*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

PFiDC I'll give you the benefit, in this round, you seem genuine with the last few posts. Dagny, your here right?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

shafnutz05 wrote:Before we lynch PFiDC, who i think is a pretty helpful villager, can we at least discuss the dagny theory?
What's to discuss? She hasn't been around much. Not worth a vote right this second, though.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Hmm. Might be onto something.

Salt dagny.

Color me yo.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok, I've read through some of the other stuff. At this point I am weary of pfidc because of how his play has changed. I also hate it when people offer to do things outside the game to prove innocence.
salt pfidc

I'm still interested in dagny discussion though. I'm just going to be in and out the next couple hours so not sure how much I'll be able to contribute.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Honestly. I have my own ideas right now, but im not exposing all 3 names i think right now in fear im right and get killed tonight. To be perfectly honest with you, if we salt a villager tonight, it sucks but i mean it will help me personally, because im between a few people, and they are conflicting. so if one is a villager, id put my eggs in the basket of the other person i think. umm For reasons stated earlier, iv unsalted PFIDC. i think im with Canaan right now, just to push the vote over in case the limit eventually passes.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Unsalt LITT
Salt PFIDC

I don't agree 100% but it's better than making the gods make a decision. If we can find a recruit we can star to find patterns
You really think Im a slug? What is your reason? My change in tactic?

Why vote for someone if youre not %100?
I, like you, thought the time limit was approaching and I'm on my phone so I'm loading real slow

Unsalt pfidc (BLUE text) lol

Gosh I have no idea. Shafnutz is jumping alot but so am I now..
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

dagny is the type of person I expect to be a recruit.....Just don't see her being the alpha, it would be too "obvious" to go silent and not be involved.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

IrishEyes wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Before we lynch PFiDC, who i think is a pretty helpful villager, can we at least discuss the dagny theory?
What's to discuss? She hasn't been around much. Not worth a vote right this second, though.

ok....

shaftnutz wants to lynch dagny....(yay or nay)

nay...i still like my canaan vots because i think that might atleast clear some things up for the village.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Unsalt LITT
Salt PFIDC

I don't agree 100% but it's better than making the gods make a decision. If we can find a recruit we can star to find patterns
You really think Im a slug? What is your reason? My change in tactic?

Why vote for someone if youre not %100?
I, like you, thought the time limit was approaching and I'm on my phone so I'm loading real slow

Unsalt pfidc (BLUE text) lol

Gosh I have no idea. Shafnutz is jumping alot but so am I now..
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

ha mac I know I am jumping...but I am pretty firm on dagny for today
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

Senka wrote:Honestly. I have my own ideas right now, but im not exposing all 3 names i think right now in fear im right and get killed tonight. To be perfectly honest with you, if we salt a villager tonight, it sucks but i mean it will help me personally, because im between a few people, and they are conflicting. so if one is a villager, id put my eggs in the basket of the other person i think. umm For reasons stated earlier, iv unsalted PFIDC. i think im with Canaan right now, just to push the vote over in case the limit eventually passes.
you might as well put it out there, because you could just as easily be killed as A. a ploy to make people research your convictions or B. you're a mid to high volume veteran player.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Troy Loney wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:

ok....

nay...i still like my canaan vots because i think that might atleast clear some things up for the village.
personally thats where i stand too. regardless if yu are trying to lead us away from someone else or something, it fits under my categories too.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Another thing sticks out to me.. Pfidc.. "why vote of someone if you're not 100%"

Is anyone at al 100% at this point?? I highly highly doubt it
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

i'm leaving shortly, salt canaan.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

wow this is what makes this game awesome and addicting
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by SolidSnake »

I'm going to work soon but I'm sticking with my vote.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

reason for salting Canaan? I'm seriously at odds with this. for once, it's been a highly strange voting pattern/volume of people.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:

ok....

personally thats where i stand too. regardless if yu are trying to lead us away from someone else or something, it fits under my categories too.

I'm pretty clueless right now...but for me personally, salting dagny or pfidc doesn't really help figure things out right now. Maybe it is the slugs strategy to off all the vets and recruit from the rest...but i think killing beerman & NAN was a diversionary tactic.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:reason for salting Canaan? I'm seriously at odds with this. for once, it's been a highly strange voting pattern/volume of people.
For me...vet, kind of a leader amongst many of the people....some of the tones of his posts, votes. and, he really flew under the radar up until an hour ago. He fits what I see as the alpha or recruit adviser type.

Most of us are leaning towards canaan, pfidc, dagny right now...Unless are overall assumptions of the type of people leading the slugs right now changes....i think we just pick one and go from there.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:reason for salting Canaan? I'm seriously at odds with this. for once, it's been a highly strange voting pattern/volume of people.
i guess people like troy think because i made one vote, stuck with it, and ask people why they vote the way they do, makes me a slug. sweet. im blue, but im okay with going now--just look for pfidc next round is all i ask.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

feeling a lil bit better and have class from 6-9 tonight that im not going to pay attention in so ill likely be on my laptop following the game. After reading through the pages since the last writeup i think its way too early to tell who is or isn't a slug, however if we knock off a few people we can get an idea based on how people vote and act. with that said ill salt canaan because i haven't read enough to throw someone else under the bus.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Troy Loney wrote:I'm pretty clueless right now...but for me personally, salting dagny or pfidc doesn't really help figure things out right now. Maybe it is the slugs strategy to off all the vets and recruit from the rest...but i think killing beerman & NAN was a diversionary tactic.
It's entirely possible, but I look at it this way. There are some of us who've been part of WW/Slug War from the very beginning. While I'm sure there were people who weren't playing that were following along, I really think that there's a veteran player SOMEHOW involved in the slugs tactics. Just with the recruiting, and then offing NAN, who occasionally carried entire games, and beerman... it just makes sense to me.

Of course, I could be COMPLETELY wrong, and I understand that.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Ok this is what I'm thinking...
I really do not like this whole lynch good thinking players strategy, because it is based on an assumption that the smart a-slug is recruiting the same way it is nomming, which if it is a smart a-slug, the recruiting pattern would be drastically different that it's nomming pattern. I really think we need to take a step back, realize it's really very early in the game, and salt non-participants. What good does it really do us to salt the good players?
Zarovich has made ONE god damned post in this entire 30+ page game. That just sucks.
salt Zarovich
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

realistically, I'm looking for Canaan to see if he survives past this round. If they continue to nom, or recruit. He'd be the next one to go as far as being a veteran.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

canaan wrote:
i guess people like troy think because i made one vote, stuck with it, and ask people why they vote the way they do, makes me a slug. sweet. im blue, but im okay with going now--just look for pfidc next round is all i ask.
No no no no no....I have dibs on Martyr this round! :D