Godfather Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Godfather Warz Game Thread

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:Are people going to think less of me if I tell them I never sat through and watched any of the Godfather movies straight through.
Not at all. But it's your loss. They're pretty good.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

redwill wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Are people going to think less of me if I tell them I never sat through and watched any of the Godfather movies straight through.
Each is constructed differently. What is strange, though, is when they cut up the films into "the Godfather Saga", basically rearranged into time-order (since much of II happens before the original)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:
Definitely want to watch them. I would love to have a weekend where the wife and kid are gone and I can just spend the day drinking some beer adn watching at least the first two.

Like I said, I've pretty much seen the entire first, just never sat and watched from start to finish.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

newarenanow wrote: Definitely want to watch them. I would love to have a weekend where the wife and kid are gone and I can just spend the day drinking some beer adn watching at least the first two.
You'll really enjoy it. :)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Seen a ton of parts randomly to probably put together the movie for #1, but never seen 2 or 3.
i dont think anybody in this thread can really think any less of you.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Can't believe NAN just pulled that off.
Meh - he was in earlier than WK on Slappy twice! NAN looked Blue as blue could be. Killing IE was huge, but I still think a dumb move.
This was the easiest game IMO to play as red. When I saw my red buddies, I knew I had to vote right away on Pavel because everyone knew he'd have a day 1 bandwagon. So taht was easy to kill a red.

And then slappy was a ******* and told me to "shut up" and stop PMing him behind the scenes. He didn't respond and just played the game by himself for the most part, so I just figured I was going to go at it alone and it made killing him easy as well.

I figured that would help come crunch time.

Also, at the beginning, it was obvious the way PFIDC was talking that he got a role, so it was easy to kill him and we were fortunate he was the seer. That is also a huge handicap we got out of the way early.

We looked at IE on Night 2 and saw she was the angel. Killed mac on Night 3 and he was the vig, and canaan actually recruited me to be yellow on Night 3, but I chose to stay red while he thought I was yellow. I was going to keep him, but found out he got clues on RPs every night, and he got the one on slappy on the day slappy was voted out. So that made it easier to vote for slappy as well.

Just a lot of things went right.

Fun game.
slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote:canaan told me that he gets a clue to the role players every night, and he asked for a red clue and it came out pointing to you. That is why I had to jump.

Don't get to detailed in your defense because I think things are starting to make it look like I'm in a faction. We'll both be screwed.
shut up
lolololololololol, this was the PM I sent NAN. Stop PMing me every 5 minutes bro.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

canaan wrote:

Seen a ton of parts randomly to probably put together the movie for #1, but never seen 2 or 3.
:thumb:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:Honestly, I think the easiest way to play as a red is to pretend you are blue. Have no reservations on killing other reds. Work independently during the day and only discuss your night kills.

Especially if you get the seer out of the way early.
So you mean the way I was playing?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:

:lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote:canaan told me that he gets a clue to the role players every night, and he asked for a red clue and it came out pointing to you. That is why I had to jump.

Don't get to detailed in your defense because I think things are starting to make it look like I'm in a faction. We'll both be screwed.
shut up
lolololololololol, this was the PM I sent NAN. Stop PMing me every 5 minutes bro.
I'll PM you whenever I please.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Honestly, I think the easiest way to play as a red is to pretend you are blue. Have no reservations on killing other reds. Work independently during the day and only discuss your night kills.

Especially if you get the seer out of the way early.
So you mean the way I was playing?
You wouldn't even discuss anything. Heck, SDD had to tell you to include me on who you were killing.

And I probably sent a total of 6 or 7 PMs.

Worked for us though in the end.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

There wasn't anything to "discuss" at any point. Once we know who the angel was, there wasn't much else. The only thing you wanted to talk about was how good THG is at warz and how he's the best player of all time. You wanted me to kill him every single night. Instead I killed mac who was an RP.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:There wasn't anything to "discuss" at any point. Once we know who the angel was, there wasn't much else. The only thing you wanted to talk about was how good THG is at warz and how he's the best player of all time. You wanted me to kill him every single night. Instead I killed mac who was an RP.
I think this is BS and the reason FSu and Clemson are going to the Big XII.