**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by npv708 »

JoseCuervo wrote:NAN and NPV both seem pretty confident in their votes.
You're darn straight I am.

Here's why:

1) Shafnutz went after me. 3rd person behind him on the vote was MWB.
2) Since I've been ousted as the angel, MWB refuses to believe me and has mentioned that the village is better off with me lynched
3) Dagny called MWB out for the same things I mentioned, and she was killed that night.
4) There's always a few votes on him, but the bandwagon never starts. Its almost like theres a group of people unwilling to hop on, for some unknown reason.
5) I honestly believe he is a boss and have since day 1.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

do we know that npv is the definite angel? Sorry for being suspicious; I just came in last round.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

JoseCuervo wrote:at this point in the game, I'd rather not have the chance to kill the detective. Just my opinion there. I'd rather delete nan...
I'm by no means pushing to delete Zaro (I can't speak for others though), I'm simply saying that I don't trust him based on the current circumstances. And, honestly, with the set up of the game, I don't trust anyone.

Also, I'm always in favor of deleting NAN. :pop:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

anyways, I'm going to wait to see what zaro says before voting.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

JoseCuervo wrote:do we know that npv is the definite angel? Sorry for being suspicious; I just came in last round.
Not 100% from the villager perspective. I am, you really have no reason to not believe me. I have not been killed since, primarily since I've been protecting myself every night since then. If you look around page 14 or 15, i can't really remember now, this is talked about pretty in depth.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I want to believe npv.. The peoe that have been siding with him have slowly been killed. TWC was with him last night. Dagny was with him. I was with him. MWB just doesn't make sense to me to be doing what he's doing.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

*people
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I figure the real angel would've come out anyway cause they could at least protect themselves.

As for Zaro being the detective, he can obviously find roles. It just depends on who he works for. If he worked for the bosses, I figure the real detective also would've come out by now.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I don't quite believe Zaro being on the town side.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote: If you weren't constantly questioning me and Zarovich's credibility, we wouldn't have needed to prove ourselves to the village, which in return compromises us. I may have not been forced by rules to answer them, but you accused me of lying and the only way to prove that I can be trusted is to fill in the blanks, same goes for Zaro. Why don't you ask the last person who agreed with me? Oh wait, you can't cause she coincidentally was killed by the bosses. What a shock! It's amazing, you keep getting a few votes, but there's never enough to put you over.
I'm not sure how many times I can say this.... I didn't question Zaro. Go back and look. I never accused you of lying. I simply said I didn't think we should blindly follow you.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:NAN and NPV both seem pretty confident in their votes.
You're darn straight I am.

Here's why:

1) Shafnutz went after me. 3rd person behind him on the vote was MWB.
2) Since I've been ousted as the angel, MWB refuses to believe me and has mentioned that the village is better off with me lynched
3) Dagny called MWB out for the same things I mentioned, and she was killed that night.
4) There's always a few votes on him, but the bandwagon never starts. Its almost like theres a group of people unwilling to hop on, for some unknown reason.
5) I honestly believe he is a boss and have since day 1.
When I logged on this morning I believe there were 6 votes already cast for me. Are you really saying that wasn't a bandwagon... I was the only one who had votes. People aren't willing to hop on because others also aren't willing to blindly believe you. I've never said, "NPV is not the angel." I've just said I'm suspicious... and that suspicion grows with you going on and on like this when I haven't even brought you up in the last couple day cycles.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:I'm almost to the point now where I'd rather just kill off npv. Even if he's the angel our best hope is that the bosses kill him off tonight. If they don't, as npv suggested, it will just create further confusion the next day with discussion about if he really is the angel or if he's not. We're getting played one way or the other.
Wanted to bring this post up first.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Also, if I were a boss I wouldn't be stupid enough to kill off one of the two people who voted for me the previous day.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:I'm almost to the point now where I'd rather just kill off npv. Even if he's the angel our best hope is that the bosses kill him off tonight. If they don't, as npv suggested, it will just create further confusion the next day with discussion about if he really is the angel or if he's not. We're getting played one way or the other.
For the record, I haven't been the one who keeps bringing it up, you have. You've basically fulfilled the prophecy for me.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:
npv708 wrote:
For the record, I haven't been the one who keeps bringing it up, you have. You've basically fulfilled the prophecy for me.
I'm trying to inform people of my belief as to why I feel that you are a boss. In order to do that I need proof. Hence why I keep showing this stuff, because one of two people would actually want to kill off the angel...an idiotic villager or a boss. I really don't think you're that idiotic (sometimes) so that kinda narrows it down.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Fine, I just wish you'd make your case without making stuff up.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:
npv708 wrote:
I'm trying to inform people of my belief as to why I feel that you are a boss. In order to do that I need proof. Hence why I keep showing this stuff, because one of two people would actually want to kill off the angel...an idiotic villager or a boss. I really don't think you're that idiotic (sometimes) so that kinda narrows it down.
This is like last game with mac and whoever it was....I'm leaning towards npv not lying...but not sure why bosses haven't killed him? I don't think mwb is a boss...at least from what i've read
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:Fine, I just wish you'd make your case without making stuff up.
Are you honestly trying to tell me that:

- you didn't said that one of me or Zaro are lying?
- dagny and you disagreed, and then she didn't die?
- you didn't say it would be better if we just killed the angel?
- you didn't ask for a lot more information about mine and Zaro's roles?

I'm not quite sure what I'm making up here.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Alright. I'm done for the night. I have to turn in early so I can try and be up early to leave for work/school.

I've said my peace, I only hope the village listens..
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I didn't question Zaro or ask for more information.

I asked you one question when you came out. This:
npv708 wrote:
ya. I really didn't half to id myself as the Angel since it means I'll be dead tonight anyways since the bosses will come after me.
MWB: Why would you be dead tonight if you're the angel?

Based on previous games it didn't make sense to me that you'd be dead because you'd be able to keep protecting yourself.

I never said we'd be better of killing the angel ("almost to the point" does not mean "kill him!!!!"). I brought it up as a theory because of the confusion it would bring down the road.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:Fine, I just wish you'd make your case without making stuff up.
Are you honestly trying to tell me that:

- you didn't said that one of me or Zaro are lying?
- dagny and you disagreed, and then she didn't die?
- you didn't say it would be better if we just killed the angel?
- you didn't ask for a lot more information about mine and Zaro's roles?

I'm not quite sure what I'm making up here.
I agree with the points mwb made...i don't trust any of the rules right now especially because they all seemed like defense tactict to avoid deletion on the first day....i trust your the angel, but i'm not going to go along with this vote...i'd like the zaro situation to clear up though...he obviously has a role because he's not the token quiet guy that he usually is...

I'll hold off on my vote till the am...but i think that we need to actually draw any quiet people out to see how they respond...not just kill them off...i'd like some of the people who switched their votes to off JW to explain themselves....
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This stuff can be found on page 6 for anyone who wants to check. The characterization that I repeatedly attacked and hounded NPV for information is simply not true.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

so, any thoughts on people outside of mwb/npv?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:so, any thoughts on people outside of mwb/npv?
I agree we need to look at quiet people. Cheesesteakandegg or whatever hasn't said much of anything.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:
crayz wrote:so, any thoughts on people outside of mwb/npv?
I agree we need to look at quiet people. Cheesesteakandegg or whatever hasn't said much of anything.
lol i didnt even know they were playing