** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:I've already said my reasons, but I'll say them again:
1. You have aggressively gone after two people for reasons that don't seem very strong.
2. You seemed to be pushing LITT to come out as the seer earlier. When this didn't happen, you switched targets.

As for me waiting all day.... I was on this morning and posted some thoughts. I've been in and out all day and haven't really had time until the last couple hours.
1. You gotta do that in order to have something to build off of.

2. Did you miss the part where I said the seer has read the thread and most likely taken the advice in it? Yet this is now the second time you've tried to bring it up again? Now who's trying to bring attention to a possible role player?

Also more coincidence with you, "Oh was in and out throughout the day but didn't see an opening to deflect from DanH until now." it's such a transparent tactic.

I'd try and get the train on you today but there's only an hour and a half left and that would just muddy things up. You went opposite of Dan yesterday on the train that was closest to his and now you're working pretty hard to get it turned to me. Take down Dan today, and MWB tomm.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
This would make 2 days you help the less popular train gain an edge in vote count from the public's original choice.
This is laughable. You came in to vote for pfidc later than I did yesterday. You've now done the same thing with Dan H today in an attempt to put him over the top. I'm now more convinced than ever that you're a slug.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
This would make 2 days you help the less popular train gain an edge in vote count from the public's original choice.
This is laughable. You came in to vote for pfidc later than I did yesterday. You've now done the same thing with Dan H today in an attempt to put him over the top. I'm now more convinced than ever that you're a slug.
Blah blah blah more deflecting, because you've been caught. I wish it wasn't so close to the deadline so I could start a train on you.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote: Also more coincidence with you, "Oh was in and out throughout the day but didn't see an opening to deflect from DanH until now." it's such a transparent tactic.
Almost as convenient as your "my computer was is in the shop so I'll have limited access" excuse that you used on the first day or two.
I've got a wife and a couple of kids, so yeah, finding openings to post here may not come easily.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i hate online classes. wtf is that. they try to make it so much harder than it has to be. ps whats up with the lone unsalt from troy on pavel :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Dan H - 5 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, pavel)
Pavel Bure - 4 (LITT, shafnutz05, mac, MWB)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)
Troy Loney - 1 (Corvidae)
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote: Also more coincidence with you, "Oh was in and out throughout the day but didn't see an opening to deflect from DanH until now." it's such a transparent tactic.
Almost as convenient as your "my computer was is in the shop so I'll have limited access" excuse that you used on the first day or two.
I've got a wife and a couple of kids, so yeah, finding openings to post here may not come easily.
Now you're just reaching cause as soon as it got repaired I let it be known that I would be more active. Keep trying to deflect Alpha MWB. It's not gonna work. I know you're gonna kill me tonight but that'll just seal your fate even further with the town. You made a mistake, I picked it out. You're upset about it.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i hate online classes. wtf is that. they try to make it so much harder than it has to be. ps whats up with the lone unsalt from troy on pavel :pop:
I have an Earth Science class online. It should be a joke of a class but you're absolutely right. Instead of "Hey look at this rock." It's write a 2 page single spaced paper on this rock.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:You're upset about it.
Yes, I'm :evil:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

And for those keeping track at home, this is now the third target Pavel has had this round.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:And for those keeping track at home, this is now the third target Pavel has had this round.
More blah blah blah must deflect from the slugs from you. The difference is the first two people gave legitimate reasons for what they did and I had a legitimate reason to question them. Not to mention I didn't try to start a train on either.

You instead decided you were going to try and deflect a vote late in the day. It's like you hit a panic button, I called you on it, and now you can't save face.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Um, okay, except you're the only person who seems to think this. Everything that you're writing about me is actually what you've done. You've written nothing of substance.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

this is so strange. i dont know what to make of this.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:Um, okay, except you're the only person who seems to think this. Everything that you're writing about me is actually what you've done. You've written nothing of substance.
You can stop at this point. I picked you out, you can't defend trying to sway a vote late. That's the end of it Alpha MWB. Like I said it's too late in the day so I can't actually start a train on you now that I have sufficient evidence. Don't worry though you're getting an instant vote when the next day begins.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Pavel Bure wrote:
MWB wrote:Um, okay, except you're the only person who seems to think this. Everything that you're writing about me is actually what you've done. You've written nothing of substance.
You can stop at this point. I picked you out, you can't defend trying to sway a vote late. That's the end of it Alpha MWB. Like I said it's too late in the day so I can't actually start a train on you now that I have sufficient evidence. Don't worry though you're getting an instant vote when the next day begins.
vote for him now if youre so sure :pop:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
vote for him now if youre so sure :pop:
Why would I do that when he clearly came in here to deflect from DanH. My thought is they are both slugs and MWB thought he could come in with some late heroics and get the new guy salted instead of his buddy. Not to mention putting a single vote on someone with an hour left in the day is wasting a vote.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

I don't strongly suspect either Pavel or MWB right now, but Pavel, your MWB deflection theory is gonna blow up as soon as I get salted. :P
I think Pavel is going hard after people to gauge their reactions, which is fine, but his current theory is wrong, and the "moron" comment earlier was a little over the line. The game should remain fun, guys. Much like hockey, it doesn't have to be all Care Bears and sharing and "Would you like some sugar with your tea, dolly," but there are still lines that will get you sent to the locker room if you cross.

I'll check occasionally for the next hour, and maybe switch my vote to save myself if it's possible and if I think it's a good idea.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Salt Pavel

For one reason hes really defensive which means hes a slug or he just doesn't want to die. Either way if we get a slug or not it adds less confusion later on.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Dan H - 5 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, pavel)
Pavel Bure - 5 (LITT, shafnutz05, mac, MWB, TW)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)

I think this is accurate
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pavel Bure wrote:
MWB wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
He's asking questions :scared:
Not really a whole lot of question asking... more just talking and name calling.
Questioning people that were promoting a coinflip yesterday was the way to go. I use an aggressive approach to get reactions out of people. It tilted Loney pretty good but judging by his responses it's not something a slug would do/say. Dagny's response was even better because he understood why I'd ask and didn't get crazy defensive because of it.

If nothing else I'd say that gives a pretty good read on two of the people in the game.
The beer wench, is not a HE:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

dagny wrote:
The beer wench, is not a HE:
She is indeed not a he. :shock:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I mentioned MWB before Pavel.

If it wouldn't be a waste, I would vote for MWB with Pavel. However, as it stands right now, I want to see a little more of what Pavel has to offer in the game. So, along with my previous reasoning...

salt Dan

(sorry, Dan)
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Dan H - 6 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, pavel, dags)
Pavel Bure - 5 (LITT, shafnutz05, mac, MWB, TW)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I really don't get the votes for Dan. There isn't any logic to it.

If people go back and actually read what Pavel has written, there's a whole lot of nothing in his posts. He moves from one target to another with very little substance in his accusations. And if we want to go the route that he's drawing out reactions from people..... just look at his reaction to being called out.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

MWB wrote:I really don't get the votes for Dan. There isn't any logic to it.

If people go back and actually read what Pavel has written, there's a whole lot of nothing in his posts. He moves from one target to another with very little substance in his accusations. And if we want to go the route that he's drawing out reactions from people..... just look at his reaction to being called out.
agreed. i think pavel and troy are suspicious. troy withdrew his vote from pavel when the vote was getting close and hasnt revoted... yet