty much clears her of being the Sexta, and I highly doubt she's the bird.

So i'm sticking with my vote for Pipes.
Here's what you've got right: I asked for the sexta to out themselves. Repeatedly. I want one more person to trust. It's extremely likely that the slugs know, as has been agreed by several other people. One person for us to potentially cross off our collective slug boards isn't a bad thing with the way the slugs have been dominating this game. Not the sexta, or the bird

Here's what you've gotten wrong: I'm a dude. I'm not a slug. Also, referring to your previous suggestion of my name, I think you've gotten it wrong. Please read. Via page 101.
npv708 wrote:Alright, I just went back and read about 20 pages up through the latest salting attempt on Juice.

I noticed two people who stuck out with regards to posting and salting/unsalting votes. One person continually defended Juice as to why they shouldn't be lynched, which means one of two things to me; either they knew Juice is a slug and were trying to lead us away, or they honestly didn't know. I just don't get how someone could be so sure someone is not a slug at any point in this game.

The second person I noticed was one of the first on the bandwagon to lynch juice, then as it got up around 8, immediately jumped off and changed their vote. The only thing that throws me off about this, is if this person was a slug, then they should've known that Juice was protected by the Mayor, or that they didn't know the mayor protected Juice and that would make sense.

Since I believe that the first one I described seems more like a slug to me, I'm going with that.

salt pipes
I sure sound a lot like the second player, rather than the first that you described as "more like a slug" Like the second player, I was early on the juice lynch, backed off at 10:30pm and unsalted because not everyone had been given a chance to see the write-up. I didn't know juice was protected, hence what throws you off because I'm not a slug. Unlike the first player, whom you've confused me with, i never defended juice.

For those reading along, this is where my suspicion of LITT began....
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

I can dig it, Pipes. Like I said, I'm all about a unified vote, which is something that I strayed away from due to frustrated emotions, earlier.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:
npv708 wrote:Let me put in my two cents:

Here's what we know, or are pretty sure of:

Juice = slug
Mayor(unknown) = slug

Here's what I think.
One of LITT or Pipes is a slug.

Here's why.
Pipes has been calling for the Sexta to out themselves. That is a classic anti-village move and her reason behind that is that she wants to have another trusted villager, which would mean the next logical step for her is to ask the bird to out themselves. There is no reason for the sexta (or the bird) to out themselves unless they are in danger of a lynch. Since she's asking that the Sexta out themselves, it pretty much clears her of being the Sexta, and I highly doubt she's the bird.

So i'm sticking with my vote for Pipes.
Here's what you've got right: I asked for the sexta to out themselves. Repeatedly. I want one more person to trust. It's extremely likely that the slugs know, as has been agreed by several other people. One person for us to potentially cross off our collective slug boards isn't a bad thing with the way the slugs have been dominating this game. Not the sexta, or the bird

Here's what you've gotten wrong: I'm a dude. I'm not a slug. Also, referring to your previous suggestion of my name, I think you've gotten it wrong. Please read. Via page 101.
npv708 wrote:Alright, I just went back and read about 20 pages up through the latest salting attempt on Juice.

I noticed two people who stuck out with regards to posting and salting/unsalting votes. One person continually defended Juice as to why they shouldn't be lynched, which means one of two things to me; either they knew Juice is a slug and were trying to lead us away, or they honestly didn't know. I just don't get how someone could be so sure someone is not a slug at any point in this game.

The second person I noticed was one of the first on the bandwagon to lynch juice, then as it got up around 8, immediately jumped off and changed their vote. The only thing that throws me off about this, is if this person was a slug, then they should've known that Juice was protected by the Mayor, or that they didn't know the mayor protected Juice and that would make sense.

Since I believe that the first one I described seems more like a slug to me, I'm going with that.

salt pipes
I sure sound a lot like the second player, rather than the first that you described as "more like a slug" Like the second player, I was early on the juice lynch, backed off at 10:30pm and unsalted because not everyone had been given a chance to see the write-up. I didn't know juice was protected, hence what throws you off because I'm not a slug. Unlike the first player, whom you've confused me with, i never defended juice.

For those reading along, this is where my suspicion of LITT began....
I'm definitely sorry about the gender confusion thing. I'm not sorry about calling you out as a plausible slug. Like I said, its either you or LITT.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

LITT responded this on page 102
Letang Is The Truth wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:anyone else get a weird feeling about errey?
i have a weird feeling. he had sun poisoning and then disappeared. errey and jwie are two i think that could be trouble. they have been very quiet but pop in here and there to say something but never really do anything. i also think the pipes theory presented a few posts ago is pretty solid. but for now ill sit back on the holiday and see whateveryone else has to offer. i doubt there will be many people on so no rush here.
He agrees with NPV's theory on me, regarding juice. But earlier agreed with me on unsalting juice?
Pipes Hochuli wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:the juice vote just took off a bit too quickly for my liking last night...
i agree it was pretty rapid. lots of slugs in the house?

i like your reasoning with dan h and he has been on my list i have here for the past 2 days. i still think jwie. but for now salt dan h
don't you remember LITT? that sounds a bit odd.

it also sounds odd the way you agree and sympathize with JC quite a bit after he throws your name into the mix.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:Just got back from my interview, a few thoughts coming shortly.
How did it go? :thumb:

I think it went well, it was my callback so I'm in the running. Lots of great perks to go along with the job including domestic and international travel, which would rule.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

NPV, that's cool if you think i'm a slug. But before people start lynching my for fitting the bill of your player 1 I thought I'd set the record straight, I think you may have confused me with your other suspicion, but whatevs.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i see the village as a whole has progressed very smooth since i last checked in... haha
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Pipes, are you gonna hypothetically lock yourself in a closet all day now that you've been hypothetically regendered? ;)

I've been rereading posts, but I'm not sold on anyone's sluggishness right now, other than of course Juice's. Am working on coming up with a reasonable vote, since allowing the slugs to dictate this salting with only a couple of votes is a bad idea.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ImageImageImage
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Dan H wrote:Pipes, are you gonna hypothetically lock yourself in a closet all day now that you've been hypothetically regendered? ;)

I've been rereading posts, but I'm not sold on anyone's sluggishness right now, other than of course Juice's. Am working on coming up with a reasonable vote, since allowing the slugs to dictate this salting with only a couple of votes is a bad idea.

In regards to the way you worded that. We are at an impasse, does that mean the ones not voting are slugs, are voting are slugs, or unwilling to vote for majority are slugs. Because the way I read it. You involved everyone lol.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hmm... just checking in... guess I won't have to worry about this until 9.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:ImageImageImage
i applaud your creativity, sir. :thumb:
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Headed to take the dog out/eat dinner. Will check in around 7 or so.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:Headed to take the dog out/eat dinner. Will check in around 7 or so.
thats cool. takin yur dog out for dinner. i rarely take my own girlfriend out... you sir are a dogs best friend :pop:
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Dan H wrote:Pipes, are you gonna hypothetically lock yourself in a closet all day now that you've been hypothetically regendered? ;)

In regards to the way you worded that. We are at an impasse, does that mean the ones not voting are slugs, are voting are slugs, or unwilling to vote for majority are slugs. Because the way I read it. You involved everyone lol.
Carefully avoiding making a judgment yet. I don't know how many of the slugs are hidden in the voters/non-voters. My suspicion from the beginning has been that the alpha would hide slugs across the spectrum of folks. I think if they wanted to tip a fragmented vote like this one, they could do it pretty subtly, which is why it's useful for me and the other people who haven't voted yet to come up with some sort of decision.

The Senka vs MWB squabble is kind of fun to watch, but I'm not sure that I've learned anything from it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dan H wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Carefully avoiding making a judgment yet. I don't know how many of the slugs are hidden in the voters/non-voters. My suspicion from the beginning has been that the alpha would hide slugs across the spectrum of folks. I think if they wanted to tip a fragmented vote like this one, they could do it pretty subtly, which is why it's useful for me and the other people who haven't voted yet to come up with some sort of decision.

The Senka vs MWB squabble is kind of fun to watch, but I'm not sure that I've learned anything from it.
its not Senka vs. MWB. its Senka AGAINST MWB. he doesnt point at me at all. all im saying is you SHOULD learn to agree. this is killin me. :scared:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Dan H wrote: The Senka vs MWB squabble is kind of fun to watch, but I'm not sure that I've learned anything from it.
True. I know I haven't. Like I've said, I'm not sure what to think of Senka because he goes all over and then hones in on one person. But then just as quickly will move off that person to "move things along." He's adamant, but won't say why.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote: its not Senka vs. MWB. its Senka AGAINST MWB. he doesnt point at me at all. all im saying is you SHOULD learn to agree. this is killin me. :scared:
Ha, this is true, you got it in before I did.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
Dan H wrote: The Senka vs MWB squabble is kind of fun to watch, but I'm not sure that I've learned anything from it.
True. I know I haven't. Like I've said, I'm not sure what to think of Senka because he goes all over and then hones in on one person. But then just as quickly will move off that person to "move things along." He's adamant, but won't say why.

Because he's a slug. He's throwing feelers out then when once hits, sticks with it. Kinda like what's going on with you :lol:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

hey. i havent chaneged my opinion since my last one (irish eyes) and i was right.. and ive been riding MWB for umm a while. i consider voting 2 other ways, because i think they are slugs too, but im so much MORe confident im right here.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB wrote:
Senka wrote: its not Senka vs. MWB. its Senka AGAINST MWB. he doesnt point at me at all. all im saying is you SHOULD learn to agree. this is killin me. :scared:
Ha, this is true, you got it in before I did.
how much more can one say it? :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

salt mwb

I agreed w/senka on IE...and i partially agree with him on mwb...just not right now...i think it's a bad idea to make the bird waste a nom on juice when he should be the logical salt....atleast you have like 30% chance of picking a slug out of a hat right now...you better be right senka....

i'm off, will check once or twice tonight.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

salt MWB

sorry about that
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:hey. i havent chaneged my opinion since my last one (irish eyes) and i was right.. and ive been riding MWB for umm a while. i consider voting 2 other ways, because i think they are slugs too, but im so much MORe confident im right here.
How many different people have you voted for since you mentioned IE? I believe it's at least three (me, crayz, juice) and you've thrown several other names out there. So while you've had one consistent thought, you've also branched out several different ways and still refuse to give any reasons. However, hard to argue, since your strategy is getting votes now.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB - 5 (Senka, Mac, Jwie, Malk, Troy)
Jwie - 3 (wicked, letang, canaan)
Letang - 2 (Pipes, PFiDC)
Juice - 2 (MWB, WF)
Pipes - 2 (SS, NPV)
Canaan - 1 (Jay)