MEME WARS (clique wins!)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: MEME WARS (teh gaem thred)

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Honestly, I'd look at slappy. This isn't the first time he's just voted with no input.
Except I voted for dags every day for the first three days, and voted jays immediately after saying I thought he shoudl go next after dags.
Then please leave reasoning as to why you voted for me? I don't see why that's such a hard concept when it's asked to be done every game.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

What makes me hesitate about Malkamaniac is this post immediately prior to the jaysmiter death write-up. Remember that shafnutz had posted somewhat ambiguously about "Thanks everybody ... good stuff."
Malkamaniac wrote:
tfrizz wrote:Looks that way. My gut says he is [bad]... I've felt that from the time he claimed angel. It was way too early, especially considering it was the least important pro-village role at the time. I guess that gives us 2 people, though -- shaf & redwill.
My thoughts exactly. The only thing that sucked and that stuck with me.
shafnutz05 wrote:wow..........can I officially say we are screwed?
Yea, that was the vote that took out our seer. I'm at least happy to of made a mention of all of this. Of course, if Jays is bad. It makes all of this a non-factor.
Malkamaniac seems IMO genuinely worried that shafnutz might not be the angel. If he were bad, of course he'd know for sure.

Maybe it's just a well-executed smoke-screen. Anyway, I'd rather stay with MikEnIke.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I was going after the fact that Shaft might of been bad because it was and is a tell. NPV caught me doing this, and it was my first stab at it.

My only un-easyness feeling came when they didn't even make a run at shaft, prior to him saying he could protect himself every night. THAT was the only thing I was questioning. Now that it's all out in the open? I'd follow shaf before anyone else. Other than that, If we need to thin out the herd, do it. Get your answer, and see that I'm blue. The numbers are great for a village win, and that's what I'm here for.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

right click save Malkamaniac
delete MikeEnIke

Malka, you aren't off the hook, but I no longer think you are the strongest choice. CK and Mike have worked their way back to the front of my mind. Either way, I think the three of you should be the next three village day votes.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

shafnutz05 wrote:right click save Malkamaniac
delete MikeEnIke

Malka, you aren't off the hook, but I no longer think you are the strongest choice. CK and Mike have worked their way back to the front of my mind. Either way, I think the three of you should be the next three village day votes.

I'm fine with that. I thought I've been playing very openly this game. I'm not going to go the selfish route however. If I'm the best choice, so be it.

The two guys that keep getting mentioned are MikeenIke and CK. Both guys who have been playing sporadically, and jumping in from time to time.

I'm with you on this one. Delete MikenIke
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Honestly, I'd look at slappy. This isn't the first time he's just voted with no input.
Except I voted for dags every day for the first three days, and voted jays immediately after saying I thought he shoudl go next after dags.
Then please leave reasoning as to why you voted for me? I don't see why that's such a hard concept when it's asked to be done every game.
No need to condescend.

I just think you might be bad. It's my subjective perception of the game and your participation in it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

slappybrown wrote:I just think you might be bad. It's my subjective perception of the game and your participation in it.
How litigious of you :lol:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

No need to condescend.

I just think you might be bad. It's my subjective perception of the game and your participation in it.
Well if that's the explanation and I'm all for it. I didn't mean to sound condescending. It's just time after time, blind votes are made and slip by throughout all games. I'd rather have the explanation out there to actually see the reasoning as to what's going on.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

slappybrown wrote:
No need to condescend.

i find this conversation shallow and pedantic... :lol:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I still like CK as my vote, though THG has been surprisingly quiet this game. TWC is obviously whatever the 1 ??? mark in the village is (bandwagoner?).
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Well I'm blue, and you'll be knocking off a villager. I'm still pretty strong on Malk, and I don't see him saying "oh well if he is bad" is a strong sign of worry that he's bad.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

JoseCuervo wrote:I still like CK as my vote, though THG has been surprisingly quiet this game. TWC is obviously whatever the 1 ??? mark in the village is (bandwagoner?).
As long as TWC keeps voting for reds, he's fine by me. Maybe if we have to get rid of him later, we will. :twisted:

I think THG is just consciously trying to play a quieter game. He has come out early against some reds.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

JoseCuervo wrote:I still like CK as my vote, though THG has been surprisingly quiet this game. TWC is obviously whatever the 1 ??? mark in the village is (bandwagoner?).
my only question is if the ??? is independent, part of the village or part of the baddies?

and you're right, THG is generally a little more spastic than he is in this game... either he's learned his lesson or someone has him on a leash...
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MikeEnIke wrote:I'm still pretty strong on Malk, and I don't see him saying "oh well if he is bad" is a strong sign of worry that he's bad.
IMO, one of you is red. And right now, I have a stronger feeling on you. And I am not sure what the last part of that sentence meant?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

right-click save cupkeeper

delete mikeenike

like i said ealier... malk, mike, and cupkeeper are all good choices IMO.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

count2infinity wrote:
my only question is if the ??? is independent, part of the village or part of the baddies?
If you honestly think I'm bad at this point, you probably also believe Alex Goligoski is a Norris candidate.

Anyway, I still like the Malks vote better, honestly. But if the consensus is for Mike, I will go that way.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Regardless of what happens, I feel pretty confident that Mike, Malk, and CK are the three favorites to be red, with THG as a possible dark horse.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

right-click save Mlakamaniac

delete mikeenike

For the record, I don't like that ck and Malka are voting for Mike. Malka in particular seems to be sucking up to shaf now. I've been getting weird vibes from c2i as well... so that is 3 people voting for Mike that I am suspicious of... not real sure about this move.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Write-up coming...after lunch (srsly)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the wicked child wrote:right-click save Mlakamaniac

delete mikeenike

For the record, I don't like that ck and Malka are voting for Mike. Malka in particular seems to be sucking up to shaf now. I've been getting weird vibes from c2i as well... so that is 3 people voting for Mike that I am suspicious of... not real sure about this move.

Whatev, I'm not sucking up to Shaf. Look at my voting pattern and talking to him after he revealed he has protection every night.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Malkamaniac wrote:
the wicked child wrote:right-click save Mlakamaniac

delete mikeenike

Whatev, I'm not sucking up to Shaf. Look at my voting pattern and talking to him after he revealed he has protection every night.
For reference, we all can vote for anyone we want. Basically outside of Shaf, nobody has been cleared.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

It feels so good to be accepted, trusted, and loved
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

shafnutz05 wrote:It feels so good to be accepted, trusted, and loved
well I accept you, kinda trust you, but I'm far from loving you lol.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:It feels so good to be accepted, trusted, and loved
i'm still suspicious :pop: (<-- note: popcorn emote mean sarcasm)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

This thread needs an impatient banana