Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WWXX GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by Rylan »

obhave wrote:
Rylan wrote:
MWB wrote:
Rylan wrote:The only person we know is safe is Benny. After that its a crapshoot.
?
Why is Benny safe?
Also, rel cleared shaf and c2i.
I don't recall PFiDC having any heat or talks on him. Then during the night phase BF makes a post of his suspects and later it is revealed the vig shot PFiDC. Just by deductive reasoning I feel we can safely say that BF is our good guy.
Or, alternatively, Benny is a bad guy who targeted someone he knew was not red. The vig followed what Benny had to say, and BOOM another villager gone.

I don't believe this because I think Benny is blue, but just because Benny gave a list and the vig followed one of them doesn't mean that he is definitely a good guy.
lol what? The vig has been cautious and calculating, why would one list all of sudden convince him to shoot. That would go against the Vigs M.O.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

MWB wrote:No need to rush the vote.
alright

save Rylan

I still want to vote this way, but will wait for more discussion.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:Benny, why are you off SDD now?
its a good question. i guess two things moved him down my list of suspects.

1) was the whole "vig shoot me" comment. at the time we still had the seer. so why not ask the seer to take a look at you? I mean, there are less permanent methods of investigating.
2) he was the 1st vote on canaan. i think if he was red, he would have rather lost IE that phase (no offense to IE) and not canaan.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Rylan wrote:
obhave wrote:
Rylan wrote:
MWB wrote:
Rylan wrote:The only person we know is safe is Benny. After that its a crapshoot.
?
Why is Benny safe?
Also, rel cleared shaf and c2i.
I don't recall PFiDC having any heat or talks on him. Then during the night phase BF makes a post of his suspects and later it is revealed the vig shot PFiDC. Just by deductive reasoning I feel we can safely say that BF is our good guy.
Or, alternatively, Benny is a bad guy who targeted someone he knew was not red. The vig followed what Benny had to say, and BOOM another villager gone.

I don't believe this because I think Benny is blue, but just because Benny gave a list and the vig followed one of them doesn't mean that he is definitely a good guy.
lol what? The vig has been cautious and calculating, why would one list all of sudden convince him to shoot. That would go against the Vigs M.O.
Why would a "cautious and calculating" vig make a list of his targets.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Rylan wrote:lol what? The vig has been cautious and calculating, why would one list all of sudden convince him to shoot. That would go against the Vigs M.O.
What I said is just about as ridiculous as believing that just because Benny posted a list with PFiDC on it, and then he was killed that Benny was the vig. Except, in my case I don't actually believe it and was giving a counter possibility.

I feel like as a vig I wouldn't post a list of suspects with one of them, like you said, having no heat and then killing him that night. It seems like I would just be admitting I was the vig. Bad idea imo opinion with no angel left and I don't think Benny would do that.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

slappybrown wrote:Re: the game, I voted for a blue and a red. I unfortunately have been unable to participate at optimum levels. As for the business heretofore, you can speak with my aforementioned attorney. Good day gentlemen.
:thumb:
[youtube][/youtube]
bye
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Internet keeps crashing and I am getting ticked off at it so I am out until it figures out wtf is its problem.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

im torn between not denying the accusation of being the vig, for the sake of drawing enemy fire, and the threat of confusing the village more by remaining mysterious.

obviosuly i've made my choice. I'm not the vig. if i did make a list, as a vig, why share it? I dont need anyone's permission to take a shot right? and the vig seemed spot on with the IE shot. though admittedly that may have been the 1st time they took my advice.

but trust me, i would have shot a lot more silent players if i was the vig. and THATS def been my MO.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

If rylan turns up red I'm going after MWB next if am still around.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

I believe you Benny, I always thought you were blue. I can def get on board on a Rylan vote, he's been trying to create confusion the entire game, atleast what I saw. He's number one on my list.

Lynch Rylan
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

My thoughts on the remaining:

shafnutz05
Sam's Drunk Dog - first vote on canaan, but otherwise seems bad
Rylan - hasn't had much to say except for a long list.
count2infinity
obhave - Hasn't posted much, but this was good: "I'm going to stick with IE here. If she is red, then we should really look into SDD. I also think Rylan is someone we should consider."
Benny Fitz - seems ok. early vote on ie and switched to canaan. has many similar thoughts to mine so i kind of trust that. However, he did break the internet.
MWB
Willie Kool ?
Crpl_Klinger - has been relatively quiet lately after a lot early on. "Didn't get" the IE vote, but went for canaan. Not sure about him
Twisted Wrister ?
slappybrown - ?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:If rylan turns up red I'm going after MWB next if am still around.
Why, because I don't want this vote rushed through? It worked so well with the Mac and pavel votes.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Yep
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Reds like rushed votes.
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

MWB wrote:My thoughts on the remaining:

shafnutz05
Sam's Drunk Dog - first vote on canaan, but otherwise seems bad
Rylan - hasn't had much to say except for a long list.
count2infinity
obhave - Hasn't posted much, but this was good: "I'm going to stick with IE here. If she is red, then we should really look into SDD. I also think Rylan is someone we should consider."
Benny Fitz - seems ok. early vote on ie and switched to canaan. has many similar thoughts to mine so i kind of trust that. However, he did break the internet.
MWB
Willie Kool ?
Crpl_Klinger - has been relatively quiet lately after a lot early on. "Didn't get" the IE vote, but went for canaan. Not sure about him
Twisted Wrister ?
slappybrown - ?

Sorry guys, been getting killed at work the last two days, and have been busy the last two nights as well Been trying to stay on top of everything, but mostly just getting caught up... was completely shocked by the pav finding and still trying to figure that one out. It seemed so clear cut and now it just opened up question marks...

On my list of suspects currently:

Rylan - has not contributed much to the overall flow of the game... and I find it interesting that during Day 3 when everything went down with canaan & IE he didn't cast a vote for anyone... since the two biggest names were red could be a red guy not sure what to do.
TW - survived an early bandwagon, but outside of today haven't heard much from him... not enough for me to get a read...
SDD - starting the bandwagon on nan, and then subsequently on TW... especially with what Pav noted as the possible "role claim" that he denied makes me wonder... even with being the first vote on canaan doesn't clear him fully
slappy - His lack of participation makes me nervous... similar to TW hard to get a read...

Willie Kool - seemed to be voting with MWB a lot throughout the game, so it's possible MWB and Willie Kool are pulling a really good red game and I'll tip my hat to them at the end of this, but being on canaan hard and (similarly to MWB's comments regarding benny) generally posting things I would agree with makes me think both of them are blue.
obhave seems blue... the way IE at one point called obhave out saying "if you're looking for a quiet person look at obhave" makes me think the IE being red clears her.

benny also seems blue to me... he was all over IE and canaan earlier. I thought his post as we were going down to the wire on day 3 regarding IE & canaan both being red was a great call...

Still assuming that c2i & shaf are clear based on rel's posts
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

sorry... meant to show benny as blue in my original post.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

MWB wrote:Reds like rushed votes.
Reds also like to slow down votes on other reds.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

im re-reading the thread (again) and finding some pretty good stuff here...

i'll post more in a few moments
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:
If rylan turns up blue, I'll take your word.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

I really don't like how Rylan keeps trying to out greens.

First rel -
Rylan wrote:Dude shaf, are you being deliberately blind? Rel has left enough clues saying that c2i is a terrible choice.
Now probing at Benny being the vig -
Rylan wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:
Rylan wrote:I don't recall PFiDC having any heat or talks on him. Then during the night phase BF makes a post of his suspects and later it is revealed the vig shot PFiDC. Just by deductive reasoning I feel we can safely say that BF is our good guy.
wait, good guy or the vig?
Vig. I could be wrong, it just seems to fit. You always seem cautious which this vig has been.
Why? What could this accomplish other than clarifying targets for the reds?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

alright, i think Rylan is still the best vote. vig shoot TW.

we're still doing ok with numbers and i think we'll learn the most by eliminating these two, that is, if we dont win the game for doing so.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Benny Fitz wrote:alright, i think Rylan is still the best vote. vig shoot TW.

we're still doing ok with numbers and i think we'll learn the most by eliminating these two, that is, if we dont win the game for doing so.
You really think TW is bad? I thought canaan voted for him very early on in a previous day phase.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

And this:
Rylan wrote:My list has TW and Slappy at the top. I get nervous when it comes to quiet players (considering I have been one in many games) and they have quietly gone unnoticed. Ever since there were 5 or 6 votes on TW we never revisited that theory. And slappy just comes in for a random rhetoric and leaves. Just both make me uncomfortable.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

I guess it could be an attempt to try to give one of them cover, though.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:
Not at this point. It would be an obvious tell.