***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by newarenanow »

Awesome game redwill.

It absolutely blew my mind why the village didn't kill you after ulf was dead. I just kept shaking my head.

As for doublem, MAJOR fail. Not only did you shoot the angel after he was outed and cleared, not only did you not shoot any reds when they were revealed, but you pretty much just let the village vote you out when it was down to the wire.

Honestly, I don't know if you were just trying to be funny and mess with the game or not, or if you just didn't pay any attention at all, but you are horrible.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I killed MWB on the last night.
Obviously a mistake, but I had no idea what would happen when there was just one of each color.
Bad choice, apparently.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:I had a ton of luck work in my favor.
Quick question, did you know I was the seer the entire time, or did you get told you were viewed.

The only reason I ask, the night I viewed you, you immediately came out the next day as being orange.

I don't know if it was just coincidence, or if you were alerted that you were found out.

I was going to use that knowledge as credibility if I needed to, but when you came out, I figured people would just think that I was sharing info that the village already knew.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

columbia wrote:I killed MWB on the last night.
Obviously a mistake, but I had no idea what would happen when there was just one of each color.
Bad choice, apparently.
redwill won out when there was one color. If you would've killed redwill and he killed mwb like he did you would have won.

Pretty good that on the last night depending on actions the blues/greens could've won (if you and redwill killed one another), the red's could've won (you kill redwill, redwill kills a blue) or redwill wins (both kill blue)
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

nan, I almost didnt' believe your claim. I made the redwill remark and then went back through to decide whether to protect you (if I believed you) or me (if I thought you were bad and figured baddies would by the redwill line). Your investigating was so perfect only getting RPs, and everyone you got had been outed or claimed, so I was very skeptical at first. It was actually Troy's post that clinched it for me. I really thought Troy was red, so I figured you, canaan, and troy might have been trying to pull off something amazing. When Troy doubted you, I figured you were who you said because if it was all a plan, the goal would be for teh village to believe you and I didn't think he'd risk calling that into doubt at all.

doublem, why did you kill me?
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

why'd you throw me out doublem?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:
redwill wrote:I had a ton of luck work in my favor.
Quick question, did you know I was the seer the entire time, or did you get told you were viewed.

The only reason I ask, the night I viewed you, you immediately came out the next day as being orange.

I don't know if it was just coincidence, or if you were alerted that you were found out.
I never knew you were the seer. Even after you came out, I doubted it for a bit. I thought twc was the seer. He put a vote on me out of the blue and so I thought he had pegged me. So I came out in order to get his support. I hoped he would subtly back my claim and move on to finding reds. That's exactly what happened.

Then I rolled the dice on canaan. I was pretty sure about him from his posting, so I tried to give the village a gift so they'd let me live a bit.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Lucky for you rw, I was killed that night because I was coming for you the next day. Unfortunately, the rest of the village didn't go that route for some reason. I don't know if they would have pulled it out or not, but there really was no excuse for you winning. ;)

Good job though.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Still have no clue why the village voted out doublem and not redwill. Lulzcity.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

pittsports87 wrote:Still have no clue why the village voted out doublem and not redwill. Lulzcity.
MWB wasn't around and columbia and I had our own agendas.