*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by wallflower »

Pipes Hochuli wrote: i don't think it's a very sound theory. i fit the bill of the second player, not the first that i " continually defended Juice as to why they shouldn't be lynched" i dont remember defending juice, in fact i did unsalt him like the 2nd player as it picked up steam. i did this because it was 10:30 at night and not everyone had seen the discussion. and because people were making votes like this
wallflower wrote:What the heck happened in here tonight?

As for the vote, I don't need to contemplate anything; I'm sticking with salt Juice.
:face:

While I understand your premise, in the case of that vote, it doesn't apply. I had voted for Juice the "day" before and I was absolutely going to vote to salt him again because I was convinced that he's a slug after the Zarovich vote.

And I'm going to vote to do it again because he's the only person I feel 100% is a slug and also because the bird gets a nom tonight so we have the chance of getting two in a row. salt Juice.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I'm still sticking with the vote because it's essentially the same, I'll switch if it get's close, but it looks either way, if the bird goes after Juice, he dies by vote or by nom.
IN NO WAY IS IT THE SAME! Why is this so hard to realize?

We are GUESSING on Letang. On a person that most of the people aren't even sure about. We are 99% sure Juice is a slug.

I can't believe the slugs are honestly getting away with this...unreal.

It certainly is the same, If we go after juice, he's dead either way. Barring the way the bird has been, you, MWB and LITT have been the most talked about pretty much. So, either you or MWB, LITT are dead. Someone is going to have to guess either way.

So - We go after LITT, bird then noms Juice more than likely.

We go after Juice - Bird then noms - you, LITT, MWB

looks to me with the addition of your name and MWB, the same thing.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Since when have I been talked about? The only person that has really brought my name up is Canaan. The first time he had no problem switching off of me, and then this time, I call him out and then he votes for me again.

If the vig wants to pick me off, great. But, he'd just be getting another villager. I just think it's dumb to waste the bird's nom on Juice. It's not like he gets those every night, so why should it be something wasted on something we are sure of anyway?! That is flawed logic to the max.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

And, wicked, you're right. I let emotions get the best of me.

unsalt letang
salt canaan

I'm going back with my original for this round, unless this vote swings back to a unified front against Juice, I'm not switching.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Since when have I been talked about? The only person that has really brought my name up is Canaan. The first time he had no problem switching off of me, and then this time, I call him out and then he votes for me again.

If the vig wants to pick me off, great. But, he'd just be getting another villager. I just think it's dumb to waste the bird's nom on Juice. It's not like he gets those every night, so why should it be something wasted on something we are sure of anyway?! That is flawed logic to the max.
How are you so sure that Juice is anything? What if the mayor is a slug and protected Juice to just get people all crazy? About the only thing that leads Juice to being a slug is his disappearance act.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm not comfortable with the letang vote at this point. It feels slimy to me.

If no one is willing to go jweinand at this point, I will consider switching but I am not hopping on that one.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Since when have I been talked about? The only person that has really brought my name up is Canaan. The first time he had no problem switching off of me, and then this time, I call him out and then he votes for me again.

How are you so sure that Juice is anything? What if the mayor is a slug and protected Juice to just get people all crazy? About the only thing that leads Juice to being a slug is his disappearance act.
ok. (this is going to be my only response to your inane posts from here on out.)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

unreal how much you've flip-flopped this round...is this a desparate attempt to cause confusion or are you really this indecisive?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

ok. (this is going to be my only response to your inane posts from here on out.)
Obviously, disagreeing with you hurts your feelings.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:And, wicked, you're right. I let emotions get the best of me.

unsalt letang
salt canaan

I'm going back with my original for this round, unless this vote swings back to a unified front against Juice, I'm not switching.
For someone who has been clamoring for a unified village you're doing a lot of switching.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:unreal how much you've flip-flopped this round...is this a desparate attempt to cause confusion or are you really this indecisive?
It's a smattering of indecision...a pinch of raw emotion...and a dab of educated guessing.

I have no doubt in my mind that you and Juice are slugs. I let emotion get the best of me on the letang switch.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:

unsalt letang
salt canaan

For someone who has been clamoring for a unified village you're doing a lot of switching.

exactly.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
ok.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MWB wrote:

unsalt letang
salt canaan

BUT THE CRAYZ VOTE GAVE ME A LOT OF INFERMASSSION!!!1!

jaysmiter is either a slug, or detrimental to the village with all this confusion making. im sticking with my jaysmiter salt vote.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:

unsalt letang
salt canaan

I guess realizing that grasping for an impossibility is stupid helps in that.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
ok.
lol well then

after his name was brought up, melt-down.

unsalt LITT

salt Jaysmiter
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

As wild as jays has gotten the last few posts, I do also don't remember him being talked about before. Where did that come from malkamaniac?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
As wild as jays has gotten the last few posts, I do also don't remember him being talked about before. Where did that come from malkamaniac?

heck the last 4-5 rounds his name has been talked about a few times.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

jays, what is it that you're so sure of about canaan? or are you like Senka sure?

or, if you've already typed it, redirect me to a page perhaps?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I also find it interesting that canaan all of the sudden shows up during this period and starts his push again...right after I bring his name back into question.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:

thinking of jwie, maybe?

where's neophool?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:

So have a lot of other people.... just seems odd that you picked him out. I guess because he's done a lot this morning though.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

:scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:the identity question of the sexta has been discussed before, but now, since the slugs know....shouldn't we as a village know as well? that may erase some confusion, although i'm i have the feeling the sexta is someone that i havent been very suspicious of.
I wouldn't get too hasty, Pipes...chances are the slugs do know who the angel is, but...there's that slim chance that the angel did something crazy and protected someone else.

So, it's really up to the angel if he wants to reveal himself (she/herself).

I think we need to look really hard at the attempted Juice salting. Really, there is one slim situation where he ISN'T a slug, but there's no point going after him right now. We know it's there, let's go for someone else. If the vig wants to take him out tonight, that's his call, but as for now we can probably just leave it alone. Unless we just wanted to get that vote out of the way and take him out now. Whatever works. We're not going to learn anything from a second salting, however.

But, who were the cavaliers in that Juice salting? I was one, yes. I had reasons to back it up. I think we really need to look hard at Canaan. He jumped on that quickly. There are also some other strange things Canaan has done. He was gung-ho for PFiDC then PFiDC made one inconsequential post early in one day (I have to go back and get the evidence, I thought we weren't starting til Tuesday...) and Canaan, all of the sudden, says, "Oh, PFiDC is def. a villager. I'm convinced."

Why the sudden change?

I know Canaan says his "style" is playing all over the place like that, but...I'm not buying it. I was fairly convinced Canaan was innocent, and then some of these things started jumping out at me. Why would he get all super aggressive when Dagny brought up Letang's post-deletion, then consequently Dagny is eaten that same night.

When I went after crayz, earlier, I did as a way to learn something. I was pretty suspicious of crayz, but I was also fairly confident that, if I were wrong, we'd learn a good deal from that vote. It definitely flipped a lot of people I thought were innocent and guilty.

So, I'm going to throw my vote out because I am not sure when and how much I'll be on today. Let's get one.

salt canaan

Then immediately after this on page 102, canaan shows up, and instead of really defending himself, just starts the accusation train and throws a salt on me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:
where's neophool?
Watching and laughing? I don't know, he was on early this morning, so may be sleeping now.