*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Malkamaniac wrote:Well, I'm starting to think atleast one of the big three is a slug at this point.

PFiDC, Canaan, Juice.
there's 20 villagers right? 6 slugs....1 in every 4 shoulda/coulda be a slug, with an extra wild card slug. there's still plenty of big names left that could be slugs, and there's too many under the radar players that could be slugs......i think we need to start piecing theories together and picking them out.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Well, I'm starting to think atleast one of the big three is a slug at this point.

PFiDC, Canaan, Juice.
Let me just say it's an honor to be considered one of "the big three"

Hey Juice and Canaan. We should start a new clique called The BIG Thr3e

LOL don't get ahead of yourself. Big three as in this game, other than that, your possibly 25 out of top 25, maybe lower :( You have a week schedule :(
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Troy Loney wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:now knowing that IE is a slug, i feel much better about certain villagers though, so we may not need the sexta just yet. i just hope i'm right.
I agree with your sentiment...but i think you also need to consider that with there being 7 slugs they have a lot of flexibility in the strategy that they employ.
well, i dont think they saw IE going down, especially since the nom nom bird got one right. maybe they didnt have time to plant much of a plan together with her? what i mean was based on her voting patterns/posts, it made me feel that some i had held suspicion over may be better candidates for villagers.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Malkamaniac wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:

PFiDC, Canaan, Juice.
Let me just say it's an honor to be considered one of "the big three"

Hey Juice and Canaan. We should start a new clique called The BIG Thr3e

LOL don't get ahead of yourself. Big three as in this game, other than that, your possibly 25 out of top 25, maybe lower :( You have a week schedule :(
The Triumverate of Power.

But Malk I agree with your theory but i am still very suspicious of jwie. his lack of input even tho he gets getting called out is very strange.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

unless senka is a slug, and convinced the bird to sacrifice one of their own.....
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

edit: i spelled triumvirate wrong above.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

salt DanH we could've used your help the last few rounds. while you've still had some insightful posts here and there, but i feel like you were so into the last game that you would've made a better attempt to let us know you wouldn't be around much.....plus, heading into a game, i'd want him as a recruit if i were a slug.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

As far as I am concerned, Juice is a slimeball.

1) I can't fathom the slugs *NOT* converting him. If they weren't going to convert him, why not eat him? I can't see any situation where the slugs would just leave a player of his caliber as a villager... it's just a bad idea.

2) Once again, as soon as someone starts getting votes, all the sudden people start jumping on some other person like ZOMG THIS IS TEH SLUG!

3) The insistence on taking out Zarovich... that whole situation is very shady to me.

I realize that critical thinking has not been big in this village, but you need to look closely at the subtle manipulation that has been occurring for several rounds now.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i just dont like this salting at all. and its not a good one iMO. im keeping with LITT just because it seems now it wont matter. I hope the village can get together on this one by 1pm.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

We as a village can be ok. If we get a slug with a salting today and the bird can nom another at night we are in decent shape. That will gain us 1 slug (assuming the slugs nom a non RP)
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:As far as I am concerned, Juice is a slimeball.

1) I can't fathom the slugs *NOT* converting him. If they weren't going to convert him, why not eat him? I can't see any situation where the slugs would just leave a player of his caliber as a villager... it's just a bad idea.

2) Once again, as soon as someone starts getting votes, all the sudden people start jumping on some other person like ZOMG THIS IS TEH SLUG!

3) The insistence on taking out Zarovich... that whole situation is very shady to me.

I realize that critical thinking has not been big in this village, but you need to look closely at the subtle manipulation that has been occurring for several rounds now.

this is kind of where i stand...i think the village is shooting itself in the foot by not making the logical salt here.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:salt DanH we could've used your help the last few rounds. while you've still had some insightful posts here and there, but i feel like you were so into the last game that you would've made a better attempt to let us know you wouldn't be around much.....plus, heading into a game, i'd want him as a recruit if i were a slug.
:face: i didin't mean "better" attempt, in the brashness of my theory. i should have said you would have made a louder or more fervent attempt. not trying to disclaim you spending time with your kid or being sick.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm in for salting Jooce. I as well keep thinking, they recruited him and another after we had that whole, they wouldn't convert because they are big names and talked about. At this point, it's worth a shot.

salt jooce
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i'm very suspicious of juice, i voted to salt him earlier and can get behind it again.

couldnt #1 be said about canaan too?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:i'm very suspicious of juice, i voted to salt him earlier and can get behind it again.

couldnt #1 be said about canaan too?

Indeed. Also, I'm sticking with this decision. Jooce is one I'm willing to knock off to find out a little light unless notified otherwise.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

the juice vote just took off a bit too quickly for my liking last night...
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i'll stick to what i have now. be back a little after 4.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:the juice vote just took off a bit too quickly for my liking last night...

Maybe so last night, wish I was around for the talking. I just think at this point he's a strong candidate to at least be a slug.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote:We as a village can be ok. If we get a slug with a salting today and the bird can nom another at night we are in decent shape. That will gain us 1 slug (assuming the slugs nom a non RP)
No nom tonight, stated by mods earlier.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:the juice vote just took off a bit too quickly for my liking last night...
do you think it was something that came out of nowhere. im sick of this village p-footing around suspected people, overthinking, and then changing to some non-descript villager. i can only imagine how many slugs we would've had by now if we just committed. its funny how the idea of a bandwagon has done a complete 180 from earlier games. now its looked at as a sign of sluggism where before it was a stupid villagerism.

/rant

and im thinking through typing.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

i agree it was pretty rapid. lots of slugs in the house?

i like your reasoning with dan h and he has been on my list i have here for the past 2 days. i still think jwie. but for now salt dan h
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

canaan wrote:
do you think it was something that came out of nowhere. im sick of this village p-footing around suspected people, overthinking, and then changing to some non-descript villager. i can only imagine how many slugs we would've had by now if we just committed. its funny how the idea of a bandwagon has done a complete 180 from earlier games. now its looked at as a sign of sluggism where before it was a stupid villagerism.

/rant

and im thinking through typing.
Like how people were so adamant about salting crayz when Senka was arguing for IE....

salt juiceagain....i just think this so much more logical than salting some nondescript player like wallflower or a noob like LITT (clueless noob at that)
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
i agree it was pretty rapid. lots of slugs in the house?

i like your reasoning with dan h and he has been on my list i have here for the past 2 days. i still think jwie. but for now salt dan h

Quit throwing darts at the board....he's not around much....he isn't trying to "lay low"...he's just inherintly laying low..
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

noob like LITT (clueless noob at that)
:oops: :( stupid noob
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I really don't think juice is a slug.... he has been garnering salt attention since the 3rd round. He'd make a bad convert. We've all been using this "he's so good for them not to recruit" strategy. They could just as easily use this to their advantage by not recruiting him. They know that we would salt him in the end. No need for him to get eated and buying themselves an extra day. I still like my WF vote.