Box Office Wars Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Box Office Wars Game Thread

Post by relantel »

Somehow I don't buy shaf's claim. The two masons are both already dead.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

TheHammer24 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:lynch relantel

I know the popular bandwagon is for Juice, but I really want to kill rel now. I don't want him killing any more people at night, and I'm all but convinced he isn't friendly to the village.
Lynch Juice, and I'll role block Rel. IF something else happens, we know that we have to look for other people.
Yeah, I was going to say, there are four uncleared players if we believe Gaucho (almost have to with the numbers where they are).
Hammer, rel, juice, klinger.

With hammer's help, we should be able to knock out three right here. Vote one, block one, see one. Lets just organize so you guys don't overlap.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:Somehow I don't buy shaf's claim. The two masons are both already dead.
That was the point of my map. The town seems like it has an extreme advantage, if it has 2 sets of masons. Otherwise, things would have been fairly symmetrical? Then again, maybe we picked up an extra set of masons in exchange for the JOAT Traitor/Bomb/No Vig.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:Somehow I don't buy shaf's claim. The two masons are both already dead.
Well if you didn't believe his claim, you would also have to reject Gaucho because he said Shad was "town." Although, Guacho qualified that by saying that he saw Shad early so it's possible Klinger recruited him.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

TheHammer24 wrote:
Well if you didn't believe his claim, you would also have to reject Gaucho because he said Shad was "town." Although, Guacho qualified that by saying that he saw Shad early so it's possible Klinger recruited him.
I think that is possible. Also possible to have masons that were not of same allegiance.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

hammer, block not smart as you would make it ok for red to kill me in the overnight without fear of the return bullet.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:hammer, block not smart as you would make it ok for red to kill me in the overnight without fear of the return bullet.
I thought your bullets didn't work?

I just realized there's a giant thing were missing -- someone killed NAN. Thus, it's impossible for there to be no vig and no independent killer.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

am i ded?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

relantel wrote:hammer, block not smart as you would make it ok for red to kill me in the overnight without fear of the return bullet.
wow slip up city impotent vig my ass
blueface kraftster
yellowface relantel
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Juice wrote:
wow slip up city impotent vig my ass
blueface kraftster
yellowface relantel
Independent of Juice's self-serving vote here, he's right. Rel slipped up big by implying in this statement that his bullets do, in fact, work. "without fear of the return bullet." With that said, I'm confused. The four unaccounted for people are me, klinger, rel, and juice. Juice seems obviously red. If Shaf is right that he and Klinger are Masons, Rel must be some sort of independent (who killed nan?). That leaves me, but I'm Green. There has to be another red.
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

Wow. A lot has happened this afternoon... Since I was outed I can at least confirm shaf's comment that he and I are indeed town Mason's together. I was surprised to see another set of Mason's earlier with columbia and mac, but there were indeed two sets of Mason's in this game.

Hammer - I'm not sure if there has two be two reds left or not... I know standard game play would state that there should be 3 reds and 3 greens, but maybe because npv was a traitor (we anticipate from the write up that the would turn red) and you/thg could have gone one way or the other, maybe pavel thought that was enough? It does seem odd, and unlikely, but not an impossibility (I have been surprised by a lot of things this game already).

But I think the biggest thing is that rel slipped and informed us that his bullets do work... because of this I have to..

razz relantel
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

* 1st line of second paragraph should have "to" where the first "two" is... :oops:
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I find it curious that you two are going after Rel so much harder than Juice. Could you be in a game-within-the-game with Rel like was with THG? Just seems a little off to me.
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

TheHammer24 wrote:I find it curious that you two are going after Rel so much harder than Juice. Could you be in a game-within-the-game with Rel like was with THG? Just seems a little off to me.
Hammer, it's not a game within a game on my end. I can't guarantee as far as shaf is concerned, i guess, since I am not privy to actually reading his PM, but my sole reason for voting for rel is him playing the "impotent vig" card all game, then all of a sudden someone should be afraid of his bullets. That screams to me that he is either red or the independent. If he's not, I don't get it, because that definitely seemed like a slip-up to me.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I just think we learn more from killing Juice and Role Blocking Rel than vice versa.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

klinger, I haven't played an impotent vig card, it's been an observation of others.

I am the vig. No more no less.

If I am blocked, the red need not fear the return bullet.

I think the switches to me are far more telling given I am the lone confirmed green.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:klinger, I haven't played an impotent vig card, it's been an observation of others.

I think the switches to me are far more telling given I am the lone confirmed green.
How are you confirmed green? Did you kill Nan?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Crpl_Klinger wrote:But I think the biggest thing is that rel slipped and informed us that his bullets do work... because of this I have to..

razz relantel
So far I have shot redwill, thg and slappy. Each of which missed. Why they missed is a mystery to me - some outside factor perhaps. I may be dead anyway, even without hammer's alleged block - since I cannot be certain the way the game has gone whether my return shot would hit the shooter. But it is there if I have a bullet in hand.

I am forced to shoot tonight - I cannot hold any more bullets.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

TheHammer24 wrote:
relantel wrote:klinger, I haven't played an impotent vig card, it's been an observation of others.

I did shoot that night. Not directly at NAN but it did miss the intended target. Don't have an explanation for that - but absent someone else stepping up to that kill, it has to reason that it was an indirect result to my bullet.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

to give any more information would require PM quoting, which I will not do.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I tend to think it is far more likely that klinger and shaf are red, and are using the mason route as cover.
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

relantel wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:

I did shoot that night. Not directly at NAN but it did miss the intended target. Don't have an explanation for that - but absent someone else stepping up to that kill, it has to reason that it was an indirect result to my bullet.
Did you also kill canaan then? Because pavel's post said they died the same way.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:to give any more information would require PM quoting, which I will not do.
Just use your own words. You haven't even given us a remote amount of info.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

TheHammer24 wrote:
relantel wrote:to give any more information would require PM quoting, which I will not do.
Just use your own words. You haven't even given us a remote amount of info.
You have not been reading, have you?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

although i have been real busy at work, i'll be honest and say being sort of quiet and trying to make timely lynches has been part of my strategery this game cause when i talk alot, i seem to confuse people even though it makes sense to me which leads to badness for the village
i'm never worried about dying, it's part of the game yo