Re: ***OFFICIAL WWX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by Juice »

writeup coming
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

After a hot start, the village couldn't find it's rhythm in this wolf hunt. The final daytime vote has been cast as sdm5055, a regular villager has been strung up by his gizzard...

IT'S NIGHT 11 IN THE VILLAGE OF LADYGAGADONGER

jwienand (alpha)
bhaw
Senka
beerman
AlexPKeaton

There are 5 Villagers Left:
1 Alphawolf
4 Regular werewolves

The Departed
Azkar (hung by the village on day 1)
newarenanow (hung by the village on day 2)
Troy Loney (blasted by the vigilante on night 3)
cup keeper (hung by the village on day 3)
dagny (hung by the village on day 4)
jaysmiter (hung by the village on day 5)
Malkamaniac (blasted by the vigilante on night 6)
shafnutz05 (hung by the village on day 6)
Twisted Wrister (blasted by the vigilante on night 7)
Corvidae (hung by the village on day 7)

mac5155 (eated by the wolves on night 8)
penscup (hung by the village on day 8)
JoseCuervo (eated by the wolves on night 9)
neophool (blasted by the vigilante on night 9)
PensFanInDC (blasted by the vigilante on night 9)
Dan H (hung by the village on day 9)
theerreyibreathe (blasted by the vigilante on night 10)
sdm5055 (hung by the village on day 10)

MikeEnIke (eated by the wolves on night 11)
Zarovich (eated by the wolves on night 11)
MWB (eated by the wolves on night 11)
npv708 (eated by the wolves on night 11)
the wicked child (eated by the wolves on night 11)
slappybrown (eated by the wolves on night 11)

WOLF VICTORY!
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

... and yes I know there's 6 villagers left, but after the wolves recruit/eat one tonight the number of wolves would equal or exceed the number of villagers, so the game would definitely be over.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Congrats wolves
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Wow!! and to think, SDM voted for jwienand last night. And look at that, beerman, senka, and APK were all recruited after they were cleared by the seer. I was wrong on my theory about npv and sdm...
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Our shipment of fail has arrived.

Congrats wolves.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

shafnutz05 wrote:Wow!! and to think, SDM voted for jwienand last night. And look at that, beerman, senka, and APK were all recruited after they were cleared by the seer. I was wrong on my theory about npv and sdm...
I had a pretty good theory cooked up about being converted after being cleared and why it wouldn't work, I think I may have been able to talk myself out of it. I actually started thinking about it when I was still a villager because I figured I'd be converted after jc cleared me.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

muuuuuwwwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

thats the one downfall of the seer in this game when they tell you who they cleared that gives the alpha more leverage
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

sdm5055 wrote:thats the one downfall of the seer in this game when they tell you who they cleared that gives the alpha more leverage
The problem was everyone took jose's info the wrong way, instead of using it to narrow down the alpha everyone wanted to use it to personally clear themselves. I saw several cases of "investigate me jose and clear my name" which was a totally selfish move and did a ton of harm to the village.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:thats the one downfall of the seer in this game when they tell you who they cleared that gives the alpha more leverage
The problem was everyone took jose's info the wrong way, instead of using it to narrow down the alpha everyone wanted to use it to personally clear themselves. I saw several cases of "investigate me jose and clear my name" which was a totally selfish move and did a ton of harm to the village.
Yeah, that was one issue. A lot of times, people put themselves in front of the village. If you truly are a villager, don't fight so hard to soley protect yourself. It only causes a ton of confusion. The goal of the game is for the village to capture the wolves. However, especially at the beginning, it is very difficult. You have a 1/30 chance of snagging a wolf. Villagers are going to get lynched. Fight for your innocence, but don't do it to the point where it affects the overall strategy of the village, and it will also create a ton of confusion.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

I didn't realize that I was converted to a wolf until just now lol.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:
Yeah, that was one issue. A lot of times, people put themselves in front of the village. If you truly are a villager, don't fight so hard to soley protect yourself. It only causes a ton of confusion. The goal of the game is for the village to capture the wolves. However, especially at the beginning, it is very difficult. You have a 1/30 chance of snagging a wolf. Villagers are going to get lynched. Fight for your innocence, but don't do it to the point where it affects the overall strategy of the village, and it will also create a ton of confusion.
Agree, and if you get one lynch vote or somebody says so and so is suspicous to me, don't freak out. That just gets you lynched or launches you to the top of everyone's list. Towards the end mwb starting picking some of our names out (specifically mine a few times), we totally ignored him and he always voted a different way. I thought about saying something but never did always planned on waiting until there was something to actually dispute and the threat went away.

It sucks to get lynched and not be part of the game but it's part of it, when you put yourself first and foremost you are going to hurt yourself in the long run and the village as well because you become a distraction and need taken out before they can move on.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

AlexPKeaton wrote:I didn't realize that I was converted to a wolf until just now lol.
lol, well at least you won. I figured you hadn't been around since you didn't answer any of the pm's or vote at all.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

WWXI?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

In any case, I think npv deserves an award for the worst logic argument I've ever seen used in a WW game.
npv708 wrote:I do at least have a valid excuse. I missed a couple of votes due to not being around. If you look back at those votes, I wasn't around at all during those writeups. I missed like 2 or 3 in a row I think. Actually makes a good case why I'm not a rp, as I would've never gotten the votes in. It was kind of upsetting, especially since I've always wanted to lynch NAN, I mean, you have played WW, unless you've done so. At least that's what the clique tells me. But it does make me reconsider my vote for now.

Unlynch bhaw
lynch wicked child
npv708 wrote:
Senka wrote:is yur voting for wicked based on that, hows it separate you two. you have the exact same standing...

Partially. The dif is that before the write ups I weren't around and said so beforehand. I believe I said something along the lines of I'll be gone all day. Feel free to try and find it.
And what makes it even funnier to me is that one of the wolves points out how ridiculous it is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

wallflower wrote:In any case, I think npv deserves an award for the worst logic argument I've ever seen used in a WW game.
npv708 wrote:I do at least have a valid excuse. I missed a couple of votes due to not being around. If you look back at those votes, I wasn't around at all during those writeups. I missed like 2 or 3 in a row I think. Actually makes a good case why I'm not a rp, as I would've never gotten the votes in. It was kind of upsetting, especially since I've always wanted to lynch NAN, I mean, you have played WW, unless you've done so. At least that's what the clique tells me. But it does make me reconsider my vote for now.

Unlynch bhaw
lynch wicked child
npv708 wrote:
Senka wrote:is yur voting for wicked based on that, hows it separate you two. you have the exact same standing...

Partially. The dif is that before the write ups I weren't around and said so beforehand. I believe I said something along the lines of I'll be gone all day. Feel free to try and find it.
And what makes it even funnier to me is that one of the wolves points out how ridiculous it is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:
yeah there was a few guys like npv that made our job a lot easier. They made the villagers all :scared: over themselves and just took care of one another.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

wallflower wrote:In any case, I think npv deserves an award for the worst logic argument I've ever seen used in a WW game.

Unlynch bhaw
lynch wicked child
npv708 wrote:

npv, was that you last game that said you were a wolf, when you were really a villager, and when you were lynched, saying that made IE a wolf in your eyes??? I'd love to get in your head! :D
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

newarenanow wrote:npv, was that you last game that said you were a wolf, when you were really a villager, and when you were lynched, saying that made IE a wolf in your eyes??? I'd love to get in your head! :D
Yeah, that was him... because I remember being very confused. :lol:
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Congrats, I said that you guys would recruit after clearing,
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Check out my quote from right before I was lynched:
I wouldn't be half surprised if jwie was the alpha, and he recruited bhaw and senka after they were cleared. As a matter of fact, I am certain of it!! lynch jwienand

ok, that never happened :roll:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

There were a couple villagers that had strategic freak outs... like Malkamaniac. It helped keep any head off of us.

I can't believe Senka could have ended the game and voted for npv instead of sdm. :face:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I was never cleared.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

shaf...what page did you say that? the closest thing i saw from you was this:

shafnutz05 wrote:
the wicked child wrote:I think my mind just melted. I cannot comprehend what I just read for sure, but I will go with a gut feeling...

lynch shaftnutz
Can't wait till the truth comes out!! It's been a pleasure folks...I will remember next WW not to be so vocal about my hunches. If npv/TW/sdm turns out to be the Alpha, god what a feeling that will be :lol:
which was awesome way off