Post by Senka »

wow. Welp, I guess my night class doesnt start til 6
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Dan H »

Thanks Senka.
Neither shafnutz nor PFIDC are coming across as slugs to me. Actually, I don't have strong suspicions about any of the people with several votes right now.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

My question to those who want Zaro....If Zaro is NOT a slug...what do we learn/gain from salting him? What are the benefits if he is not a slug?

If zaro is simply inactive, which could VERY well be the case...then the chances of him getting nom'd are slim to none...or recruited for that matter. They aren't going to recruit someone who isn't actively playing? Whereas they would someone active and someone who has the ability to impact the vote.

This is why I am sticking with my top 5 for now unless someone can give another reason.....Canaan, dagny, pfidc, juice, or JC...although, I still don't trust npv :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

canaan
Juice
IrishEyes
jaysmiter
JoseCuervo
jwienand
Kicksave
mac5155
MWB
sdm5055
Senka
the errey i breathe
Troy Loney
wallflower
Zarovich

Here's a list of people that have been around for most of the games....if you take out the quieter ones you get something like this

canaan
Juice
IrishEyes

JoseCuervo

Kicksave
mac5155

Senka

Troy Loney

I'm not sure...whatever we all have different interpretations of what your asking for neo
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Personally, as much as I think a bandwagon lynch sucks, it's kind of necessary at this point. We can't let this go 12 hours because it plays into the slugs' hands. They can definitely have more influence in the vote if we're all spread out like we are. I think we need to unite and just go for someone. Trim the fat and really get into the meat of the game...err...trim the weeds and really get to the vegetables of the garden...or something.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I was at the dentist today and they poured salt on my tongue to ease my gag reflex during X-rays. At least that's what she told me...

They check for slugs now!!! It's an epidemic!!!

Sorry... back to my God Cloud.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:I was at the dentist today and they poured salt on my tongue to ease my gag reflex during X-rays. At least that's what she told me...

They check for slugs now!!! It's an epidemic!!!

Sorry... back to my God Cloud.
2nd worst mod ever.... :P
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm out....i'll check back later tonight after i go to the gym and then eat dinner....
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dan H wrote:Thanks Senka.
Neither shafnutz nor PFIDC are coming across as slugs to me. Actually, I don't have strong suspicions about any of the people with several votes right now.
i agree about no one coming off to me. I think Shafnutz and Canaan clear up a few names, whether yu believe it of not. Malkamanic being one of them. just saying. I am keeping with shafnutz.
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

Troy Loney wrote:canaan
Juice
IrishEyes
jaysmiter
JoseCuervo
jwienand
Kicksave
mac5155
MWB
sdm5055
Senka
the errey i breathe
Troy Loney
wallflower
Zarovich

Here's a list of people that have been around for most of the games....if you take out the quieter ones you get something like this

canaan
Juice
IrishEyes

JoseCuervo

Kicksave
mac5155

Senka

Troy Loney

I'm not sure...whatever we all have different interpretations of what your asking for neo

you know how sometimes, you'll get this moment of a delusion of granduer, think you can solve a mystery, ask for info, get said info, then look at the info and realize you have no idea what to do with that info???

yeah, i just did all that.

:cry:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:2nd worst mod ever.... :P
As long as I'm not first :thumb:
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

...and then totally foget to thank the person for info??? lol

thanks man, i'll see if i can contribute somehow.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan
Juice
IrishEyes

JoseCuervo

Kicksave
mac5155

Senka

Troy Loney

I'm not sure...whatever we all have different interpretations of what your asking for neo[/quote]

I AGREE with those who are always around. On the flipside, Jwie and Jays are great players at the game as well...
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:
dagny wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
dagny, I saw what you were talking about up there. I didn't find it odd that you had been in the chat for a half hour. I just thought it was an odd coincidence that you were talking about bloodlines, and 90 seconds after MWB asked where you have been in the Slug Wars thread you are suddenly interested and chatting about that. It's not the substance, it's the timing. Makes me think you were laying back watching what was going on, and had to cover your tracks :pop:

I had just opened the thread from where I left off.... it was not possible for me to have seen that post yet. Also, it was ONLY me an idoit in the chat when I said that.... who was I trying to "fool"?
if that was the case then why complain about the 3 hour time difference when it was 3PM here, 12PM your time? you had been on for a while. just sayin, not that i agree with shaf, but yeah.
Complain? I reminded, I didn't complain. The point was that, I was just getting going, while you were into the middle of your day.

Here, I'll lay out for you what I do, which is why I don't bother hiding my online status.

My laptop is on the nightstand next to my bed. I wake up at times, when I do, I reach over and enter a line in the chat, just to make sure I'm still logged in so that I may review it later.

This morning: I woke up around 8, entered a line, went back to sleep, woke up again around 930, entered a line, went back to sleep. Woke up again around 1030-11. Got moving around, got my coffee, got my computer set up outside, where I prefer to be, sat down, checked my fb page for the first time in days cuz I've been addicted to this bloodlines game and if i leave the page my stats won't fill up.

Mind you, throughout all of this, I was still logged in here.

Then, I proceeded to do some missions and fights, to deplete my stats (still logged in here), so I could come over here and go through NHR, while my stats were filling. Naturally, I came to this thread first. That's when I discovered how freaking much had been posted since last night.

While I'm catching up on the thread, I go back to Bloodlines and do some things(still logged in here), talk in the chat with idoit about it, and go back to the slug wars thread. Today, once I saw how long the thread was, I didn't leave it til I caught up.

The point is, you can not judge anything based on people's log in status because you don't know if they're even there on the other side of the console. But, especially with me, log in tells nothing other than I'm logged in.

I thought you guys already knew all this with me being the chat mod and almost always being logged in, unless my computer times out.

And an FYI: When I log in, the first thing I do is go to the chat and review. Sometimes there is a lot. Sometimes, there are people chatting and I get involved in that. The point is, most of the time, I don't come to the board for a WHILE after I pull up the chat.

Now that everyone knows, I hope we don't have to keep rehashing this.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz wrote:My question to those who want Zaro....If Zaro is NOT a slug...what do we learn/gain from salting him? What are the benefits if he is not a slug?

If zaro is simply inactive, which could VERY well be the case...then the chances of him getting nom'd are slim to none...or recruited for that matter. They aren't going to recruit someone who isn't actively playing? Whereas they would someone active and someone who has the ability to impact the vote.

This is why I am sticking with my top 5 for now unless someone can give another reason.....Canaan, dagny, pfidc, juice, or JC...although, I still don't trust npv :pop:

How do you know all this, and why so adamant?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:Personally, as much as I think a bandwagon lynch sucks, it's kind of necessary at this point. We can't let this go 12 hours because it plays into the slugs' hands. They can definitely have more influence in the vote if we're all spread out like we are. I think we need to unite and just go for someone. Trim the fat and really get into the meat of the game...err...trim the weeds and really get to the vegetables of the garden...or something.
Salt JC! :D
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Whoa. Dagny gets to sleep past 10:30 on weekdays? *jealous*

I think there's still about five hours left until we hit the twelve hour mark. As boring as this may be, we're not in imminent danger of a mod-salt. At least, not yet.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

when is the 12-hr reached?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:
crayz wrote:My question to those who want Zaro....If Zaro is NOT a slug...what do we learn/gain from salting him? What are the benefits if he is not a slug?

How do you know all this, and why so adamant?
I just don't see the benefit in getting a quiet person this early and sharing my reasoning behind it. I'm starting to get adamant as all day we have been here with no vote and the majority has changed...what, 5 times now? I'd like to see us get a vote, get a write-up and see where it takes us...not waste an entire day running in circles.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:
I AGREE with those who are always around. On the flipside, Jwie and Jays are great players at the game as well...
LOL...I suck at this game. I'm actually really bad at it. But, thanks for the compliment! =)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Dan H wrote:Whoa. Dagny gets to sleep past 10:30 on weekdays? *jealous*

I think there's still about five hours left until we hit the twelve hour mark. As boring as this may be, we're not in imminent danger of a mod-salt. At least, not yet.
I work at 5:30 tonight.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I just don't see the benefit in getting a quiet person this early and sharing my reasoning behind it. I'm starting to get adamant as all day we have been here with no vote and the majority has changed...what, 5 times now? I'd like to see us get a vote, get a write-up and see where it takes us...not waste an entire day running in circles.
Well then who would you like again?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Heading home, I'll check back tonight.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:
My current salt is on canaan. Someone with a LOT of influence and even if he isn't a slug, is in my eyes based on previous nom's...a prime nom target
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

crayz wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
My current salt is on canaan. Someone with a LOT of influence and even if he isn't a slug, is in my eyes based on previous nom's...a prime nom target
This logic befuddles me. And it's not just you that's been saying this...

Why, as a village, would we want to get rid of someone that we're sure would get nommed? That...just doesn't make sense.