*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by the errey i breathe »

im surprised with my lack of posting that im not #1 on people's lists. Party!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:I'm either with juice or salting juice... those are my two options, imo.
I really think Juice is innocent. He's been fairly consistent in his desire to go after the quiet people. That doesn't help the slugs all that much (other than dwindling numbers, but...really, if they're not talking they're not playing anyway, and would just get salted if they came out of nowhere towards the end). The only thing that worries me about Juice is these last two conversions...but, it doesn't worry me THAT much.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

the errey i breathe wrote:im surprised with my lack of posting that im not #1 on people's lists. Party!
omgz lynch erry :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac-

i've said all along, i think its a vet - canaan, jc, dagny, npv...i ruled out dagny based on hours played. Oh pfidc was there too, not sure where all the traction went on him...kinda forgot about him honestly.

as for band wagon...when i see a big majority of votes and we are close to a salting, i switch...why? Because i'd rather not wait for the inevitable, might as well save a few hours and have the same out come. Plus, I enjoy reading the write ups and look forward to them. Might not make me the "best" player, but it is what it is.

you can salt me, but you are going to regret it after :(
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

i've just been busy and when i read through it no one stands out.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

the errey i breathe wrote:im surprised with my lack of posting that im not #1 on people's lists. Party!
Party!

How's the sun poisoning? Which concert did you go to?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:I'm either with juice or salting juice... those are my two options, imo.
I really think Juice is innocent. He's been fairly consistent in his desire to go after the quiet people. That doesn't help the slugs all that much (other than dwindling numbers, but...really, if they're not talking they're not playing anyway, and would just get salted if they came out of nowhere towards the end). The only thing that worries me about Juice is these last two conversions...but, it doesn't worry me THAT much.
that's why i thing he is the bird...going after quiet people. That would make a quiet person sexto (such as errey or one like).
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

salt cuervo
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

crayz wrote:mac-

i've said all along, i think its a vet - canaan, jc, dagny, npv...i ruled out dagny based on hours played. Oh pfidc was there too, not sure where all the traction went on him...kinda forgot about him honestly.

as for band wagon...when i see a big majority of votes and we are close to a salting, i switch...why? Because i'd rather not wait for the inevitable, might as well save a few hours and have the same out come. Plus, I enjoy reading the write ups and look forward to them. Might not make me the "best" player, but it is what it is.

ok.. well, all im saying to that is dont let the time difference fool you, esp. with dagny. i've learned when i was a wolf (slug!!!) that i could manipulate the times i was on i.e. post for 3 hours and them send a PM..
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:salt cuervo
Reasoning?
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

jaysmiter wrote:
Party!

Much better, it was a hangover/sun poisoning combo mixed with the first day of class so it was killer. The concert was Virgin Mobile FreeFest, a free concert in Columbia, MD. Pretty awesome bands for a free show, weezer & blink 182 to name two.

http://www.virginmobilefestival.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

While i mentioned DanH's name, i almost feel like he was so into studying theory into the last game, that he wouldn't make the mistake of hiding this game, anyone know if he's super busy?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the errey i breathe wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Party!

Much better, it was a hangover/sun poisoning combo mixed with the first day of class so it was killer. The concert was Virgin Mobile FreeFest, a free concert in Columbia, MD. Pretty awesome bands for a free show, weezer & blink 182 to name two.

http://www.virginmobilefestival.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice. Did Blink suck live like they used to?
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:salt cuervo
Reasoning?
i'm still second guessing my reasoning. figured i'd post it to see if anyone else has anything similar.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac5155 wrote:
crayz wrote:mac-

ok.. well, all im saying to that is dont let the time difference fool you, esp. with dagny. i've learned when i was a wolf (slug!!!) that i could manipulate the times i was on i.e. post for 3 hours and them send a PM..
Agreed. It was more of I believe she wasn't online during mid-day cause of work, and we went through 1 full round including RP players during that time period. Of course, she could log in from aonther computer, or had someone log in for her...who knows, but that's just my thought process.

Unlike most of you vets, i'm learning diff strategies as each day passes...different things to look for, tendencies, etc...but I also can't compare to previous games (and am too lazy to read the threads).
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

How's about waiting til morning, when others are here for discussion, before actually casting votes?

It's one thing to toss ideas around right now, but what's the rush to cast a vote?

I might understand if you knew you may not be here in the morning, and you want to make sure your vote gets in, on the chance you miss out on the write up. It would also make sense if it was someone you'd shown suspicion of, but how can you all of a sudden be sure enough about those two (crayz and SS), to cast your votes this soon, when there has been minimal speculation, discussion, and suspicion on them previously?

SS's early cast vote isn't quite as puzzling, since he's riding the horse he rode in on.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

jaysmiter wrote:
Nice. Did Blink suck live like they used to?
No they were actually really good. I was surprised because i saw them at rolling rock town fair IV and didn't think they were that good. They played Stay Together for the Kids and said "this one is about us...they were kinda funny
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

dagny wrote:How's about waiting til morning, when others are here for discussion, before actually casting votes?

It's one thing to toss ideas around right now, but what's the rush to cast a vote?

I might understand if you knew you may not be here in the morning, and you want to make sure your vote gets in, on the chance you miss out on the write up. It would also make sense if it was someone you'd shown suspicion of, but how can you all of a sudden be sure enough about those two (crayz and SS), to cast your votes this soon, when there has been minimal speculation, discussion, and suspicion on them previously?

SS's early cast vote isn't quite as puzzling, since he's riding the horse he rode in on.

and now tomorrow, if/when we lynch a villager, and its 1:30 PM, you'll be upset at us. :pop:
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

I am picking a name at random in the morning to salt, that's pretty much my best theory.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:How's about waiting til morning, when others are here for discussion, before actually casting votes?

Well, dagny...I explained why I'm suspicious of crayz and SS. I also don't work tomorrow, so who knows if I'll be up at 9am or when people start heavily getting into this. I'm throwing my vote out there because that's my strong feeling right now and I want people to see it.

I don't see how no previous suspicion should be any indication of guilt. SS has flown under the radar fairly well...and there had been some crayz votes previously, but they never held water.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:While i mentioned DanH's name, i almost feel like he was so into studying theory into the last game, that he wouldn't make the mistake of hiding this game, anyone know if he's super busy?

Yes, he came in the chat tonight, for a short time. Said he actually had to work AT work today. Can you imagine??? :shock: :lol:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

lol
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:

and now tomorrow, if/when we lynch a villager, and its 1:30 PM, you'll be upset at us. :pop:
Which is why I'll probably cast a vote before I go to sleep, which will around the time that you guys are getting up for work.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MikeEnIke wrote:lol
are you playing as an alter ego?! because i think the bird this time suxxx worse than u last time. lol
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

dagny wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

Which is why I'll probably cast a vote before I go to sleep, which will around the time that you guys are getting up for work.
i dont work, i dont have class, so ill be asleep until ~noon EST