Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:lol
are you playing as an alter ego?! because i think the bird this time suxxx worse than u last time. lol
I'd reserve judgment.... our bird's just pickin' up steam. :lol:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:lol
are you playing as an alter ego?! because i think the bird this time suxxx worse than u last time. lol
I'd reserve judgment.... our bird's just pickin' up steam. :lol:
Well, he's on the right track...going after roleplayers. Just the wrong side, eh?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Just so all of this stuff isn't lost in translation...vote count:
JC - 2 (PFiDC, Pipes)
Dan H - 2 (Juice, jwie)
Crayz - 3 (Solid, Jay, Mac...who switched from SolidSnake)
SolidSnake - 1 (Senka)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

salt wallflower... i just have a weird feeling...

oh wait, I'm drunk
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

kk heres tyhe deal. i iz dfrunk but i am thinkin that we need to DIG DEEP. i think dagny has since been converted. and i think the alpha hasnt been uncovered yet. the bird is SUPER FAILING and the village saltings arent much better. its SUPER FAIL by all us people. thats that, yo. fml I cant do tghis myuch longer. typing is hard.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Just so all of this stuff isn't lost in translation...vote count:
JC - 2 (PFiDC, Pipes)
Dan H - 2 (Juice, jwie)
Crayz - 3 (Solid, Jay, Mac...who switched from SolidSnake)
SolidSnake - 1 (Senka)
Wallflower - 1 (JC)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka wrote:kk heres tyhe deal. i iz dfrunk but i am thinkin that we need to DIG DEEP. i think dagny has since been converted. and i think the alpha hasnt been uncovered yet. the bird is SUPER FAILING and the village saltings arent much better. its SUPER FAIL by all us people. thats that, yo. fml I cant do tghis myuch longer. typing is hard.
win.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Deep Thoughts by Jack Senka
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, I'm out for the night. I fully expect to see like 5 more pages by the time I get up in the morning.

Good luck...let's get one today.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:While i mentioned DanH's name, i almost feel like he was so into studying theory into the last game, that he wouldn't make the mistake of hiding this game, anyone know if he's super busy?
Hi. That's partly correct. I was pretty busy at work today, and then afterward with my toddler. I kind of kept up with what was going on, but I don't think I posted past this morning. Also: for patterns to emerge from the noise, there has to be a long enough record of votes and accusations, which is probably the case now, but wasn't yet last night (in real time). And, yeah, being pretty verbal and tabulating stats last game seemed to just generate more undue suspicion than it helped the rest of the village. It did help me make some sense of things, but I probably won't go through the work again in such a huge thread unless it seems it'll make a difference to everyone.

I had a strong feeling earlier today that Juice was recruited around night 5 or 6, but now that I've glanced through his posts, I'm not nearly as sure. I recalled his having a little tete-a-tete with someone else that sounded staged to me, but I didn't actually find it in his history now - someone help me - am I thinking of another player? I don't mean the JC vs. Dagny lovers' quarrel; it was one I glanced through posted today (Wednesday). I can't help thinking the slugs would be smart to recruit him late, although that alone is hardly convincing evidence against him.

I don't have a really strong suspicion of anyone else right now. I'm tempted to call out J-Whee, but quite honestly, it's mostly because I'd feel really foolish if he were a bad guy two games in a row and beat the rest of us. I'll note, though, that he's been jumping into the middle of the past couple of bandwagons, which is exactly what he did last game as the alpha wolf. That's a bit weak on its own, too.

General notes: Since the sloogs used up all their brain-sloogs, they can no longer change the game. Whoever's a good guy now will be a good guy for the rest of the game. Since there are - what - 15 or so good guys left, it means we have about four more day/night cycles to start catching them before they win. Fewer if the bird picks off villagers.

Not voting just yet. I want to see how the vote plays out tomorrow morning.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

the fact we aint get one slugger in 7 people, we suck. the bird is worse, but hey whatev. we cant salt anyone right anymroe.s
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

wish we had a dang gardener. Beererman., whyd yu gotta dies di=uude!
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

its getting late, i need to get up in 5 hours.

mega-nervous about my interview tomorrow morning. at this point, tonight [real time] i'm burnt out.

not changing my salt, JC's been in the middle of everything the entire game it seems like, and I think we've passed up too many chances to go after players that fit our collective bill as the alpha [assuming we're right].
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

yea, I'm not a slug. I don't think they would recruit a player who is in the middle of everything. But I guess I could be the alpha, if that makes you feel any better.

I'm a villager. I suggest not uber failing.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im suggesting someone from within tho. i feel like we have been uber failing so far, and there are plenty of names we havent even voted for. this version is so much harder cause so many roles change... ugh. wow its amazing how easier it is to type right now lol. umm but seriously our village and our bird have failed miserably. i am suggesting a change of pace. something brand new. and when i say something new i dont mean eat a good role player.. :face:

Im saying lets vote a new name. since everyone has since convinced themselves Canaan and Dagny arent wolves, they are forced to look at PFIDC. i personally dont think PFIDC is anythiung special, and i think we're way off. Personally, if yu guys wanna salt me, i guess i deserve it. ive been like 0-3 on my saltings. oh man.

BUT on the flip side, names like NPV, TROY, Solid, MWB and crayz need some attn. I think my vote is for SS.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

what if i was 5-5 right there. thatd be sweet :P
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

its 2:something. im to bed. later village. back when i wake up, which might be later since i have no classes.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

senka is schwasted.. lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I iz fine now, spankx. I just find myself too lazy to walk upstairs... hater.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Code: Select all

3 crayz
2 Dan H
2 JoseCuervo
1 SolidSnake
1 wallflower
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Ok, now to blow all of my previous theories to hell...

I realized there were a lot more villagers left, than I thought. So, I decided to look at the list and single out the players that were "flying under the radar", for me.

I did this, because I noticed that all my suspicions fall on heavily active players. They can't ALL be slugs. So, I decided to attack it from the "flying under the radar" angle, since I haven't looked at that yet.

My brain is too tired to think on this anymore tonight, but the results prompted me to at least put them forward. When I finished my list, there were seven names. Magic number.

canaan
crayz
Dan H
dagny
Juice
IrishEyes
jaysmiter
JoseCuervo
jwienand
Letang Is The Truth
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MWB
neophool
npv708
PensFanInDC
Pipes Hochuli
Senka
SolidSnake
the errey i breathe
the wicked child
Troy Loney
wallflower

This list isn't to say that these people haven't posted at all, just that TO ME they're "under the radar", because I've not noticed them enough to forget they were in the game, most of the time.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:

Code: Select all

3 crayz
2 Dan H
2 JoseCuervo
1 SolidSnake
1 wallflower
And in my grogginess, I can't help but think that the key to the whole thing is here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and we're just not seeing it.

I got a strong feeling that some slugs got together to start the orchestration of the votes, right after the write up, while most posters are inactive.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

JoseCuervo wrote:yea, I'm not a slug. I don't think they would recruit a player who is in the middle of everything. But I guess I could be the alpha, if that makes you feel any better.

I'm a villager. I suggest not uber failing.
that's almost so reactive i'm convinced you are indeed a villager.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

dagny wrote:Ok, now to blow all of my previous theories to hell...

I realized there were a lot more villagers left, than I thought. So, I decided to look at the list and single out the players that were "flying under the radar", for me.

I did this, because I noticed that all my suspicions fall on heavily active players. They can't ALL be slugs. So, I decided to attack it from the "flying under the radar" angle, since I haven't looked at that yet.

My brain is too tired to think on this anymore tonight, but the results prompted me to at least put them forward. When I finished my list, there were seven names. Magic number.

canaan
crayz
Dan H
dagny
Juice
IrishEyes
jaysmiter
JoseCuervo
jwienand
Letang Is The Truth
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MWB
neophool
npv708
PensFanInDC
Pipes Hochuli
Senka
SolidSnake
the errey i breathe
the wicked child
Troy Loney
wallflower

This list isn't to say that these people haven't posted at all, just that TO ME they're "under the radar", because I've not noticed them enough to forget they were in the game, most of the time.
along with those names suggested, i feel like Loney is doing a nice job fitting in [if a slug], and malkamaniac and LITT and havent yet received a vote that I can remember of.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

probably won't help my cause but...based on our voting trends....we are better off almost randomly picking someone :)
Last edited by crayz on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.