*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by canaan »

i dont think i've noticed errey at all this game and LITT only a couple of times.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

When I put the whole list, not just my suspects, in the randomizer, it pulled out Senka.

I can also get behind that vote, since he adds a ton of confusion to the game. I now know what you guys were talking about from previous games. :lol:

He is a higher profile player, though, and that's not what I'm going for "this" round.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:unsalt IE

I think this is going to go down to the time limit....the village is too disjointed right now.
So unsalting someone is a way to speed it up?
just for now....its going to take 10 hours for people to get off of crayz and give someone else the majority...

personally i think we need to stop thinking about the whole schlew of slugs and just get one....like why hasn't Juice taken any heat for his zaro mistake?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:When I put the whole list, not just my suspects, in the randomizer, it pulled out Senka.

I can also get behind that vote, since he adds a ton of confusion to the game. I now know what you guys were talking about from previous games. :lol:

He is a higher profile player, though, and that's not what I'm going for "this" round.
At this point I'd say you're adding as much confusion as Senka. First a list of 8 suspects. Then a list of 7 "under the radar" players. Now a randomizer.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote:When I put the whole list, not just my suspects, in the randomizer, it pulled out Senka.

At this point I'd say you're adding as much confusion as Senka. First a list of 8 suspects. Then a list of 7 "under the radar" players. Now a randomizer.
I'm trying to zero in on people I'm suspicious of, see the activity, see what happens to me, to gauge if I'm on the right track. And, if I get killed, it leaves you guys something to go on, because at that point, you'll all know that I'm a regular villager, and you can at at least trust my speculation.

As far as I'm concerned, the slugs are dictating the votes, so I'm trying to come up with as many alternate, or unusual tactics, that the slugs don't expect. Everything that people are posting as possible "evidence", the slugs playing are already aware of the trends we look for. Time to do something different. That's what I'm trying to do.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:

Oh, and the first list, are my high suspicions, but I realized I was focusing on highly active players. I mean, duh, of course, because they're the ones out in the open.

When I realized that, I decided to look at it from the perspective of the players that weren't out in the open, to me. That's the second list. I explained this then. Do you people read?

I presented these opposing lists, hoping we could glean candidates from between the two. After all, it's likely a combination of "quiet" and "vocal" posters that are slugs.

When I saw the garden just at odds with each other, and again, voting for the same out in the open players, I decided to go with the randomizer for my vote because I WANT TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS ROUND.

The slugs can anticipate our moves with ease, we need to be unpredictable.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Just salt me. Seriously. I'm not going to be around much tomorrow, saturday, or sunday. So...just get me out of the way.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

jaysmiter wrote:Just salt me. Seriously. I'm not going to be around much tomorrow, saturday, or sunday. So...just get me out of the way.

No one is around on the weekend...just relax...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Troy Loney wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Just salt me. Seriously. I'm not going to be around much tomorrow, saturday, or sunday. So...just get me out of the way.

No one is around on the weekend...just relax...
Eh, I'm just frustrated. I guess, to me...it just seems so obvious. And, I can't convey my points well enough.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Why do you do this in every game?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Is jwie still in? Lol
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
I get frustrated very easily.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: Oh, and the first list, are my high suspicions, but I realized I was focusing on highly active players. I mean, duh, of course, because they're the ones out in the open.

When I realized that, I decided to look at it from the perspective of the players that weren't out in the open, to me. That's the second list. I explained this then. Do you people read?
Yes, I, and I'm sure most others, do read. But when 15 names are thrown out as possible candidates I don't know how helpful that is. It just seems to scatter thing around. I agree, we should do something different... get a slug.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Hey jay, being the crazy one is my goal eh. Step off my routine!
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I decided to put all my lists together.

:shock: Okay, that is a lot.. lol. I was extremely tired last night when I was trying to approach this from differing angles.

But see if you guys see anything here. I can't be converted anymore, but I can be killed, especially if I'm on to something.

Higher profile suspects (in no particular order):

npv
malkamaniac
Loney
jaysmiter
PFIDC, in his last defense, failed to use his "I'll wear a Hartnell jersey" defense this time. And he stated, "that's all I have to say", when insisting he was a villager. It would be the ultimate joke to play on him from the Alpha slug, and at this point, the slugs can afford to lose a slug.
Juice, we been pretty vocal about him being converted being too obvious. So, at this point, why not convert him? The slugs would be hard pressed to just ignore Juice, and again, at this point, he's a great asset for them because the village seems to trust him.
Irish Eyes, similar to my reasoning for PFIDC, except the lying issue, as opposed to the jersey thing. I also see collusion between her and Juice.
JC, he's just bad for the village.

Lower profile suspects (in no particular order):

jwienand
neophool
npv708
Pipes Hochuli
SolidSnake
the errey i breathe
wallflower

Randomizer (in order of outcome):

(low profile list only):
LITT
errey

(entire garden list):
Senka
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:
dagny wrote:
I get frustrated very easily.
quitter! :P
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

In all honesty I think Juice out of everyone could be the most dangerous. He's been around so long and modded so many games, he can do this with his eyes closed. I too, agreed with the Zaro pick but everyone said they would salt him if Juice is wrong. Well here we are.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

entire garden list?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:entire garden list?
Yes, as I said, LITT and errey were the result when I input my lower profile suspects.

For the hell of it, I decided to input the entire surviving garden. You were the result.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:In all honesty I think Juice out of everyone could be the most dangerous. He's been around so long and modded so many games, he can do this with his eyes closed. I too, agreed with the Zaro pick but everyone said they would salt him if Juice is wrong. Well here we are.
Not "everyone" said that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Dagny,

You pretty much just listed everyone. What help does that give, seriously?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

mac5155 wrote:Is jwie still in? Lol
yes and i think jwie errey or npv should be the focus here they have all been very quiet, errey is the only one who has given an excuse and when i mentioned jwie the only thing hes said the whole time was i was a slug for implicating him
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i guess im not in the garden? :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:In all honesty I think Juice out of everyone could be the most dangerous. He's been around so long and modded so many games, he can do this with his eyes closed. I too, agreed with the Zaro pick but everyone said they would salt him if Juice is wrong. Well here we are.
Not "everyone" said that.

Certainly more than there are now.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

so...I was happy with my Canaan, JC, & npv stance...however, dagny has changed my mind.

unsalt canaan
salt pfidc

Here's my thought on this...

PFIDC is not alpha, nor was he an early slug. He made a guarantee that he is not and would wear a Hartnell jersey.

Alpha sees this...is intrigued, and then makes PFIDC a lil slug. It puts PFIDC in a very awkward position.

Notice he won't make that same promise...he will still live up to it, but only because when he promised it he was not lying. I'm still confident that at least 2/3 are canaan, jc, & npv.....but even more confident that PFIDC is a lil slug.

Let's get together and do this right. If i'm wrong and you guys want to salt me, i'll join in and self salt.