UFO Warz *** Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: UFO Warz *** Game Thread ***

Post by Pavel Bure »

So am I to believe redwill and I are the only blues left with IE being purple and malka being red?

disappear malka

He was right there when his name was called and was on point with THG.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Since THG had a chance to attack him, I'd imagine redwill is the purple? THG was formerly purple who then became red, so he'd know who the purple people were.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Malkamaniac wrote:ok so someone attacked redwill the night before the most current one and he fended them off. I'm assuming he was protected in some way. So he's either purple or green.
He's green, has been for a while, he's the doctor. It's painfully obvious in the write ups. It's your turn.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

1 - Malka (PB)
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

And when redwill revealed his role he made no mention of being purple. Just that he was the angel.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

If it's 4 reds and 4 presumed purple(who we're at war with now). Redwill would make the final purple and the game would end with the blues winning. That's about all I have.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Malkamaniac wrote:If it's 4 reds and 4 presumed purple(who we're at war with now). Redwill would make the final purple and the game would end with the blues winning. That's about all I have.
if it's 4 reds and 4 purples the game would be over because the purples would have the majority.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Actually they would have 50% meaning they can stall a vote forever or they win. So yeah the game would be over.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Pavel, why Malka and not IE? Do you not think IE is the other purple who are now at war with us?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm sorry, but I'm voting for Redwill. It makes no sense otherwise, why would it be unbalanced? There'd be 4 purple and 4 red, and we're at war with purple now for killing shad.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

It's 3-1 right now. That's where it lies. It couldn't end any other way or it'd already have been over.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

reappear malka

until we talk a bit.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

THG attacked redwill at night. Redwill was able to fend himself off, so he was protected. That would leave one purple if it were 4 on 4. 4 reds are dead and 3 purples are dead.

Redwill essentially was the only one with power and THG attempted to kill him. Shad new THG was red because he was recruited, so they all knew what they were.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

15. thehockeyguru - Lady Gaga, Illuminatist, population distraction killed on Day 7, formerly Orion Star Empire alien recruit abducted on Night 2 formerly, UFO Skeptic
THG was a skeptic first, then purple, THEN red. THG saw what purple had. SO him killing redwill would make sense.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

It'd be a pretty brilliant ploy by the purples to recruit the angel. If he protects himself, he can't be killed at night, and who would actually vote off a known green rp?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I have to be gone for the next hour or so. Sorry. Hopefully the world is still around when I get back.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

IrishEyes wrote:It'd be a pretty brilliant ploy by the purples to recruit the angel. If he protects himself, he can't be killed at night, and who would actually vote off a known green rp?
That's what I'm saying, and THG was then red knew he had to kill Redwill to win the game. Redwill was purple, so he protected himself at night. Total stab in the dark by THG, as a ditch effort to try and win.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Alright well if you wanna go with people claimed as purple IE was the only one fingered as that. Again when redwill revealed he only said angel not alien angel or anything like that. During his reveal he would have said if he was an alien especially if he was a good guy alien to let the good guys know there were two good factions.

Also he didn't immediately jump on the vote against you when I put a vote on you. If he was this close to winning he could have easily passed off voting for you with any number justifications. But he didn't. I still believe RW is good. It's between you and IE. Since there were 4 red you are most likely right that there are 4 purple. I don't know which though.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

IrishEyes wrote:It'd be a pretty brilliant ploy by the purples to recruit the angel. If he protects himself, he can't be killed at night, and who would actually vote off a known green rp?
They already recruited once and got SDD.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Malkamaniac wrote:
That's what I'm saying, and THG was then red knew he had to kill Redwill to win the game. Redwill was purple, so he protected himself at night. Total stab in the dark by THG, as a ditch effort to try and win.
I'd say it was more THG is just head strong and was trying to get rid of the only known power role in the game hoping that redwill had the stipulation of not being able to protect himself multiple nights in a row.

What do you think redwill?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm just saying. Look at the numbers. Redwill was attacked by THG and protected at night. There's only one purple left and the game is over.

THG was blue then purple then red. THG knew who the purple people were. If THG didn't attack redwill, and instead went after you, all redwill had to say was THG is red, end the game, and the purple people probably would have won.

With THG dead, now we have to kill the purple for the blue to win. So THG actually going after redwill exposed him, and assured that the blues had a chance to win.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Pavel Bure wrote:
They already recruited once and got SDD.
I know it's not me. And if it's not you, then it's between redwill and malk. What makes you think that redwill would reveal that he was part of the purple faction when so much crap was made over shad when he came out?

What do we KNOW? THG tried to take out redwill. But was it because he was the angel? or the remaining purple?

It's going to be a leap of faith whatever is decided.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Malkamaniac wrote:I'm just saying. Look at the numbers. Redwill was attacked by THG and protected at night. There's only one purple left and the game is over.

THG was blue then purple then red. THG knew who the purple people were. If THG didn't attack redwill, and instead went after you, all redwill had to say was THG is red, end the game, and the purple people probably would have won.

With THG dead, now we have to kill the purple for the blue to win. So THG actually going after redwill exposed him, and assured that the blues had a chance to win.
This makes a LOT of sense.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I don't care, vote for me if you want. If one of you two are the angel and protected redwill to do this, then fantastic job, but if redwill is purple, then it's over.

disappear redwill
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

IrishEyes wrote:
What do we KNOW? ]

It's going to be a leap of faith whatever is decided.
Evoking phrases like these was the whole goal of this game.

I know the former sentence deduces facts, but seriously...what do humans know?