NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Nice one, slappy.

Way to add to the discussion :roll:
My subjective perception of the game leads me to believe that zaro is a bad guy.
Thanks for sharing with the class.

Giving ZERO reasons is a good strategy this stage in the game. :roll:
I believe that zaro is playing his usual under the radar game and pops up only when mentioned, and that this leads me to believe he is red. It fits with how I understand him to play.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:I have no problem voting for jays if others won't go with tfrizz again. I do find it interesting that sdm has started posting now that we're down to the end.
I've been posting about the same the entirety of the game just not weekends, but I guess it hasn't been a ton so i could see what your saying.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Lynch tfrizz

Unless the baddies got cute I see no reason not to vote for him.

If they actually have someone that can be protected more than 1 day consecutively its pretty lane IMO.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:Lynch tfrizz

Unless the baddies got cute I see no reason not to vote for him.

If they actually have someone that can be protected more than 1 day consecutively its pretty lane IMO.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm not even sure I can say this, but...c2i's not around...and I think it will help...

Just because someone was protected doesn't mean he is bad. ;)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

If all the good RPs were not dead I'd be more inclined to believe that.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I really am just not feeling comfortable with any of this. Too many things are feeling out of whack. It's like they want us to go after tfrizz again. It's just feeling forced and given to me.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

terrible logic. If tfrizz were blue there would be no reason to protect him. If there are 5 bad guys I believe the game would have been over now had tfrizz died.

I am more sure than before that at least jays and malks are red. I'm still pretty sure mwb is red too. His statement near the end of the mike vote was glaringly red.

we can't risk any of them being protected though. So tfrizz it is.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:If all the good RPs were not dead I'd be more inclined to believe that.
First off...nowhere did I say I was an RP.

Second off...how do YOU know that "all" the good RPs are gone?

You seem very sure of that, which is weird, considering nothing really has been revealed.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Also...it's interesting that both you and MWB keep throwing around this "5 bad guys" thing...

Nobody has said anything about how many bad guys there are, yet you two are so sure of it.

That doesn't seem too good to me.

unlynch mac
lynch twc

I had my suspicions of you (didn't want to say anything, thought) and now you keep coming with all of these "certainties" that, really, only a bad guy would seem to "know."

How is it that you've never even given Malka's 'bodyguard' idea any credence? It's not a bad idea...I'm not it, but it's not a bad idea. If there is a "bodyguard" out there, and tfrizz can't die while he's alive...we're just playing right into their hands.

Or are you ignoring it because Malk caught you...and now you are (obviously) suspicious of him and myself?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

and, honestly, TWC...

You, of all people, should know better than to rely on past games for info on the current game.

I think you've pulled the wool over our eyes long enough.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:Second off...how do YOU know that "all" the good RPs are gone?.
Maybe this:
count2infinity wrote:ugh... another night, another note.

Bugs bunny (relantel) was
Spoiler:
the town roleblocker and the last remaining good RP.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 4#p1296984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you want to make sure I didnt change the quote.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

eh. don't come at me with "facts", bro. That's fine, though...

Still doesn't answer how you "know" there are "5 bad guys."

Or how you "know" that tfrizz "isn't protected again."
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:Also...it's interesting that both you and MWB keep throwing around this "5 bad guys" thing...

Nobody has said anything about how many bad guys there are, yet you two are so sure of it.

That doesn't seem too good to me.

unlynch mac
lynch twc

I had my suspicions of you (didn't want to say anything, thought) and now you keep coming with all of these "certainties" that, really, only a bad guy would seem to "know."

How is it that you've never even given Malka's 'bodyguard' idea any credence? It's not a bad idea...I'm not it, but it's not a bad idea. If there is a "bodyguard" out there, and tfrizz can't die while he's alive...we're just playing right into their hands.

Or are you ignoring it because Malk caught you...and now you are (obviously) suspicious of him and myself?
It's quite simple. I gave his idea no creedence because I think he is red. And if he is telling the truth, then he is likely red IMO.

As far as the number of bad guys go, it is unknown; but logic would dictate there are probably 5. We know one person was converted. Given the number of players that participated, I am guessing there were likely 4 to start. Maybe 3. Either way, we know there are 4 or 5 bad guys left.

I've been suspicious of you guys since you were hanging around all weekend seemingly trying to deflect any votes which started, even going so far as trying to start a vote against npv.

My feelings aren't as strong on you and Malks, but they are fairly strong. I think there is a good chance you may be the recruit, tbh.

I am 99.9% sure MWB is red, however. This post was made right when the Mike bandwagon hit 7 votes:
MWB wrote:This is going a little too fast, but I don't think there's much that can be done about it.
Basically SCREAMS red to me. If he were blue, it would be quite an irresponsible attitude to take at that stage in the game... and MWB is a much better player than that IMO.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:eh. don't come at me with "facts", bro. That's fine, though...

Still doesn't answer how you "know" there are "5 bad guys."

Or how you "know" that tfrizz "isn't protected again."
Facts + logic. The name of the game.

Typically, when there are protection roles for the bad guys, they are every other day deals. So logic speaks that tfrizz should be the one to go. Of course you guys wouldn't like that because it would break your shutout and expose you.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I've been suspicious of you guys since you were hanging around all weekend seemingly trying to deflect any votes which started, even going so far as trying to start a vote against npv.
Huh? I was telling people to hold off on votes, and I waited until Monday to actually vote after people did. How does that make me suspicious to give people the fair deal?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:
It's quite simple. I gave his idea no creedence because I think he is red. And if he is telling the truth, then he is likely red IMO.

As far as the number of bad guys go, it is unknown; but logic would dictate there are probably 5. We know one person was converted. Given the number of players that participated, I am guessing there were likely 4 to start. Maybe 3. Either way, we know there are 4 or 5 bad guys left.

My feelings aren't as strong on you and Malks, but they are fairly strong. I think there is a good chance you may be the recruit, tbh.
I started a vote against NPV because he pulled that lame "just lynch me" garbage.

I even addressed that with NPV...it was a combination of frustration and that lame play.

Not to go all dagny on you, but...honestly...you're really just digging yourself into a hole now.

Both Malk and I held our votes during the weekend, like Malk addressed in his reply to you.

I really feel like you are so sure on so much information that only a bad guy would be sure on...you slipped up and I caught you and MWB on it.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:I really feel like you are so sure on so much information that only a bad guy would be sure on...you slipped up and I caught you and MWB on it.
Riiight. You guys came on and threw out some names that you were willing to vote for. Once nobody bit on it, you changed your tune to "well, I'll wait till Monday".

it doesn't even make sense that MWB and I would both be bad. Why would I not vote for Mike, but rather vote for MWB and call him out immediately after his post? In fact, right after that, both Malks and MWB started jumping on my post talking about how "odd" it was.

I'm not going to fight with you guys. People can use their eyes and heads. They can be smart and play the percentage that tfrizz is bad and likely not protected today, or they can believe you guys and we'll lose.

It's Pens time anyway so....whatev. Only 4 people are actively playing, so it's just retarded at this point.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I really feel like you are so sure on so much information that only a bad guy would be sure on...you slipped up and I caught you and MWB on it.
Riiight. You guys came on and threw out some names that you were willing to vote for. Once nobody bit on it, you changed your tune to "well, I'll wait till Monday".

it doesn't even make sense that MWB and I would both be bad. Why would I not vote for Mike, but rather vote for MWB and call him out immediately after his post? In fact, right after that, both Malks and MWB started jumping on my post talking about how "odd" it was.

I'm not going to fight with you guys. People can use their eyes and heads. They can be smart and play the percentage that tfrizz is bad and likely not protected today, or they can believe you guys and we'll lose.

It's Pens time anyway so....whatev. Only 4 people are actively playing, so it's just retarded at this point.
Who did I call out? I said who I'd vote for and he ended up getting voted out. I'm not really sure what you're getting at. I did nothing that weekend to change the game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:Also...it's interesting that both you and MWB keep throwing around this "5 bad guys" thing...

Sure of it? Is said, "I'm guessing..."
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Tfrizz is the right vote. Very doubtful someone can be protected twice in a row, and if there is a bodyguard, who's to say he can't protect a different player?

I'm pretty sure of jays as well. I also think the latest stuff between twc and jays is contrived and they are both bad.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:I really am just not feeling comfortable with any of this. Too many things are feeling out of whack. It's like they want us to go after tfrizz again. It's just feeling forced and given to me.
npv wanted to go with tfrizz from the beginning. I have also been suspicious of him since early on. The latest events make it seem obvious that he's bad. I just think there's less risk in him than jays.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

Jays -1- (malka)
Tfrizz -1- (MWB)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

7 to lynch...
:pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:

Sure of it? Is said, "I'm guessing..."
Well, not so much you...twc, moreso.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

count2infinity wrote:current count

Jays -1- (malka)
Tfrizz -1- (MWB)
twc -1- (jays)
zaro -1- (slappy)

7 to lynch...
:pop:
...sigh. I hate being honest...but, SDM voted for me as well...

Barring his idiot night vote, he reposted it and said "for real this time" or something like that.