Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by mac5155 »

100 pages MFerr!!1
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

didn't the last werewolf game also hit 100 pages before a lengthy lock?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

neophool wrote:didn't the last werewolf game also hit 100 pages before a lengthy lock?
we added like 23 pages DURING the lock lol
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

Senka wrote:
neophool wrote:didn't the last werewolf game also hit 100 pages before a lengthy lock?
we added like 23 pages DURING the lock lol
lol!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

write up coming (it will take me a few though, so give me time)
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

ZOMG I can't stand the suspense!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I mean regardless we're losing a villager, but the game progresses.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

It was night 9 in the village and and no one had yet figured out how to turn off the 5ive CD dagny had left on playing on auto-repeat at max volume before she died. "Baby When the Lights Go Out" was blaring and the slugs were hungry. While delicious, one villager was barely enough to support the family of six slugs who were, again, having regular slime orgies.

As the alpha slithered through the village, they came across another inebriated soul. They salivated at the thought of another beer fed, free range meal. The slugs decided that they needed to surprised this one, so they set up a giant sling shot so they could fling themselves at mach speed towards their prey.

They tied each end off on a pair of trees and the slugs pulled the slingshot to max capacity. The plan was to first fling the alpha then the 5 lil Sloogers would come in the 2nd wave to finish the villager off. The alpha was loaded in and they aimed right for the unsuspecting villager's head. If they did this righ, the alpha would latch right onto the villagers face and suck their life out starting with the brain.

FIRE!

The alpha came screetching through the air, closing in quickly. 50 feet... 35 feet... 10 feet...

THUD!

The alpha found itself smashed up into some kind of barrier. Slowly sliding down this invisible wall, the alpha slid right over a sticker that read: INSTALLED by MANDUCA SEXTA SLIDING DOORS.

As the slug slowly slid to the ground, another loud sound...

THUD... THUD... THUDTHUDTHUD.

The 5 lil sloogers all came barrelling into the same invisible barrier.

The slugs, dazed and confused, slithered back to their hole hungry and with a massive headache. The lucky villager had no idea how close to death they were and took another swig of beer, drooled a little bit, then wet themselves. Life is good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Village of Shortbusistan, DAY 9
There are 20 Villagers Left:

canaan
Dan H
Juice
jaysmiter
JoseCuervo
jwienand
Letang Is The Truth
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MWB
neophool
npv708
PensFanInDC
Pipes Hochuli
Senka
SolidSnake
the errey i breathe
the wicked child
Troy Loney
wallflower

Dead to the World:
Twisted Wrister, the regular villager, was salted by the village, then exploded on Day 1
MikeEnIke, the regular villager, was lynched, salted, and mummified by the village on Day 2
newarenanow, the regular villager, was devoured by the Slugs on Night 3
cup keeper, the regular villager, is still screaming after being beaten by the village on Day 3
beerman, the gardener, was consumed whole by the slugs on Night 4 while sleeping with his hoe
slappybrown, the regular villager, was turned into bird vomit by the NOM NOM Bird on Night 4
shafnutz, the regular villager, was saltwaterboarded to death by the village HR department on Day 4
sdm5055, the regular villager, was decapitated by the NOM NOM Bird on Night 5
Kicksave, the regular villager, choked to death then was eaten by mongooses on Day 5
Zarovich, the regular villager, jumped off a cliff on Day 6
crayz, the regular villager, drowned in a tub of salt water on Day 7
dagny, the regular villager, was absolutely massacred by the Slugs on Night 8
IrishEyes, a lil Slooger, was NOMed by a thrilled yet emotionally tortured NOM NOM Bird on Night 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Alpha Slug
5 Lil' Sloogers

12 Regular Villagers

1 Manduca Sexta
1 Mayor
1 NOM NOM Bird

11 VOTES NEEDED TO SALT... again
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Well done, bhaw.

Before anyone starts an angry salt-mob, keep in mind this thread will be locked when teh dagny gets off work. I don't understand her alien time zone, but I know it will be sometime tonight.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I don't even know where to start.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Well, well. The slugs gain a cycle, and the sexta gains it right back for us. Awesome.

I think before we start throwing out names, we need to decide how we're going to deal with the probable slug ownership of ye olde town mayor. Their guess for today is already in, but if today's discussion gives them hints who we'll try to salt tomorrow, they could gain another cycle out of it. We need to somehow publicly come up with one name without tipping off the slugs to our next few names.

Can anyone present a plausible scenario in which Juice isn't a slug? The obvious probable conclusion from yesterday's events is that both Juice and the mayor are bad guys. I just don't see a situation in which neither of them is a slug, and the mayor was sure enough about Juice that he spent a protection. It also doesn't make a lot of sense, if Juice were a villager, for a slug mayor to protect him to sow confusion.

I think the best thing for us might be to leave Juice alone as the walking dead, assume he's a slug, and try to figure out who his slimy compatriots are. Salting him again will likely just waste a cycle, and since the mayor can't save himself, once we find the mayor, we can just run up Juice.
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

i will add that letting us know the saved protected villager drinks teh beers lets us narrow their identity down too.....

everyone?

le d'oh!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I say we hold off all serious discussion on this until after the weekend because most pertinent things are going to be forgotten and lost....

But, Dan...I think you're on to something. I think the key lies in the lead up to the dagny eating, the voting situation immediately afterward, and then the build up to this night.

I have my thoughts on who the sexta is, but with the slugs knowing who he is, it's his call on coming out or not.

I will say this, I don't think this is a rookie slug team by any stretch. And, I've pretty much all but shattered my thoughts of who is innocent and who isn't. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I say we hold off all serious discussion on this until after the weekend because most pertinent things are going to be forgotten and lost....

But, Dan...I think you're on to something. I think the key lies in the lead up to the dagny eating, the voting situation immediately afterward, and then the build up to this night.

I have my thoughts on who the sexta is, but with the slugs knowing who he is, it's his call on coming out or not.

I will say this, I don't think this is a rookie slug team by any stretch. And, I've pretty much all but shattered my thoughts of who is innocent and who isn't. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dammit. double post.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jay, i agree. nothing until after the lock ends.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, and Dan, there is only one conceivable way to me that Juice is not a slug.

The mayor is a slug and they decided to throw a protect on regular villager Juice...they would sway the vote his way to, in essence, frame him.

That's the only way...and quite possible. So, I think you're right. Let's leave Juice alone for the time being. The doubt is already in people's minds, so it shouldn't be an issue coming back to him at a later date.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LOCK IT UP!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

no sense in waiting... Salt MWB. remind you - Im all about this.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol now im all about a lock :P
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by SolidSnake »

I'm gonna say salt Pipes Pipes been very active so I dunno.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i'm active when i'm here, i missed several write-ups in during peak hours wednesday and thursday.

danh/jays/canaan, i agree. lets stand pat, maybe do a little re-reading over the weekend and i think, with each others' help, we can pick ourselves out of this mess. birdy gets a nom-nom on the next night too.....amirite?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:i'm active when i'm here, i missed several write-ups in during peak hours wednesday and thursday.

danh/jays/canaan, i agree. lets stand pat, maybe do a little re-reading over the weekend and i think, with each others' help, we can pick ourselves out of this
mess. birdy gets a nom-nom on the next night too.....amirite?
mwb ;)