*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

I think the most interesting thing about jwienand is the drunk posting. If he's "not around much" to not talk and discuss otherwise, why did he post so much when he was wasted? Kind of like he has been wanting to post, and when he got drunk he just didn't care about what he was "supposed to do" and went with what he wanted to do.

I am not 100% sure that I would be willing to unsalt canaan, at this point. But, there are some people that if a vote took off, I wouldn't have a problem switching to.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Going in to work late today. Will be on more later.

Have I voted this round yet?

I am still convinced that MWB, LITT and Juice are all slugs. The mayor is most certainly a slug as well.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

I think the birdy should go for LITT tonight, or would the vill prefer he get juice out of the way? It almost seems as if Juice has given up posting since he was pardoned.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:I think the birdy should go for LITT tonight, or would the vill prefer he get juice out of the way? It almost seems as if Juice has given up posting since he was pardoned.

Pretty much, I'd say someone should take him out.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:I think the birdy should go for LITT tonight, or would the vill prefer he get juice out of the way? It almost seems as if Juice has given up posting since he was pardoned.
I just think it's cause he knows his days are numbered. Even if Juice somehow manages to be a villager which, frankly, is not bloody likely, no one would believe him at this point until they saw the blue by his name. It's all just a formality at this point.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

I'm voting to salt LITT. It's my strongest case at this point [see page 102]. Unless something surfaces on the MWB front.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

The village should come up with 2 names. A salting victim and a bird victim. If we can nail 2 slugs tonight then we'll be in great shape.

LITT (salt) and Juice (bird) are my 2 votes.

My cpu is quite slow here at home and I have no idea if I voted before the weekend lock.

salt LITT
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

jaysmiter wrote:
I just think it's cause he knows his days are numbered. Even if Juice somehow manages to be a villager which, frankly, is not bloody likely, no one would believe him at this point until they saw the blue by his name. It's all just a formality at this point.

why don't we just salt juice now then?

we're just better off that way...i mean what happens if the mayor is a doofus and saved villager juice and then we end up salting someone who's a villager this round...that would mean 3 consecutive dead villagers....i think its just a safer play to just go ahead and off juice, and then if he is saved again it atleast prevents us from killing too many villagers at this point..plus it might just be a better idea to have clarity about what the heck happened there.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

PensFanInDC wrote:The village should come up with 2 names. A salting victim and a bird victim. If we can nail 2 slugs tonight then we'll be in great shape.

My cpu is quite slow here at home and I have no idea if I voted before the weekend lock.

This is my thinking

salt LITT
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

but by drawing others out with votes we can find more evidence?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Troy Loney wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

we're just better off that way...i mean what happens if the mayor is a doofus and saved villager juice and then we end up salting someone who's a villager this round...that would mean 3 consecutive dead villagers....i think its just a safer play to just go ahead and off juice, and then if he is saved again it atleast prevents us from killing too many villagers at this point..plus it might just be a better idea to have clarity about what the heck happened there.
As I said earlier...I wouldn't have a problem with it...I just don't think we learn anything from it. If the village can be unified enough to go with this vote, it would at least be good. It would give the vig someone else to target. And, we can just postpone a different vote until the next day. If this is what the village wants, I'm for it.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

PensFanInDC wrote:The village should come up with 2 names. A salting victim and a bird victim. If we can nail 2 slugs tonight then we'll be in great shape.

salt LITT
I agree, and i think the sexta should come out so that the bird doesn't waste a nom on him.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

My problem with a letang vote is...going back through his posts, nothing really stands out to me. The only thing that's sketchy is his post deletion. He didn't vote for Juice, but I don't think that's a sign of anything, at this point.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:

salt LITT
I agree, and i think the sexta should come out so that the bird doesn't waste a nom on him.
I sort of agree on the sexta but I would want to put it to a village vote and there's too much to pay attention to now as it is.

I would assume that the slugs know who he/she is and that he/she will be protecting themselves for the remainder of the game so keeping their identity a secret isn't that big of a deal.

Unless the sexta has a bigger plan and then you can stay as quiet as you want!
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

jaysmiter wrote:My problem with a letang vote is...going back through his posts, nothing really stands out to me. The only thing that's sketchy is his post deletion. He didn't vote for Juice, but I don't think that's a sign of anything, at this point.
If the mayor is a slug then LITT could have known that Juice was pardoned and voted for someone they could nom that night.

He also asked people to PM him a list of names.....not very villager like.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:

salt LITT
If the sexta wants to come out, he can come out. But, if he doesn't want to for whatever reason...namely, he's not protecting himself some of the time...then he shouldn't.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

PensFanInDC wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:My problem with a letang vote is...going back through his posts, nothing really stands out to me. The only thing that's sketchy is his post deletion. He didn't vote for Juice, but I don't think that's a sign of anything, at this point.
If the mayor is a slug then LITT could have known that Juice was pardoned and voted for someone they could nom that night.

He also asked people to PM him a list of names.....not very villager like.
Yeah, the PM thing is kinda strange...but it could very well have just been a dumb mistake.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

jaysmiter wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

As I said earlier...I wouldn't have a problem with it...I just don't think we learn anything from it. If the village can be unified enough to go with this vote, it would at least be good. It would give the vig someone else to target. And, we can just postpone a different vote until the next day. If this is what the village wants, I'm for it.

Here's my thinking...i'm not at all clear on the people going after LITT right now...they could be slugs trying to "redirect" our attention....i mean i have no issue w/salting LITT, but i think i'd rather just have to force the mayor to use both of his pardons here (if he did indeed pardon juice again) because he's no help at all to us right now....let the bird save the nom if we can, not force him to clean up the dirty work...or let the bird make his decision and not have the village deciding for him...i mean the slug mayor could have anticipated a juice vote and saved him just to force the bird from noming a slug....i don't know...lots of scenarios to consider....unsalt jwienand
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Troy, I'm with you on this. You're right. Let's take Juice out now...get this out of the way and behind us. That way the bird can concentrate on someone else, perhaps even Letang. Let's make this quick and painless. Let's not clutter up the thread anymore than we already have (which I think was the slug's intent on this, anyway).

unsalt Canaan
salt juice
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Troy, I'm with you on this. You're right. Let's take Juice out now...get this out of the way and behind us. That way the bird can concentrate on someone else, perhaps even Letang. Let's make this quick and painless. Let's not clutter up the thread anymore than we already have (which I think was the slug's intent on this, anyway).

unsalt Canaan
salt juice

If were basically asking the same thing to salt LITT, and he wants to take out Juice? Why not vote for LITT and then do the nom with Juice? Kinda awkward how some people are asking for the same thing but voting opposite.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

If the sexta wants to come out, he can come out. But, if he doesn't want to for whatever reason...namely, he's not protecting himself some of the time...then he shouldn't.
Just let him stay hidden from the village till he's about to get salted.

he knows the slugs know who he is and i'm sure he's trying to wait and see if any slugs slip up and reveal that they know the sexta's identity.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

I found it suspicious that he agreed with a theory about me during the juice vote......when he agreed with me on the juice vote. He's doing a lot of in-game flip-flop not just with votes but with agreement and sympathy. JC threw his name out and LITT has since tried to be on his good side. Like i said, its hard to tell between inexperience or slugginess.

Thinking back wasn't the plan to look at the juice vote + dagny eating for some clues? While I think its a bit obvious, maybe Dagny was eated because LITT was brought out? We've stated once before that his name gets a few votes but it tends to fizzle away.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

If were basically asking the same thing to salt LITT, and he wants to take out Juice? Why not vote for LITT and then do the nom with Juice? Kinda awkward how some people are asking for the same thing but voting opposite.
we're giving the bird the option of whether or not to kill letang....but if we leave juice the bird will have to kill him....plus besides being a doofus and breaking the rules why are people so sure he's a slug?....i haven't seen anything but contorted reasoning or hunches.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malk,

How is a Letang vote anything like a Juice vote?

Juice is someone we're almost 100% sure on, Letang is a sure thing for some and a 50/50 at best for others. People had no problem voting for him before they were so sure of his slugness, now why the hesitation? This makes no sense.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
we're giving the bird the option of whether or not to kill letang....but if we leave juice the bird will have to kill him....plus besides being a doofus and breaking the rules why are people so sure he's a slug?....i haven't seen anything but contorted reasoning or hunches.

If juice is a slug and we know it, we don't have to do anything, in essence. He can't do anything to us because he's not the Alpha, and they can't recruit anymore.