***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Post by Zarovich »

newarenanow wrote:
bhaw wrote:The lack of reasoning helped a lot. I also thought canaan speaking up would have saved a night or two for the village because he didn't like me from the get go.
I told twc via PM, I can't believe Juice didn't get voted out today. Slappy tried to use one of his items on him the previous night, but nothing happened (mainly because it was a random thing and a roleblocker item came out, and since he didn't have a role, nothing happened), but they didn't know that.

Slappy could have came out against Juice thinking he wsa either the angel or a bad guy and question what happened. And if canaan was around, (which it seems like he isn't), then he would have stepped up and stated he was the angel, and Juice had to be a bad guy.

Instead, the item use on Juice was just said in passing by slappy, no one looked at it, canaan was MIA and the vote continued. There was absolutely no questioning about it.
I mentioned it, but when slappy said it was a non-kill item, I guessed it was just a role-block. Didn't mean juice was bad, just that slappy couldn't outright kill him. Just wish slappy had killed KS instead of pfidc and I bet slappy does too lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

sorry i was in harrisburg all day. Truth be told I was confident on kicksave, but I wouldve trusted bhaw to the end. things he did throughout the game gained my trust completely... So even thoug i was right onw one, i wouldve cause failure. gg reds.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:sorry i was in harrisburg all day. Truth be told I was confident on kicksave, but I wouldve trusted bhaw to the end. things he did throughout the game gained my trust completely... So even thoug i was right onw one, i wouldve cause failure. gg reds.
I'm an honest dude. I never said I was blue this game.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

village fail