*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jwienand »

jwienand wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I know posting lists always bites me in the ass, but I'm going to post my list of people I think are innocent based on what I've seen...

-Jaysmiter (obviously)
-Dagny
-Canaan
-Juice
-PFiDC
Add me to that list
But I'm pretty sure one of them is a slug :scared:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

o dpmni dont think dagny is out of the woods... sorry.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I've got a group of 9 people that I'm REALLY suspicious of.

I'm not going to name the whole list, but I will vote for one of them.

salt crayz
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pipes Hochuli wrote:i stated earlier in the threads that i would be gone.
Fair enough. I do remember you saying that now. But, again, I didn't say it incriminated you, I just said it was odd.
Double fair enough, just posting a response while i'm here.

i agree with a large chunk of your list .
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I guess you probably want some rationale for my vote.

In doing so, it will reveal another person I'm suspicious of, but VERY on the fence about.

First, I don't like the way he always switched votes towards the end of the vote after voting fairly early.

Second, SolidSnake has voted for him consistently. Personally, I think this is a feint tactic by the slugs and that both SS and Crayz are slugs. Again, what's losing one, and if he consistently votes for a teammate, it will make him look good to the village. Yet, crayz has barely acknowledged SS.

I definitely don't think crayz is the alpha, though.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

jaysmiter wrote: -Wicked (Canaan) ***This is interesting because he said "sticking with my previous vote. Wasn't a vote from the previous salting though...****
Missed this, I guess?

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1012439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I voted for canaan before the Kicksave bandwagon started and didn't hop on that. I also did note vote for Zaro. Obviously, we disagree on canaan, however, I certainly voted for him both times.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

salt SolidSnake

ill go the opposite route of you, jays.

i believe crayz doesnt know what to say when SS outs him, and crayz is a wolf, whether or not SS is the alpha or not, well that we can find out. but they are both wolves.. IMO
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

SLUG NOT WOLF
SLUG NOT WOLF
BAH!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote: -Wicked (Canaan) ***This is interesting because he said "sticking with my previous vote. Wasn't a vote from the previous salting though...****
Missed this, I guess?

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1012439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I voted for canaan before the Kicksave bandwagon started and didn't hop on that. I also did note vote for Zaro. Obviously, we disagree on canaan, however, I certainly voted for him both times.
Oops...yeah, my fault. It was because of the lack of color in your OP. Ignore that statement in my "list of points" post =P
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

mac5155 wrote:salt SolidSnake

i believe crayz doesnt know what to say when SS outs him, and crayz is a wolf, whether or not SS is the alpha or not, well that we can find out. but they are both wolves.. IMO
So...if you think they're both slugs...why wouldn't you go with crayz? Why would you try to split the vote on something you're sure of?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

jaysmiter wrote:Oops...yeah, my fault. It was because of the lack of color in your OP. Ignore that statement in my "list of points" post =P
Figured as much... just didn't want to wake up tomorrow and find a bag of salt poured on my head over it. :D
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jaysmiter wrote:

So...if you think they're both slugs...why wouldn't you go with crayz? Why would you try to split the vote on something you're sure of?
because, i believe SS has told crayz, "i am going to lynch you to make me look good for starting it on you, and try and clear my name because i ousted a wolf" and IMO, why would 2 regular slugs do that? it would have to be an alpha and a brain.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

SLUG NOT WOLF OMG IAM GONNA LYNCH MASELV
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i'll answer your question...i really don't try to defend myself because there really is no way. Watching others defend themselves over the past few days, they still look guilty...no way to really prove anything.

I'm sticking with my top 3: Canaan, JC, npv
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

mac5155 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

because, i believe SS has told crayz, "i am going to lynch you to make me look good for starting it on you, and try and clear my name because i ousted a wolf" and IMO, why would 2 regular slugs do that? it would have to be an alpha and a brain.
I agree that both are *probably* slugs...but, why would you intentionally try and split the vote? If crayz is a slug, we go after SolidSnake next.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

crayz wrote:

i'll answer your question...i really don't try to defend myself because there really is no way. Watching others defend themselves over the past few days, they still look guilty...no way to really prove anything.

I'm sticking with my top 3: Canaan, JC, npv
yeah, there is no way if you're a slug. i mean, yeah sure you can say "salting me is a bad idea" yadda yadda, but present evidence, who you've voted for, why you voted for them.. i just dont see it.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jaysmiter wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
I agree that both are *probably* slugs...but, why would you intentionally try and split the vote? If crayz is a slug, we go after SolidSnake next.
fair enough, and i do believe he just made a rookie mistake saying "how can i defend myself"...

unsalt solidsnake

salt crayz
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

mac5155 wrote:SLUG NOT WOLF OMG IAM GONNA LYNCH MASELV
SALT YASELV!!!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:
mac5155 wrote:SLUG NOT WOLF OMG IAM GONNA LYNCH MASELV
SALT YASELV!!!
SHAKE N BAKE

SALT YASELV
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i could be like i think the alpha slug would recruit a wolf and not even know i did it
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm either with juice or salting juice... those are my two options, imo.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, and I think I should point this out...I really don't want you to think you're out of the woods, Mac. Even if both are slugs...like I said, at 7...slugs are pretty expendable. What's losing two slugs when you'd have five left?

To spell it out: You're on my list of 9. High up.
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by SolidSnake »

First time I was ever salted. A new experience for me lol
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

JoseCuervo wrote:I'm either with juice or salting juice... those are my two options, imo.
hey, i never noticed, you're at WashU? we did some work with them (im @ PSU) concerning anthropology and baboon skulls.. i was in IST (info sci & tech) and we had to write a bunch of enterprise integration stuff concerning what they were doing.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and I think I should point this out...I really don't want you to think you're out of the woods, Mac. Even if both are slugs...like I said, at 7...slugs are pretty expendable. What's losing two slugs when you'd have five left?

To spell it out: You're on my list of 9. High up.
hey, thats fine by me. i know what i am, and i'm blue til the end of the game now.