Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by Senka »

shaf - 5 (pfidc, troy, mac, slappy, sdm)
Slappy - 4 (senka, shaf, bhaw, jays)
Zaro - 2 (tfrizz, npv)
npv - 1 (corvi)
cupkeeper - 1 (zaro)
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thanks senka :) :thumb:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ive been meaning to ask: where do i send my craig adams fan club donations to?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Senka wrote:ive been meaning to ask: where do i send my craig adams fan club donations to?
ha, i'll send you my address, in return i'll send you a picture of craig adams (digital picture through email) :pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

allright! Ive been head of the Lasse Pirjeta and Ryan Whitney fan clubs for years. population: 1 and 1 respectively.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:pop:

lynch slappy
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Something that has been completely forgotten is that both senka and jay strongly defended redwill who turned up baddie.
I wouldn't say they've been completely forgotten... my list does have 5 names on it after all ;)
you guys are both lying? I missed the redwill vote all together. i was at work all day. Soooo idk where you pull this information up in your PMs? In fact...
Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I personally don't deal well with people that vote blindly, I'd rather have every vote explained LOGICALLY.
But your consistent claims of having nothing to go on during day one and two would fundamentally contradict what your saying.

hire redwill
fire malkamaniac

your bouncing all over the place...

with 11 votes against redwill, THIS MAN is the one that changed his mind and avoiding voting off redwill when the heat was on.

*i'd still love to know where i protected redwill at all. i dont think i used the word REDWILL at all in this thread...
Maybe they meant THG..

You twice tried to redirect a day one bandwagon vote on THG by trying to throw dagny under the bus....first you say you did your random vote...then you say later that you did your random simulation once and aren't changing your vote...

why would you try and start a new bandwagon on dagny after THG?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I have nothing else to say
I made my vote and I'll leave it that way
This game is intense and filled with thinkers,
I am the Corvax, I speak for the drinkers!
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Something that has been completely forgotten is that both senka and jay strongly defended redwill who turned up baddie.
I wouldn't say they've been completely forgotten... my list does have 5 names on it after all ;)
you guys are both lying? I missed the redwill vote all together. i was at work all day. Soooo idk where you pull this information up in your PMs? In fact...
Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I personally don't deal well with people that vote blindly, I'd rather have every vote explained LOGICALLY.
But your consistent claims of having nothing to go on during day one and two would fundamentally contradict what your saying.

hire redwill
fire malkamaniac

your bouncing all over the place...

with 11 votes against redwill, THIS MAN is the one that changed his mind and avoiding voting off redwill when the heat was on.

*i'd still love to know where i protected redwill at all. i dont think i used the word REDWILL at all in this thread...

Ok...I know its definitely just a consequence of the way the game is played...but you took one vote and one post to make a point, and to deflect attention on to someone else...

I did change my vote off redwill that day....I also called him out at the beginning of the day and included hm on a list of people that i suspected for trying to deflect the THG vote and was the second vote for him....so it would be stupid of me to try and create evidence agaisnt my stalker buddy on a bandwagon vote day knowing full well that any name can be picked up and voted against.

And yeah i did change off of him a couple times...i had no idea he was bad, none of the reasons you come up with on day two are very strong, plus he addressed , my concern and i was pretty satisfied with his defense...and considering that he was a bad guy on the other side of THG, my initial reasoning was completely flawed....we just happened to get lucky and get a bad guy from the other side.

I'm good, and i hope that you are too because you've been good at snagging the bad guys in past games...but if your getting that read on me this game then i question whose side your on
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol i was looking for backing proof on myself based on a day 2 vote i wasnt even logged in for... and i just happened to see it. I wasnt looking for anything against yu. I can only move up the stairs one step at a time. depending on what I find slappy to be, i might decide differently of find other things, but it was clear to me that when me and jays are pointed at for a redwill vote, not only did i not vote, but ive never written the word redwill into anything but vote counts... Im good, but if you guys wanna kill me i really dont care. I turn 21 on tuesday, and my sources tell me my participation may be on the low side come then...

Im simply saying i didnt agree with the malka vote... but i did it. I figured with 10 people feeling strongly, i mustve missed something. Its like a jury. we fired malka based on a possible slip up/lie in his testimony. I found a slip up in slappys. Im standing there. Not only does that man provide so much information to clear his own name, he points out ficticious things. All things considered, a person can learn alot about blaming a person. and again... if everyone wants to fire me tonight, go for it. I cant say im positive on this, but it makes enough sense to me. Slappy is my choice for this day phase.

PS: in respect to THG, yes i didnt feel that was the way to go. people were picking him based on other games.. I just found it unfair. its like he was going no matter what. PLUS it was day one! you act like trying to save someone in night one means anything at all. As far as me calling out dagny, sometimes you can learn things... hence redwill agreeing with me -- and coming up bad. It cleared Dagny for me and the game. Im not saying i expected that to happen, but when you can prove people innocent, you dictate the play of the game from the other side too. when you find bad people you can figure out vote patterns (even if sometimes they arent clear)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol @ corcax too
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

shaf - 5 (pfidc, troy, mac, slappy, sdm)
Slappy - 5 (senka, shaf, bhaw, jays,azkar)
Zaro - 2 (tfrizz, npv)
npv - 1 (corvi)
cupkeeper - 1 (zaro)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

ok heresa the post I saw that I interpreted to mean that senka was in the group re: redwill:
tfrizz wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:fire jaysmiter

he pushed for the vote on me getting the attention or trying to sway from redwill
Yeah... I was kind of leaning that way too. Senka & jaysmiter are the two on my radar right now... but I'll go with

fire jaysmiter

There were two people defending redwill... he's the only one left alive. :scared:
I undertsood that to mean that senka and jaysmiter were the two defednign redwill, and tfrizz voted for the other in jay.

I dont understand why you think peoplr are trying to vote you off. But the way youre playing the game has changed dramatically over the past 8 hours when I voted for you. Whaty I can tell you is that I voted fo rtwo baddies, one of which you tried to move the vote off of, and then you did voted for malks for reasons you yourself admitted were essentially non existent - "meh, whatever." then you did the same tonite with me at first, and say "oh yea, I belong in the group of villagers who dontt know whats going on." To only moments later say "yea I brought up a commpletely new person in Troy, but I did it as part of a grand strategy." Doesnt add up.

The best part being, Im noteven voting for you. I am sticking with shaf because the evidence is best there. Night all.

PS: That sweet tea vodka is not to be trfiled with.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

lol... nice rant senka. I'm sticking with slappy, but there are people on both slappy and shafnutz that I don't care to be voting with. The two families thing could account for it somewhat.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

did corvi honestly vote for me because I was at the penguins game?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Dude...slappy...I barely "defended" redwill...all I said was that the reasoning people were voting for him would have entailed him making rookie mistakes, which I though he was above. I was wrong.

That's it. I never "defended redwill" and if anything, even after my attack against malka...I tried to defend him.

I'm sorry you look suspicious now...not my problem.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm just catching up after being at the bar, so pardon me for the double posts...

Slappy...in no way am I defending shaf, but...really? You say he is the one that pushed the hardest for malka?

Did you not read kicksave's posts...or PFiDC's posts? I mean...let's be fair. He did say he was willing to pull away, at least. Not many others even gave that courtesy.

Also, you say "he's only posted 3 times today" Well...yeah...he said before he was packing and leaving to go to the wifey's family. That's kind of unfair, especially around this time, to punish someone for not being around and to call that out.

In all honesty, it just makes YOUR guilt that much more suspicious. You are trying to deflect the vote on you to someone who isn't even around to defend themselves? Classy.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol. it seems like theres much bickering (myself included) and i wouldnt be surprised to see a time-forced fire this day around. happy holidays everyone!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:lol. it seems like theres much bickering (myself included) and i wouldnt be surprised to see a time-forced fire this day around. happy holidays everyone!
I don't think there is a time-forced anything with the holidays...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i thought 24-26 was timeless but afterwards it picked up. watev. itss 4am. im out. :pop: :thumb:
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Senka wrote:i thought 24-26 was timeless but afterwards it picked up. watev. itss 4am. im out. :pop: :thumb:
dude you went to bed when I was already on my way to work in the morning! not cool
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

rehire shaf

fire Jays

the rant about seems way out of left field for very little heat and this unbreaks a tie on two that I have little faith in either of them, we shall see who if anyone tries to make it a tie again if this drags out till after the holidays
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

anyone else here today?

I'm at work till 2:30 today
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote:did corvi honestly vote for me because I was at the penguins game?

I hope so
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Troy Loney wrote:anyone else here today?

I'm at work till 2:30 today
I will be here till 2:30 as well, got here at 4:30 a.m.