*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by npv708 »

wow. I was a little toasted last night. So until I have a chance to go back through things after I actually get back up,

unsalt Juice
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PFIDC, Juice, Senka are my top three, with some lesser concern for some of the quiets, but there really isn't anything to go on with them.

Each time pfidc is mentioned Senka seems to be not far behind with a list of other people. I'm also questioning how much good Senka does. He was correct about IE, but he also didn't ultimately vote for her. He has now labeled two people (IE and me) as definite slugs, but then doesn't stick with a vote for them and ends up being all over the place. Not really sure where to go with this though. Juice seems like the safest vote though.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

IrishEyes wrote:
This is all I have to say in regards to myself. Besides the lying thing, at least. Everyone that I have started a vote for has NOT been salted. canaan, juice, wallflower... that should be evidence enough that I'm not a slug. I've switched my votes to go with the village, perhaps too soon in the last round, and they've all been villagers.

If there's one thing I've learned so far in my playing of this game, it's that I should always stick with my gut. It hasn't always worked, but more often than not, it has.

I realize it's night and I shouldn't be talking, but I wanted to tell everyone this in case I'm nommed... which I guess would be evidence enough if I do eaten. :face: Whatever.
so went back and looked at some of IE's posts....here she implies that she's been going after canaan, juice, & wallflower....

unsalt juice
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

wow seriously you west coasters talk so much at night! caught up. At this point. No idea who to vote for. wallflower and LITT are on my radar.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:PFIDC, Juice, Senka are my top three, with some lesser concern for some of the quiets, but there really isn't anything to go on with them.

Each time pfidc is mentioned Senka seems to be not far behind with a list of other people. I'm also questioning how much good Senka does. He was correct about IE, but he also didn't ultimately vote for her. He has now labeled two people (IE and me) as definite slugs, but then doesn't stick with a vote for them and ends up being all over the place. Not really sure where to go with this though. Juice seems like the safest vote though.
i'd like to think that senka is in the clear because he was right about IE....but i just wonder if he's trying to build confidence from the village...i mean were 7 freaking slugs....they could sacrifice a couple of them and still be in fine shape.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote: i'd like to think that senka is in the clear because he was right about IE....but i just wonder if he's trying to build confidence from the village...i mean were 7 freaking slugs....they could sacrifice a couple of them and still be in fine shape.
That is my concern. It could be legit or he may have just done it to build trust and say, "See, I was right about IE. You all made me change my vote, but I was right anyway." Or maybe he just knows what he's talking about.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Troy Loney wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
This is all I have to say in regards to myself. Besides the lying thing, at least. Everyone that I have started a vote for has NOT been salted. canaan, juice, wallflower... that should be evidence enough that I'm not a slug. I've switched my votes to go with the village, perhaps too soon in the last round, and they've all been villagers.

If there's one thing I've learned so far in my playing of this game, it's that I should always stick with my gut. It hasn't always worked, but more often than not, it has.

I realize it's night and I shouldn't be talking, but I wanted to tell everyone this in case I'm nommed... which I guess would be evidence enough if I do eaten. :face: Whatever.
so went back and looked at some of IE's posts....here she implies that she's been going after canaan, juice, & wallflower....

unsalt juice
it depends when that post was made though, and when the conversion came. i read many posts where she seemed to agree with juice.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

after that quote was when i first implicated her as a slug, it just doesn't add up.....

"everyone that i started a vote for hasn't been salted" [how is that evidence enough she's not a slug]

"i switched my votes to go with the village-and they've all been villagers"
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: i'd like to think that senka is in the clear because he was right about IE....but i just wonder if he's trying to build confidence from the village...i mean were 7 freaking slugs....they could sacrifice a couple of them and still be in fine shape.
That is my concern. It could be legit or he may have just done it to build trust and say, "See, I was right about IE. You all made me change my vote, but I was right anyway." Or maybe he just knows what he's talking about.
Yeah...a lot of people did that though...he was still right, but he was also right that there was no way he was going to get 9 more people to vote with us to salt IE....then he pretty much demanded the bird to nom IE that night....but he also told the bird to nom pfidc one night (and i think that was the time that the bird tried to nom the angel - have no idea if the bird listened to senka or not that time though)...

either way, i'd be on board with where senka goes this round again...but i think if he starts making some slug like moves he should be salted....because first of all, he's gone this far in the game without garnering much attention and not being suspected of...that should be a good sign that we should be suspecting him.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

it depends when that post was made though, and when the conversion came. i read many posts where she seemed to agree with juice.
unfortunately we don't know when she was recruited...but we do know who she accused and when, and that she never put in strong enough of a fight to get someone salted....
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

but he also told the bird to nom pfidc one night (and i think that was the time that the bird tried to nom the angel - have no idea if the bird listened to senka or not that time though)
PFIDC said yesterday he wasn't an angel.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i agree, but if youu look a few pages back I posted some quotes of hers from pages 42-44 that sound interesting, she was dead-set on getting a vetran player earlier in the game. later she switched her salt votes in back to back rounds, which she hadn't previously done, to agree with juice and go for a quiet player. that was where my initial suspicion of juice came from.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

just waking up=run on sentences
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Malkamaniac wrote:
but he also told the bird to nom pfidc one night (and i think that was the time that the bird tried to nom the angel - have no idea if the bird listened to senka or not that time though)
PFIDC said yesterday he wasn't an angel.
[youtube][/youtube]
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:i agree, but if youu look a few pages back I posted some quotes of hers from pages 42-44 that sound interesting, she was dead-set on getting a vetran player earlier in the game. later she switched her salt votes in back to back rounds, which she hadn't previously done, to agree with juice and go for a quiet player. that was where my initial suspicion of juice came from.

hhmm...honestly juice still being alive is enough for me to suspect him.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Wow....Greg Allman looks like a tool....
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

that too....they went for high profile targets earlier, stocked up on slugs, watched us go after certain high profile lynches, we went off the grid, now they're back at it with dags [which, as mentioned could be due to the LITT conviction or her other listed suspicions]
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:that too....they went for high profile targets earlier, stocked up on slugs, watched us go after certain high profile lynches, we went off the grid, now they're back at it with dags [which, as mentioned could be due to the LITT conviction or her other listed suspicions]
well...i'd rather look at her other suspicions, if your taking that angle...that killing could have been made to try and get the village to salt LITT
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i'm just mentioning it, not sure which avenue i'm going to go just yet. that's partially why i was wondering if the garden was planning on having the sexta come out again, to see if it cleared anyone from our list more so than as someone to follow. but, as some said, it may not be best as they could still waste a night by trying to slug the manduca.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'd say the only way the sexta comes out at this point is if we get close to salting.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

now knowing that IE is a slug, i feel much better about certain villagers though, so we may not need the sexta just yet. i just hope i'm right.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well, I'm starting to think atleast one of the big three is a slug at this point.

PFiDC, Canaan, Juice.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

malk, i think that's best too, i'm going to make my vote soon. off to a part-time job for a bit.

i think thats rwhy the slugs have left me alone......the past few days i was gone for a few write-ups during peak hours, i either didn't vote or voted early knowing that i would be gone. i feel the slugs don't see me as a threat or someone that can contribute to their slimy plans.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Malkamaniac wrote:Well, I'm starting to think atleast one of the big three is a slug at this point.

PFiDC, Canaan, Juice.
Let me just say it's an honor to be considered one of "the big three"

Hey Juice and Canaan. We should start a new clique called The BIG Thr3e
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:now knowing that IE is a slug, i feel much better about certain villagers though, so we may not need the sexta just yet. i just hope i'm right.
I agree with your sentiment...but i think you also need to consider that with there being 7 slugs they have a lot of flexibility in the strategy that they employ.