*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

bhaw wrote:Are you guys keeping track of the vote count?
yes, sir.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote:
crayz wrote:to the rest of the village...make sure you read Wallflower's post......as you'll see when I get salted (as it appears)...people are dictating the audience and its a team effort. We have talked since what..day 2 or 3 about getting one of the vets (canaan, jc, npv, dagny)...yet everytime progress is made, somehow everyone gets pulled away. very interesting :pop:
You're right...and ironically enough, what you're talking about I feel is working in your favor. The people who I thought would have an issue voting for you, are...and the people that aren't, well...aren't. So, whichever color you turn out (red) you're going to be very helpful in data examination.
And now I'm even more conflicted after this exchange. I'm not sure about crayz being a slug but I'm not convinced that jaysmiter is one either. And I really don't like the possibility that I'm being manipulated one way or the other. So I'm going to go with my initial gut feeling for right now.

salt Juice.

Which isn't to say I'm not going to keep considering others' theories but for the moment I'm sticking with my own.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

PensFanInDC wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Wow. There was so much to catch up on!

I'm honestly confused. I really think Canaan & Juice are prime people to be slugs, but the whole back and forth stuff with dagny and JC keeps jumping out at me. I mean, they say it goes back to the chat, but dagny has been ready to salt him this entire game.

And PFIDC, seriously, what are you doing? This I may be, I may not be... it's making me want to salt you out of spite. :(
Please do. I've been consistent all game with my votes. Why doesn't everyone just vote for JC, see if he's a slug and if he's not you can all salt me next?
cause it's not worth killing two villagers if you are one
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

wallflower wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
crayz wrote:to the rest of the village...make sure you read Wallflower's post......as you'll see when I get salted (as it appears)...people are dictating the audience and its a team effort. We have talked since what..day 2 or 3 about getting one of the vets (canaan, jc, npv, dagny)...yet everytime progress is made, somehow everyone gets pulled away. very interesting :pop:
You're right...and ironically enough, what you're talking about I feel is working in your favor. The people who I thought would have an issue voting for you, are...and the people that aren't, well...aren't. So, whichever color you turn out (red) you're going to be very helpful in data examination.
And now I'm even more conflicted after this exchange. I'm not sure about crayz being a slug but I'm not convinced that jaysmiter is one either. And I really don't like the possibility that I'm being manipulated one way or the other. So I'm going to go with my initial gut feeling for right now.

salt Juice.

Which isn't to say I'm not going to keep considering others' theories but for the moment I'm sticking with my own.
Trust me, WF...I'm not trying to manipulate you. I've presented facts and a solid argument as to why I think crayz is a converted slug. I'm just going for who I have a strong feeling about.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Well said wf.

I'm on board. Juice is the WW master and very capable of mind **** us all.

Unsalt canaan
Salt juice.

Color me please.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

JoseCuervo wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Wow. There was so much to catch up on!

I'm honestly confused. I really think Canaan & Juice are prime people to be slugs, but the whole back and forth stuff with dagny and JC keeps jumping out at me. I mean, they say it goes back to the chat, but dagny has been ready to salt him this entire game.

And PFIDC, seriously, what are you doing? This I may be, I may not be... it's making me want to salt you out of spite. :(
Please do. I've been consistent all game with my votes. Why doesn't everyone just vote for JC, see if he's a slug and if he's not you can all salt me next?
cause it's not worth killing two villagers if you are one
Touche

PFIDC reasoning fail

:face:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

the wicked child wrote:Well said wf.

I'm on board. Juice is the WW master and very capable of mind **** us all.

Unsalt canaan
Salt juice.

Color me please.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

finally, I'm all caught up... and now have to go to class in about 5 minutes
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I think WF and wicked child are both slugs, you want me to vote for crayz to not hold up the game?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

JoseCuervo wrote:I think WF and wicked child are both slugs, you want me to vote for crayz to not hold up the game?
self salt :pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:I think WF and wicked child are both slugs, you want me to vote for crayz to not hold up the game?
I'm not going to tell you who to vote for. If you think I've made a strong case against crayz, by all means vote for crayz. If you don't think so...then don't and vote for whomever you'd like to vote for.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
I'm not going to tell you who to vote for. If you think I've made a strong case against crayz, by all means vote for crayz. If you don't think so...then don't and vote for whomever you'd like to vote for.
aight, I'm sticking with WF then. Be back around 2:00ish central, hopefully.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Crayz - 9 (SS, Mac, Letang, Jay, Senka, Malk, Juice, MWB, Jwie)
Juice - 3 (Dan, WF, Wicked)
JC - 2 (IE, PFiDC)
Jay - 1 (Canaan)
IE - 1 (Troy)
Canaan - 1 (crayz)
WF - 1 (JC)
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

In other slug wars news, this very slug wars thread has moved slug wars up to the #7 slug wars spot on the slug wars google slug wars search. :pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Juice wrote:In other slug wars news, this very slug wars thread has moved slug wars up to the #7 slug wars spot on the slug wars google slug wars search. :pop:
it came up as #3 slug wars for the slug wars search involving slug wars.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote:Trust me, WF...I'm not trying to manipulate you. I've presented facts and a solid argument as to why I think crayz is a converted slug. I'm just going for who I have a strong feeling about.
I'm not saying that you are trying to manipulate me [or even crayz, for the record]. My thinking is that, percentage-wise, there has to be at least a few slugs jumping in on your vote - now of course there could be two reasons for this: 1) crayz is a villager or 2) he's a slug and they're trying to blend in.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Dagny requests a halt on voting until she catches up. She is on page 65 of 70
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

PensFanInDC wrote:Dagny requests a halt on voting until she catches up. She is on page 65 of 70
I think there's a halt on voting because there's a halt on voting.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

jaysmiter wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Dagny requests a halt on voting until she catches up. She is on page 65 of 70
There's a 50/50 chance that something will happen
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:So Dan H and Dags haven't voted for the past two, but have both been on talking?
Yup. Dan H apparently has been super busy with his kids, sick, etc. Dagny missed the KS vote because she was at work.
I was at work for entire zaro lead up and vote, too, as you can tell from my response posted in thread, when i got home and was informed in the chat.

I'm almost there... page 67 now.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Let's go Dagny, Let's go!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

PensFanInDC wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
There's a 50/50 chance that something will happen
There's a 100% chance something will happen in the next 8 hours and 15 minutes :pop:

Maybe new rule should be that if there is no vote consensus in 12 hours, the mods get to randomize who dies?

j/k... we wouldn't randomize it... we'd take out the person we dislike the most.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I think we should just vote one of em and NOM the other. Or nom IE. cause she is a slug. 100%.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

unsalt crayz salt IE. im sticking to my guns. im tired of going with the flow of everyone, and im sticking to this. I know a few of you out there agree with me.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Senka wrote:unsalt crayz salt IE. im sticking to my guns. im tired of going with the flow of everyone, and im sticking to this. I know a few of you out there agree with me.
This post is a total contradiction.

unsalt --> salt is not sticking to your guns