*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:Thread of Existence.....good one.
Thanks. I try.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

canaan wrote:
dagny wrote:
I texted you, jaysmiter, idoit, and JC, and swore I'm not a slug. :pop:

I don't see any more significance to reporting that than what you're referring to. We all swear to each other we're not slugs.

Are you new?
just pointing out where you've broken the rules as well is all. :pop:
I missed this part, but as far as I'm concerned, texting or e-mailing or calling someone is just as bad as PMing. No one should be doing that (except for the slugs), but again, honer system.

You did it, find, but please don't do it again.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

This has turned into insanity
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I think it's safe to say I'm off the crazy person list hahaha.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Corvidae wrote:
canaan wrote:
dagny wrote:
I texted you, jaysmiter, idoit, and JC, and swore I'm not a slug. :pop:

I don't see any more significance to reporting that than what you're referring to. We all swear to each other we're not slugs.

Are you new?
just pointing out where you've broken the rules as well is all. :pop:
I missed this part, but as far as I'm concerned, texting or e-mailing or calling someone is just as bad as PMing. No one should be doing that (except for the slugs), but again, honer system.

You did it, find, but please don't do it again.
No see this is where you've got it wrong Corvi... when someone breaks the rules, you have to chase them down in chat and ***** them out, then give away a role players identity, get banned and then donate money so you're a good green guy.
Good god haven't I taught you guys anything? :lol:
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Nothing's safe when there's still slugs around.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

write up coming from Corvi!
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

edit: get banned from chat for a day that is.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote: If there were anyone else I would list them too, but he is the only one.
For the purposes of this game, you really shouldn't have access to this info though. It's supposed to be a level field. So even if you happen to see something, I think it would be best to just ignore it instead of use it to further the game along.
If nobody broke da rulez there'd be nuthin ta seeeeeeeeee.

CAN'T YOU READ?!?!?!?!? :P Fool me once. . . yadda yadda yadda...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Juice wrote:edit: get banned from chat for a day that is.
D
O N O
T E
D I T
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Writeup is in the house....
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

D O N
O
TED
IT
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

mac5155 wrote:
Juice wrote:edit: get banned from chat for a day that is.
D
O N O
T E
D I T
deleting is fine.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:I am not trying to slight your character at all. I think that you and Admin and pfim and now *** do a great job of monitoring everything here. heavens knows with us loony toons here it must be hard. but you are asking us to process information and i am trying to process and i see a disconnect here. im sorry that this became an issue but if i am going to be attacked as a rule breaker, others breaking the rules shouldn't be going to boomtown on me. if you felt like i was questioning your character as a mod, i never meant for that to occur.
Awww... that's nice.

It's a role playing game, sweetie, nothing said in here should be taken personal. :wink:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

dagny wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:I am not trying to slight your character at all. I think that you and Admin and pfim and now *** do a great job of monitoring everything here. heavens knows with us loony toons here it must be hard. but you are asking us to process information and i am trying to process and i see a disconnect here. im sorry that this became an issue but if i am going to be attacked as a rule breaker, others breaking the rules shouldn't be going to boomtown on me. if you felt like i was questioning your character as a mod, i never meant for that to occur.
Awww... that's nice.

It's a role playing game, sweetie, nothing said in here should be taken personal. :wink:
now hes trying to soften up so you dont salt him. ITS WORKING THEY GOT ME OOHH!
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

mac5155 wrote:
dagny wrote:
Awww... that's nice.

now hes trying to soften up so you dont salt him. ITS WORKING THEY GOT ME OOHH!
i dont think im gonna make it that far... but thanks for pointing that out alpha slug. you just went to the top of my list, i will PM everyone their top 3s
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

edit: :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

maybe this will change the subject...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

tease
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny steps out of her hut and finds a large bowl of beer suspiciously sitting in her front lawn. “Suspicious bowl of beer, eh? Don’t mind if I do!”

The Alpha Slug, spying from behind the old willow tree, thinks to itself, “Revenge at last!” For eons, mankind has been using beer to drown slugs in their gardens (goggle it, it’s true). dagny dives into the bowl and indulges in its sudsy goodness as all seven Slugs now look on.

“Are weez gonna hold her head n’ drown ‘em, boss?” one lil Slooger asks.

The Alpha doesn't answer. It keeps its gaze fixed on the woman drinking the beer and is reminded of its fallen ancestors. It’s face turns red. Its starts quivering from the images of thousands of Slugs all meeting their terrible end in liquid hops.

“No, my lil Slooger…. no.”

dagny finally finishes the mysteriously placed beer bowl.

BUUUUUUURP!!! What great way to start the day!”

She begins doing a little dance.

“Lil Sloogers…” said the Alpha “today… we paint the town red like the font used to describe us.”

The Alpha Slug and the lil Sloogers slowly converge on the now dancing woman. dagny, feeling a little woozy from the huge bowl of Colt 45 she chugged before breakfast, sees seven blurry blobs approaching.

The Alpha comes within an inch of her face.

“Are you some kind of hairless, out of shape wolf?” dagny asks.

It remains silence for a few seconds, then Alpha knocks her to the ground. Now, with the rest of the lil Sloogers, it begins TEARING HER APART!!!

*scuffle scuffle scuffle*

AHHHH IT’S TERRIBLE!!! BLOOD IS SQUIRTING OUT FROM HER OPENED RIB CAGE!!!

NO! THEY’RE EATING HER EYES WHILE HE’S STILL ALIVE!!!!

OH, GOOD GOD! THEY CRACKED HER FEMUR LIKE A WISHBONE!!!

Pray for her soul, as even the Gods turn away as they make her eat her own gallbladder...

Four Sloogers each get a limb. Two more divvy up the torso, and the head goes to the Alpha. It ingests it for now, but it remains to be seen whether this hideous garden crawler means to digest the skull of this regular villager, or transport it back to the layer as a trophy.

But it’s not over. Another creature pines for revenge… and maybe even a little redemption.

As they were all sliming away, the NOM NOM BIRD SWOOPS DOWN AND PICKS OFF A SLUG!!! The other six try to take him down, but with a thrust of his wings he bats them away and goes airborne once again.

"How you like me now, village!?" the Bird screams in this small but inspiring moment of triumph.

But still, even in this moment of good times, his mind races. He retreats to top of the village cliff to clear his head. He remembers their faces... the faces of each innocent villager he NOMed. He remembers the brutality that many of them meet at the hands of the mob. A mob he was a part of. A tear enters his eye and he turns his head down to lead his crystal sorrow to the ground.

That's when he notices it. A regular villager, crushed underneath a boulder. He flies down to see but he's too late... actually, a few days too late, as half of his skin has been eaten away by maggots and mongooses the village has for some reason. But the heart can still recognize a fallen brother. It's Zarovich. And it's time for him to get a proper burial.

So, the NOM NOM bird brings him to the top of the cliff where many other villagers gather in awe. They see his lifeless body as a reminder of the darkest parts of the human soul. The things they've done and the things they will do all flash before them. They wonder if the world has a chance. They wonder if the world deserves one.

Zarovich is buried there at the top of the cliff with a stone that reads: Think, Love, Together

Returning to the nest, the NOM NOM Bird regurgitates the head of the slug and notices the eyes. They look... Irish. He stares deeply into the detached iris and knows who won’t be at the next Slug meeting tonight.

The War has taken its toll on everyone. But the NOM NOM bird, who has grown sick of both human and slug alike, still keeps a belief. A belief that all living things hold within them a trace of something great – a slight shimmer that when finally pulled to the brink of darkness will shine back with a spark of divine. That spark is our unity, our uniqueness, and a reminder that we all have a chance for eternity.

The village lights a fire that night to remember the fallen, and each ember is an elegy for flames that fade forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Village of Shortbusistan, DAY 8
There are 20 Villagers Left:

canaan
Dan H
Juice
jaysmiter
JoseCuervo
jwienand
Letang Is The Truth
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MWB
neophool
npv708
PensFanInDC
Pipes Hochuli
Senka
SolidSnake
the errey i breathe
the wicked child
Troy Loney
wallflower

Dead to the World:
Twisted Wrister, the regular villager, was salted by the village, then exploded on Day 1
MikeEnIke, the regular villager, was lynched, salted, and mummified by the village on Day 2
newarenanow, the regular villager, was devoured by the Slugs on Night 3
cup keeper, the regular villager, is still screaming after being beaten by the village on Day 3
beerman, the gardener, was consumed whole by the slugs on Night 4 while sleeping with his hoe
slappybrown, the regular villager, was turned into bird vomit by the NOM NOM Bird on Night 4
shafnutz, the regular villager, was saltwaterboarded to death by the village HR department on Day 4
sdm5055, the regular villager, was decapitated by the NOM NOM Bird on Night 5
Kicksave, the regular villager, choked to death then was eaten by mongooses on Day 5
Zarovich, the regular villager, jumped off a cliff on Day 6
crayz, the regular villager, drowned in a tub of salt water on Day 7
dagny, the regular villager, was absolutely massacred by the Slugs on Night 8
IrishEyes, a lil Slooger, was NOMed by a thrilled yet emotionally tortured NOM NOM Bird on Night 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Alpha Slug
5 Lil' Sloogers

12 Regular Villagers

1 Manduca Sexta
1 Mayor
1 NOM NOM Bird

11 VOTES TO SALT

EDIT: Fixed total sloogers and villagers.
Last edited by Corvidae on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

awesome bird awesome awesome awesome
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by SolidSnake »

salt npv he's been too quiet and he's a vet of the other games.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

well guess the whole edit thing was a moot point.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

welcome back to the party birdy
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

wow epic.