Post by Letang Is The Truth »

senka you are a wild man
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Senka »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Senka wrote:unsalt crayz salt IE. im sticking to my guns. im tired of going with the flow of everyone, and im sticking to this. I know a few of you out there agree with me.
This post is a total contradiction.

unsalt --> salt is not sticking to your guns
i had IE and changed to crayz because i believe in it too, but i just gotta go back to IE on this one. Its sticking with me too much.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

page Malkin
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I cant fail anymore than i have so far. Im fearless :P
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

PensFanInDC wrote:page Malkin

what's up?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

First, a question, that I'm surprised hasn't been asked since the last conversion.

PFIDC, DO YOU STILL STAND BY YOUR HARTNELL JERSEY BET IF YOU ARE INDEED A SLUG IN THIS GAME?

This is where I'm stuck with regard to what side of the fence I stand on with PFIDC. Since, at least the last conversion, he has not thrown this "guarantee" out there ONCE, after being very vocal throwing it out there, before. I mentioned it a couple times and it was ignored.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dags, if you read the exchange between myself and pfidc, i think his posting style is a little too cutesy to be a slug...but what do i know.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

dagny wrote:First, a question, that I'm surprised hasn't been asked since the last conversion.

PFIDC, DO YOU STILL STAND BY YOUR HARTNELL JERSEY BET IF YOU ARE INDEED A SLUG IN THIS GAME?

This is where I'm stuck with regard to what side of the fence I stand on with PFIDC. Since, at least the last conversion, he has not thrown this "guarantee" out there ONCE, after being very vocal throwing it out there, before. I mentioned it a couple times and it was ignored.
There was a lot of vocalization against me making outside promises in this game (DanH and MWB made comments). That is why I stopped. But....

Theoretically that guarantee would still stand if I was allowed to make it.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

dags i totally agree the pfidc talk has evaporated completely
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:First, a question, that I'm surprised hasn't been asked since the last conversion.

And this is why these "real life" guarantees are stupid. People put way too much stock into them.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

PensFanInDC wrote:

There was a lot of vocalization against me making outside promises in this game (DanH and MWB made comments). That is why I stopped. But....

Theoretically that guarantee would still stand if I was allowed to make it.

And this, as well...there was kind of a big deal made the last time this was mentioned and has stopped since then. I don't believe that really corresponded with a night or a day or anything.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

canaan wrote:dags, if you read the exchange between myself and pfidc, i think his posting style is a little too cutesy to be a slug...but what do i know.
why try and deceive us as the sexta though.. i hate that "maybe maybe not" charcoal
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:

And this is why these "real life" guarantees are stupid. People put way too much stock into them.
I'm not inquiring because I believe in it or not. I'm inquiring because of the sudden STOPPAGE of throwing it out there as defense. He had no qualms, before, and people voiced disagreement with doing that in the last game and it didn't stop him.

Now, when asked directly, it seems he's backpedaling. That makes me very suspicious.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

People need to look at what wf said about moving people away from who they want to vote for.

2 votes on Juice and now we're slugs. Very convenient IMO.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

time to work out.

my vote stays with canaan with backup of JC & npv (only 2 i'll switch for).
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:
canaan wrote:dags, if you read the exchange between myself and pfidc, i think his posting style is a little too cutesy to be a slug...but what do i know.
why try and deceive us as the sexta though.. i hate that "maybe maybe not" charcoal

That's the one thing that has bothered me for awhile now. If your not any of the rps, or unless slug trying to get trust or attention away from yourself why say it?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

dagny wrote:Now, when asked directly, it seems he's backpedaling. That makes me very suspicious.
I think youre confusing backpeddling and explaining.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

My list includes JC, Dagny, Senka, MWB and LITT

That's 5. I don't know the other 2.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

What I see in catch up is a village at odds with each other, just how the slugs like it.

Ironic, that now that JC isn't at the top of my list (he's still on it, but I suspect some others more), he's now a frontrunner in votes. :lol:

I've thrown my list of suspects into the randomizer and it came out with LITT. Since I, and be honest, WE have no CONCRETE evidence, I'm going with that.

I've decided not to vote for anyone who has already been voted for this round, as I believe the slugs have had too much of a hand in orchestrating it.

salt LITT
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

unsalt crayz

salt jaysmiter

more i think about it, crayz hasnt done much, he may be a slug, but we need the alpha and we need him now.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

I said last night i was going to randomly pick someone to salt and the winner is
salt IE

Not too random, fits the veteran idea...but not too veteran
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:unsalt crayz

salt jaysmiter

more i think about it, crayz hasnt done much, he may be a slug, but we need the alpha and we need him now.

umm...we don't need the alpha as the slugs have reached their max slugging capacity. we just need to salt a slug. the alpha doesnt matter anymore because they can't recruit anymore, no?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:
mac5155 wrote:unsalt crayz

salt jaysmiter

umm...we don't need the alpha as the slugs have reached their max slugging capacity. we just need to salt a slug. the alpha doesnt matter anymore because they can't recruit anymore, no?
Can they recruit again if a little slug dies?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

nope
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

After I eat lunch, I'll post my list of who I think are slugs, and maybe you can see what I'm getting at. If anything, when this village does turn on me, and it will, you'll maybe have something to go on.