*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Kicksave »

Could shafnutz05 be trying to steer us to the quiet ones to divert attention away from something?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

IrishEyes wrote:Using your theory, if the alpha is smart enough not to recruit you, then why didn't he/she just nom you? If the village (garden?) wastes a vote to salt you, then neither the slugs nor the village is any better off. And I personally never said you couldn't be the alpha. I think you very easily could be. But then again, Senka thinks I could be, too. :scared:
The whole reason that I'm saying that the alpha is smart enough not to recruit me, is because that alpha would know that I'm going to get salted/nom'd early, so why waste a recruit or a nom whenever it's been proven in the past that I get it from one side or the other early because both sides are scared of me :D
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Juice wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Using your theory, if the alpha is smart enough not to recruit you, then why didn't he/she just nom you? If the village (garden?) wastes a vote to salt you, then neither the slugs nor the village is any better off. And I personally never said you couldn't be the alpha. I think you very easily could be. But then again, Senka thinks I could be, too. :scared:
The whole reason that I'm saying that the alpha is smart enough not to recruit me, is because that alpha would know that I'm going to get salted/nom'd early, so why waste a recruit or a nom whenever it's been proven in the past that I get it from one side or the other early because both sides are scared of me :D
That still leaves the fact you could, in fact, be the alpha. :D

For the moment, I'm going to unsalt juice

But just for now.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

jaysmiter wrote:you were just using my theory as a jumping point into discussing the overall feelings of the village, errr...garden.
This.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Kicksave wrote:Could shafnutz05 be trying to steer us to the quiet ones to divert attention away from something?
No.....I had voted for Juice, thought about it, and realized how strange it was that Zaro and wicked didn't comment at all this morning. Zaro for the entire game. Here's the way I look at it...am I convinced Juice is innocent? Absolutely not...far from it. But, I feel like I have a solid theory on wicked and Zaro, and at this point that is a much lower risk salting.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Kicksave wrote:Could shafnutz05 be trying to steer us to the quiet ones to divert attention away from something?
yes.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Juice wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:you were just using my theory as a jumping point into discussing the overall feelings of the village, errr...garden.
This.
OK. Just checking. I didn't mean for my post to sound as accusatory as it may have sounded...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I'm gone for an hour for lunch... be back around 1:00
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

unsalt PFiDC
salt shafnutz

I can always dare Canaan to eat a hat at a later date...

Shafnutz seems really sketchy.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:Shafnutz seems really sketchy.
Here we go again...I try to throw out concrete theories (that by the way, no one has bothered to comment on or even consider), and instead I get a "salt shafnutz because he is sketchy" or "salt shafnutz because he is acting weird".

I think it is a little odd that you are dismissing me as being "sketchy" without even taking the time to disprove or discount my theory.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

not sure, shaf's posts along with their morethanliberal usage of "......'s" and "CAPSLOCK's" make them a difficult person to read for me.

first went after jaysmiter, now wicked child and zarovich after being "nonposters"
shafnutz05 wrote:I would rather have a vote take 10 hours and be well thought out then take one hour and be a total bandwagon effort...I am loving the theories guys.
shafnutz05 wrote:I am happy that we are all reaching some different conclusions, instead of a mindless bandwagon. If you have a theory, throw it out there.
I guess his theory is just go for the quiet people, maybe i'm misjudging their personality, but those quotes just stuck out to me.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Well Pipes, normally quiet people don't bother me. It's not the fact that Zarovich and wicked child are quiet, it's the fact that they were quiet during the write up period. And wicked was quiet even as I was pinning him as a potential slug. I know some players just aren't around too much. But wicked child was in NHR all morning, as was Zarovich.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Shafnutz seems really sketchy.
Here we go again...I try to throw out concrete theories (that by the way, no one has bothered to comment on or even consider), and instead I get a "salt shafnutz because he is sketchy" or "salt shafnutz because he is acting weird".

I think it is a little odd that you are dismissing me as being "sketchy" without even taking the time to disprove or discount my theory.
Your "theories" haven't been all that good. Salt Juice because he's a good player. No, wait, salt wicked child because he isn't saying anything. No wait, maybe it's zarovich because he hasn't said anything. honestly, what catches me and seems awkward to me is the "believe it or not, i'm going to unsalt juice" comment. Why would it be that surprising when everybody switches votes?

Like I said, you seem sketchy and you're subtly deflecting off of you onto others for no real, solid reasons that you are trying to pass off as real, solid reasons.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:Well Pipes, normally quiet people don't bother me. It's not the fact that Zarovich and wicked child are quiet, it's the fact that they were quiet during the write up period. And wicked was quiet even as I was pinning him as a potential slug. I know some players just aren't around too much. But wicked child was in NHR all morning, as was Zarovich.
Just because they were "in NHR" all morning, doesn't mean they were at their computer. I know I leave firefox up and tabs open for most of the day whether I'm around or not.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

jaysmiter wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Well Pipes, normally quiet people don't bother me. It's not the fact that Zarovich and wicked child are quiet, it's the fact that they were quiet during the write up period. And wicked was quiet even as I was pinning him as a potential slug. I know some players just aren't around too much. But wicked child was in NHR all morning, as was Zarovich.
Just because they were "in NHR" all morning, doesn't mean they were at their computer. I know I leave firefox up and tabs open for most of the day whether I'm around or not.
im by no means defending them, but i too do this.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

vote count ppl? I got class 1-2. so ill be back around then.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:I would rather have a vote take 10 hours and be well thought out then take one hour and be a total bandwagon effort...I am loving the theories guys.
This is also sketchy...wouldn't the slugs prefer the vote goes on for the entire time? That way, there is more leeway to dictate how they want the vote to go? If everyone is voting for someone different, the person with 4 votes is gone. Something that can be easy to do in a stalemate situation.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:Your "theories" haven't been all that good.
Is this coming from the same person that was actually ready to salt Malkamaniac for this reason??:
Just a gut feeling after seeing you post "I'm holding my vote blah blah blah" like 36 times since this past night.
I think that's the pot calling the kettle black. You then pulled the switcharoo to PFIDC once someone else voted for him...maybe trying to take back what was kind of a weird and possibly suspect vote? Who knows.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Senka wrote:im by no means defending them, but i too do this.

Good point, didn't really think of that. I will still say that it seems weird they didn't check Slug Wars before they logged out (or did, but didn't say anything), but for all I know their computer shut down. Fair enough. I think I will stick to my guns though with wicked....
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

as an onlooker... i think two villagers are argueing.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

I'm going to vote salt shafnutz because of evidence provided, and due to the confusion they provide me.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I must say, even I'm perplexed at all of this haha.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Senka wrote:im by no means defending them, but i too do this.

Good point, didn't really think of that. I will still say that it seems weird they didn't check Slug Wars before they logged out (or did, but didn't say anything), but for all I know their computer shut down. Fair enough. I think I will stick to my guns though with wicked....

i never log out, and if i leave an internet window of LGP up, then i do. my computer never gets turnedoff, it just sleeps at night lol
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Well I just read through the past 10 pages and I loved it! Hm. Sucks they got beerman.. He said he had found one? Who would he have researched...? I am leaning towards pfidc just becUse I wanna call his jersey bluff. IE makes sense also, she knows what she is doing. However I think the alpha is a rook and a puppet to a cast of veteran wolves. They are eliminating good players. I believe the following to be wolves- Jose, and possibly Pfidc... Not sure about the rest.. But I believe Letang ITT is the alpha

lynch LITT
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

mac5155 wrote:Well I just read through the past 10 pages and I loved it! Hm. Sucks they got beerman.. He said he had found one? Who would he have researched...? I am leaning towards pfidc just becUse I wanna call his jersey bluff. IE makes sense also, she knows what she is doing. However I think the alpha is a rook and a puppet to a cast of veteran wolves. They are eliminating good players. I believe the following to be wolves- Jose, and possibly Pfidc... Not sure about the rest.. But I believe Letang ITT is the alpha

lynch LITT