Official GDT: Pens @ Leafs 12/16/23

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
BigMcK
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Drawing 1 line in the sand, followed by another, and another, and another. TIC TAC TOE

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Leafs 12/16/23

Post by BigMcK »

Checked in to see if the Penguins played tonight ... Nope, they didn't.

Christmas punch, anyone?? We've got cookies, lots and lots of cookies. Anyone seen Grandma, she went out for some more bourbon. Ain't a party yet.
Pens Fans Sweden
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Pens Fans Sweden »

I can´t take it anymore. I hate how Malkin and Letang plays! They are (and has always been) arrogant and this will continue to cost us games until the day they retire. It starts with our veterans and 71 and 58 ain't no leaders to follow. Letang is plain and simple a stupid player and Malkin thinks he's 25.

We'll miss the playoffs again and we'll ship off our 1st round pick to the Sharks... happy days.
Wyopen
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Wyopen »

Why does Sullivan always express the same comments after a game? Is it because he has no answers? This is getting old.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Looks like I picked a good game to miss…

Wonder how Dubas will react after this no-show by the team for his first game back in Toronto. Sully said before the game that KD had this game circled on his calendar. And they don’t shown up? lol. I know you’re not supposed to make emotional decisions as a GM, but you have to wonder if this loss may have expedited KD’s patience.
JTRPCIC

Post by JTRPCIC »

What the hell!!!.
Pittsburgh sucks, Steelers and Penguins.
This is just after Dubas stated that Sullivan is the man for the job. I was hoping he would be the guy not afraid to change.
I thought many years ago Malkin and Letang should be gone. And EK seems confused.
The biggest problem with Pittsburgh sports teams is that the ownership does not like to offend anyone . So they will accept anything around 500 or better as 'we are going in the right direction...with a few moves.' So here is the continuation of mediocre.
Antonio
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Antonio »

Funny I remember some people posting earlier this year screaming about crazy posters who wanted to sign Trocheck instead of malkin and how insane that was. I wasn't one of those although I wanted malkin out and was not opposed to Trocheck, I also didn't think he was necessarily the best choice. Regardless... Trocheck 27p in 29 games, Malkin 24p in 29 games. Guess those people weren't so crazy now. I'm sure malkin will only get better as he gets closer to 40 too.
stonewizard51
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by stonewizard51 »

I'm happy, for once, wifey and I were decorating the house. Otherwise, my TV wouldn't have survived.