Head coaches in the CHL

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Head coaches in the CHL

Post by Humperdink »

So I am watching the London Knights play the Sarnia Sting today in the CHL. So who are coaches of these two fine teams? None other than Dale Hunter and Derian Hatcher respectively. Wow, speaking of thugs from NHL days gone by.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Head coaches in the CHL

Post by brwi »

Humperdink wrote:So I am watching the London Knights play the Sarnia Sting today in the CHL. So who are coaches of these two fine teams? None other than Dale Hunter and Derian Hatcher respectively. Wow, speaking of thugs from NHL days gone by.
With Hunter owning and running the Knights, he has great job security going for him. Derian Hatcher I never really imagined as being a HC.
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Head coaches in the CHL

Post by Humperdink »

brwi wrote:
Humperdink wrote:So I am watching the London Knights play the Sarnia Sting today in the CHL. So who are coaches of these two fine teams? None other than Dale Hunter and Derian Hatcher respectively. Wow, speaking of thugs from NHL days gone by.
With Hunter owning and running the Knights, he has great job security going for him. Derian Hatcher I never really imagined as being a HC.
Hatcher is co-owner of the Sting. So if you want to coach in Juniors, bring your checkbook.