Troy
Canaan
Juice

LITT
errey
jwie
npv
Is it me or are there 7 names here?
he's trying to list everyones top candidates.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

each users top three. troy only had 2. i am trying to help organize everyone so we can salt someone and have easy reference for our next choices as well
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Troy Loney wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:TOP THREE SLUG CANDIDATES

Troy
Canaan
Juice

LITT
errey
jwie
npv
Is it me or are there 7 names here?
he's trying to list everyones top candidates.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rightrightrightrightright
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Top Three:

Crayz
Juice
LITT
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I don't like the whole list thing because IMO it allows theslugs to choose easier.. Like if they know someone ( villager ) is gonna get nommed next but 90% of villagers r suspicious theN they can push it over the edge and get him salted instead of NOMd and it's a 2-fer for them
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

mac5155 wrote:I don't like the whole list thing because IMO it allows theslugs to choose easier.. Like if they know someone ( villager ) is gonna get nommed next but 90% of villagers r suspicious theN they can push it over the edge and get him salted instead of NOMd and it's a 2-fer for them
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

bonus star for you!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Thats how I feel mac, I did it anyways. I want this round to end though, it's gone on way to long and people make clouds around issues.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

mac5155 wrote:I don't like the whole list thing because IMO it allows theslugs to choose easier.. Like if they know someone ( villager ) is gonna get nommed next but 90% of villagers r suspicious theN they can push it over the edge and get him salted instead of NOMd and it's a 2-fer for them
well everyone posts who they think are slugs anyways i am just trying to organize it because i think once we get everyones votes there will be a person with a substantial amount of votes and everyone will be AHHHH we should vote for him. everyone can PM me their three if they want if they dont want slugs to see it and i can compile it and reply back to everyone
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

if people dont wanna do it, we dont have to. i just thought it was a good idea lol
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:Thats how I feel mac, I did it anyways. I want this round to end though, it's gone on way to long and people make clouds around issues.

I agree...this is just getting to be too much...we need to move on from this debate (right or wrong)

salt crayz
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
well everyone posts who they think are slugs anyways i am just trying to organize it because i think once we get everyones votes there will be a person with a substantial amount of votes and everyone will be AHHHH we should vote for him. everyone can PM me their three if they want if they dont want slugs to see it and i can compile it and reply back to everyone
THERE IS NO PMing ALLOWED BETWEEN THE VILLAGE. ONLY PMs should be between slugs and PMs to mods by the role players.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Which is why I believe those posting lists are NOT looking to do it yo help the village, they're doing it to bait us villagers into doing it to make their job exponentially easier
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:if people dont wanna do it, we dont have to. i just thought it was a good idea lol

I agree we could do it. But that's something for next round. We've been debating the same stuff all work day and got nothing done. Let's get on to the next stage and go from there.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

bhaw wrote:
THERE IS NO PMing ALLOWED BETWEEN THE VILLAGE. ONLY PMs should be between slugs and PMs to mods by the role players.
oops :oops: sorry. n00b
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I've only flip flopped once and that was on the Kicksave salting.

I'll do it one more time to get on with it.

unsalt JC

salt crayz

I still say JC is a slug. He has been uber quiet this game compared to last. Is he in school now?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
LOL
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

mac5155 wrote:Which is why I believe those posting lists are NOT looking to do it yo help the village, they're doing it to bait us villagers into doing it to make their job exponentially easier
if the gods will let me, i will delete it
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

LITT is DEF a slug. I'm sure of it now.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

is that 12 now?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

PensFanInDC wrote:I've only flip flopped once and that was on the Kicksave salting.

I'll do it one more time to get on with it.

unsalt JC

salt crayz

I still say JC is a slug. He has been uber quiet this game compared to last. Is he in school now?
good point about JC. he has be very quiet even today when poeple were throwing his name around
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Is that enough for crayz?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

NO MORE EDITING EITHER! The only edits should be ones that Corvidae or I say to do like the one for Malkamaniac to get rid of the color.

Just leave what's there and people will see not to PM you. If you get any PMs, delete them without reading.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

good point about JC. he has be very quiet even today when poeple were throwing his name around
He's in class today...atleast thats what he said this morning and there's no reason not to believe him.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

bhaw wrote:NO MORE EDITING EITHER! The only edits should be ones that Corvidae or I say to do like the one for Malkamaniac to get rid of the color.

Just leave what's there and people will see not to PM you. If you get any PMs, delete them without reading.

JEEEEEEEZZZZZZ when did you become:

bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Is that 12 or no? And damn... what page was the last write up on?