*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by relantel »

Kicksave wrote:Not to take anything away from rel, but the way the rule was set up, was if the vigilante was targeted by the baddies and he had a bullet saved up, the alphawolf would die along wtih the vig. So, he made a good decision to save his bullet that night bc shaf actually went to kill rel and rel was able to take him down with him.
MWB wrote:So did rel even shoot pick shaf or did he just get chosen and had the bullet? Did he choose to kill anyone that night?
I chose to save. But I had a gut I could goad them into killing me that night, based on my post after the quick writeup where Dags was outed yesterday morning, saying I would comment more after the night phase, and figured they might not want me to speak. So it was by design, but it required the alpha (Shaf) to choose to kill me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I suggested either you or mikeenike to get killed that night. I think we just wanted to get rid of one of the players that was talking some, but not really saying a whole lot.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

did i win?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:did i win?
OH! I forgot to mention that c2i came back to life after he was lynched!

Unfortunately, the village had neglected to take him down from the gallows, so he slowly strangled to death all over again.

The only one around to hear his muffled dying whimpers was nan, who, of course, was not really around at all.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

redwill wrote:
count2infinity wrote:did i win?
OH! I forgot to mention that c2i came back to life after he was lynched!

Unfortunately, the village had neglected to take him down from the gallows, so he slowly strangled to death all over again.

The only one around to hear his muffled dying whimpers was nan, who, of course, was not really around at all.
:thumb: :pop: