*** Werewolf XXIII Gameplay Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** Werewolf XXIII Gameplay Thread ***

Post by redwill »

Current vote count:

3 - SDD (DocEmrick, shafnutz, newarenanow)
1 - CBear3 (SDD)

7 to lynch.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Have mac or relantel made an appearance?

We sort of got lucky yesterday, but I'm concerned about one of them being red and sitting back watching us pick each other off.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

columbia wrote: We sort of got lucky yesterday, but I'm concerned about one of them being red and sitting back watching us pick each other off.
That's where it's tough. If you get a red on Day 1 or 2, sometimes you don't have a lot to play off of. If you get one too late, you need some luck to win the numbers game.

The best time to get a red is like day 3 or 4 when you can start putting together patterns.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

5 - Kraftster (DocEmrick, shafnutz, MWB, columbia, NAN)

This was the vote count on Krafster before his false seer claim. My guess is one of the above other than MWB is red along with Cbear.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Even this early I think a red would place a vote on a red in order to try to clear themselves in the future.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm not ready to vote, but - of the two - I'd be more inclined to go for CBear3.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

columbia wrote:
columbia wrote:If nothing else, his comment about CBear having the second vote on him was just wrong...
3 - SDD (Rylan, Kraftster, CBear3)
Correction: he was right about that....The vote tally, was out of order.

My bad.
Umm that vote tally is right. I was originally suspicious of MWB because with a tied vote (Krafster-2 v. SDD-2) he went after the guy that hadn't played in months. As such I tried to even up with an SDD vote to tie the two.
After Shaf's false role claim last game, I wasn't about to buy into anybody's claims without a little push. In hindsight, shaf could have said, Duh, I'm blue to Krafster's claim, but if he was green he couldn't come out because he'd become a target. Then when MWB came out the reds would have known two greens so the village would be elscrew-ed. It was a tremendously lucky shot for MWB to pick a red the first night, that can't be denied. It just seemed too easy. So I held onto that suspicion until the last. So that was kind of boneheaded on my part.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

SDD tried to kill me for being a noob, so:

lynch SDD

plus, the stuff you guys said.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I would be theoretically just fine with CBear or SDD, at this point. SDD just seems to be reaching an awful lot, so I'm sticking with him.

MWB, out of curiosity, why did you "see" Doc last night? He was the first person that voted for Kraftster yesterday. Even if he was recruited last night, you wouldn't have known till tonight.

I'm not judging, just wanting to know your train of thought since you are clearly trustworthy.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote: I'm not judging, just wanting to know your train of thought since you are clearly trustworthy.
I don't think we should be discussing this until after the game. I don't want to give the reds anything.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

newarenanow wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote: I'm not judging, just wanting to know your train of thought since you are clearly trustworthy.
I don't think we should be discussing this until after the game. I don't want to give the reds anything.
Meh...whatev. MWB can wait to discuss it, just seemed a bit curious to me.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

newarenanow wrote:
Or he can PM you...LOL
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

CBear3 wrote:
columbia wrote:
columbia wrote:If nothing else, his comment about CBear having the second vote on him was just wrong...
3 - SDD (Rylan, Kraftster, CBear3)
Correction: he was right about that....The vote tally, was out of order.

My bad.
Umm that vote tally is right. I was originally suspicious of MWB because with a tied vote (Krafster-2 v. SDD-2) he went after the guy that hadn't played in months. As such I tried to even up with an SDD vote to tie the two.
After Shaf's false role claim last game, I wasn't about to buy into anybody's claims without a little push. In hindsight, shaf could have said, Duh, I'm blue to Krafster's claim, but if he was green he couldn't come out because he'd become a target. Then when MWB came out the reds would have known two greens so the village would be elscrew-ed. It was a tremendously lucky shot for MWB to pick a red the first night, that can't be denied. It just seemed too easy. So I held onto that suspicion until the last. So that was kind of boneheaded on my part.
That's an odd reason to be suspicious of me originally. Why not be suspicious of the two people who previously voted for Kraftster, if that's your reasoning? Obviously I was lucky to get Kraftster with my first see; and just as obviously if he came back blue I'd be red (and a complete idiot as well). Obvious statements are suspicious.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:I would be theoretically just fine with CBear or SDD, at this point. SDD just seems to be reaching an awful lot, so I'm sticking with him.

MWB, out of curiosity, why did you "see" Doc last night? He was the first person that voted for Kraftster yesterday. Even if he was recruited last night, you wouldn't have known till tonight.

I'm not judging, just wanting to know your train of thought since you are clearly trustworthy.
Because I thought it was very odd for him to immediately vote for Kraftster. I thought he could be doing it as a red thinking that the vote probably wouldn't take off, and even if it did, he'd be off the hook and be trusted the rest of the game. Just seemed very coincidental to me.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I would be theoretically just fine with CBear or SDD, at this point. SDD just seems to be reaching an awful lot, so I'm sticking with him.

Because I thought it was very odd for him to immediately vote for Kraftster. I thought he could be doing it as a red thinking that the vote probably wouldn't take off, and even if it did, he'd be off the hook and be trusted the rest of the game. Just seemed very coincidental to me.
That has happened the last few games.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

MWB wrote:Obvious statements are suspicious.
Obviously, you give me too much credit thinking that I'd see these things as obvious.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:5 - Kraftster (DocEmrick, shafnutz, MWB, columbia, NAN)

This was the vote count on Krafster before his false seer claim. My guess is one of the above other than MWB is red along with Cbear.
I'll play along: whom do you suspect the most?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Yellow Shad.

Being inquisitive of the seer is really weird to me. But if need be, I would get behind a SDD and CBear vote.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

columbia wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:5 - Kraftster (DocEmrick, shafnutz, MWB, columbia, NAN)

I'll play along: whom do you suspect the most?
In this order: Shad, NAN, columbia

Unless Doc has been recruited he has pretty much has to be blue since usually only the alpha red will come back blue when investigated.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Yeah, if I was one of the one or two remaining reds, I would try and discredit the indisputable good seer to draw attention to myself :pop:
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

columbia wrote:Have mac or relantel made an appearance?
We sort of got lucky yesterday, but I'm concerned about one of them being red and sitting back watching us pick each other off.
Mac hasn't posted at all yet, but he's done that at least a few times before as a blue. After MWB merely asked if there was a deadline on the Day 1 vote, rel made his only post -
relantel wrote:day 1s are almost always a crapshoot. I might be inclined to a few folks that we haven't heard from yet. Don't think there is any need to rush to a deadline.
:?: No one was rushing anything, MWB just asked if there was a deadline. We haven't heard anything from rel since.

Lynch rel
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Cbear is most suspicious to me right now, but I could go with SDD as well.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote:Cbear is most suspicious to me right now, but I could go with SDD as well.
If one of them is bad, SDD is doing a better job of it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

That's kind of been a pattern for relantel in these games lately. He makes very noncommittal statements most of the time
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Think we're at:

4 - SDD (DocEmrick, shafnutz, newarenanow, Kaizer)
1 - CBear3 (SDD)
1 - shad (Rylan)
1 - rel (WK)

7 to lynch.

No deadline in sight, so there's no rush