*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by beerman »

dagny wrote:But, WHAT IF YOU'RE MOBBING UP AFTER THE ANGEL OR SEER???

I want to cast the vote for MikeEnIke for the same reason Juice mentioned. :lol:

I was even going to include him in my speculation, but i know he's at school and I'd like to hear from him before salting him.
mike can't be a good rp though, he hasn't been online since before 9 so he wouldn't have been able to pm for the second night. So he can't be the alpha either, but he could have been a convert.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
dagny wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:I like where you are going witht his Dagny.

Nothing wrong with getting a bandwagon going but we should keep an eye on vote counts just to make sure we stop at the final vote until we hear from the accussed. This is strictly for RP purposes.
Right! And Slugs are not going to CARE about this. They're gonna encourage us to salt away....
To go a step further, we should stop 5 votes or so from a final tally so the slugs cant just push the villager onto the gallows as it were.

I dunno. At this stage there isnt a lot to go on.

Some say cupkeeper wasnt online earlier, but what if his status was hidden?
all he has said this game is "lynch mikenike" and he didnt provide much info last game either.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:my suggestion to the village (i noticed from last game) Once a slug is uncovered, leave him among us. If its info we know, why not find the others and collectively/consecutively take them out. Atleast you cant keep recruiting (Last game they shouldve allowed the wolves to remain after finding them, so they didnt increase numbers continuously... but i was a wolf so i neednt had told yu that haha) Do work Gardener.
I'm 100% behind this. I wanted to do this two games ago. The alpha was already killed, but we had a wolf known and 2 still to go.

There is a limit. If we whack them, someone else will just take the place. If you keep them, you know who to vote for if the numbers get close and it is imperative to get a slug.

Now, the only way this works though is if the seer (or whatever he is now) lasts a long time and uncovers some slugs.

Good thinking Senka.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

PensFanInDC wrote:
dagny wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:I like where you are going witht his Dagny.

Nothing wrong with getting a bandwagon going but we should keep an eye on vote counts just to make sure we stop at the final vote until we hear from the accussed. This is strictly for RP purposes.
Right! And Slugs are not going to CARE about this. They're gonna encourage us to salt away....
To go a step further, we should stop 5 votes or so from a final tally so the slugs cant just push the villager onto the gallows as it were./quote]

wouldnt that just give us a slug then? or at least someone that isn't that great for the garden.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

all he has said this game is "lynch mikenike" and he didnt provide much info last game either.[/quote]

Last game I was seered and lynched in the blink of an eye.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:There is a limit. If we whack them, someone else will just take the place. If you keep them, you know who to vote for if the numbers get close and it is imperative to get a slug.
that's not true this game though right? There is a limit, they only have 6 possible recruits, meaning they can max out at 7 slugs, but if we catch one or two they can't recruit to get them back. Or at least that's how I read everything.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:
dagny wrote:But, WHAT IF YOU'RE MOBBING UP AFTER THE ANGEL OR SEER???

I want to cast the vote for MikeEnIke for the same reason Juice mentioned. :lol:

I was even going to include him in my speculation, but i know he's at school and I'd like to hear from him before salting him.
mike can't be a good rp though, he hasn't been online since before 9 so he wouldn't have been able to pm for the second night. So he can't be the alpha either, but he could have been a convert.
That's the stance I'm taking right now. As the game progresses then you start thinking more and more.

Right now, it's a crap shoot and there isn't much to go on.
Pipes Hochuli
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pipes Hochuli »

beerman wrote:
newarenanow wrote:There is a limit. If we whack them, someone else will just take the place. If you keep them, you know who to vote for if the numbers get close and it is imperative to get a slug.
that's not true this game though right? There is a limit, they only have 6 possible recruits, meaning they can max out at 7 slugs, but if we catch one or two they can't recruit to get them back. Or at least that's how I read everything.

thats how i understood it too
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

beerman wrote:
This is how I understood the rules as well.

6 total recruits. Once one dies, it's over. So if the slugs get to 7, 1 dies, they can't replace.

Unless Corvidae says otherwise, this is how I assumed we were playing.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Pipes Hochuli wrote:
beerman wrote:

thats how i understood it too
i believe this is corrrect
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:
If that is the truth, then nevermind. I missed that. :oops:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

What's the count?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote:
beerman wrote:
This is how I understood the rules as well.

6 total recruits. Once one dies, it's over. So if the slugs get to 7, 1 dies, they can't replace.

Unless Corvidae says otherwise, this is how I assumed we were playing.
Cool. I miss understood that one.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

dagny wrote:Juice, without hesitation, started the bandwagon that took off with a roar, with no input from the nominated player, and LITT finished it, still with no input.
Sorry dags, I just am not a fan of crap-tastic-10-page-10-hour-day-1's when everyone thinks everyone should die causing all kinds of unnecessary craziness. To be perfectly honest, I didn't expect it to take off as fast as it did, but I wasn't concerned either way.
dagny wrote:Juice, should know better than to start a lynch mob on someone we haven't heard from yet, on the chance that we may be salting a role player.
It's all a crap shoot this early and my random.org method was only to remove all "personal" feeling to it and makes the day 1 lynch exactly what it is, random.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

salt dagny

she's a slug
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

JoseCuervo wrote:salt dagny

she's a slug
r u seer again? lol

or gardener whatev
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:What's the count?
i think mike has around 10 or so...i was gonna jump on the wagon, but im waiting til he says something.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

mac5155 wrote:

she's a slug
r u seer again? lol

or gardener whatev
:pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

she's a slug
He just knows I've been waiting for a chance to lynch/salt him, as I mentioned earlier, and I couldn't do it last game cuz he was a role player.

I have no idea what JC is this game. It's a personal vendetta, cuz he peed on the carpet. :lol:
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

The angel mandulla sexta and seer had to have been around last night, but the vigilante bird had no noms the first night. There's a chance someone who hasn't been on yet could be the bird. Insert obligatory taunting here about if Mike drew the vig role again this game that maybe we ought to salt him anyway.

Mod Edit: Fixed the tags for you!
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:
i think mike has around 10 or so...i was gonna jump on the wagon, but im waiting til he says something.
Well, tell him to get him butt in here or he's getting salted.

I want to hear from people, but in a reasonable amound of time.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Dan H wrote:The [strikethrough]angel[/strikethrough] mandulla sexta and [strikethrough]seer[/strikethrough] had to have been around last night, but the [strikethrough]vigilante[/strikethrough] bird had no noms the first night. There's a chance someone who hasn't been on yet could be the bird. Insert obligatory taunting here about if Mike drew the vig role again this game that maybe we ought to salt him anyway.
FAIL
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

MikeEnIke-13
cupkeeper-1
neophool-1
shafnutz-1
dagny-1
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
canaan wrote:
Well, tell him to get him butt in here or he's getting salted.

I want to hear from people, but in a reasonable amound of time.
I kinda want to salt you because I JUST realized you have a button for an ICQ name. Really? Who still uses ICQ?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Dan H wrote:The [strikethrough]angel[/strikethrough] mandulla sexta and [strikethrough]seer[/strikethrough] had to have been around last night, but the [strikethrough]vigilante[/strikethrough] bird had no noms the first night. There's a chance someone who hasn't been on yet could be the bird. Insert obligatory taunting here about if Mike drew the vig role again this game that maybe we ought to salt him anyway.
FAIL
thats wehat i was thinking also hahahaha