*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB and Malk jumped right onto that sdm vote. Troy, I just think you didn't make a good decision going along with MWB and Malk. I think the sdm vote shows it
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:MWB and Malk jumped right onto that sdm vote. Troy, I just think you didn't make a good decision going along with MWB and Malk. I think the sdm vote shows it
I held off TWO DAYS voting for sdm.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
Mine wasn't stupid to the point that I incriminated myself. By calling me blue, you basically said Troy had to be the other red if you weren't, none of us think Troy is red. You obviously are because it definitely isn't nan.

I think Troy is red as well. He's playing the well i know I'm blue card very well. He's said it repeatedly over and over.
So by your logic that would make me and mwb bad. mwb has been implicating me the entire game, not a huge campaign against, but that makes sense now because he had no reason to thoroughly after me, the game was never focused on any reds during the vote and he's never really been under suspicion.

lynch mwb
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:MWB and Malk jumped right onto that sdm vote. Troy, I just think you didn't make a good decision going along with MWB and Malk. I think the sdm vote shows it
I held off TWO DAYS voting for sdm.
Congrats?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

yeah i know but that vote worked out. i think they made the wrong kill with cupkeeper though and we caught them
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lynch mwb

I'm not red I swear to god, I held off on the SDM vote as long as I could. It answered questions, as I've been hesitant of the Dagny vote, the THG vote, and the SDM vote. I've made mention of that every time.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
Mine wasn't stupid to the point that I incriminated myself. By calling me blue, you basically said Troy had to be the other red if you weren't, none of us think Troy is red. You obviously are because it definitely isn't nan.

I think Troy is red as well. He's playing the well i know I'm blue card very well. He's said it repeatedly over and over.
So by your logic that would make me and mwb bad. mwb has been implicating me the entire game, not a huge campaign against, but that makes sense now because he had no reason to thoroughly after me, the game was never focused on any reds during the vote and he's never really been under suspicion.

lynch mwb
It's going to come down to NAN, i'll vote for whichever way you want, and I guess the MWB vote makes sense because he's bad in everyone's mind. I'm more set on malk being bad though and wanna vote that way.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MikeEnIke wrote:
It's going to come down to NAN, i'll vote for whichever way you want, and I guess the MWB vote makes sense because he's bad in everyone's mind. I'm more set on malk being bad though and wanna vote that way.
I understand what your saying, all that i have deduced is that the two bad guys aren't you and malk. that means that mwb has to be bad.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

With malk's vote it only leads me to think you may be bad troy. But then shaf's vote against you way back when would have just been stupid. So either malk is trying hard to seem blue, or that was a good play back then. I still don't think your bad though Troy, just doesn't add up. I don't like malk's vote though.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB - 2 (Troy Loney, Malkamaniac)
Malkamaniac - 1 (MikeEnIke)

3 to lynch
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

He does pretty much have to vote for MWB to not seem bad. That would be his only real chance. I guess it makes sense.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:He does pretty much have to vote for MWB to not seem bad. That would be his only real chance. I guess it makes sense.
You're seeing everything I do as red. I literally can't do anything so why vote, or talk for that matter? I'm trying my hardest to get a win for the village, I can't say anything else to defend myself other wise.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Why is everyone rushing to vote? I just got back and have to read the posts since the write up, but we should actually think before voting.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MikeEnIke wrote:He does pretty much have to vote for MWB to not seem bad. That would be his only real chance. I guess it makes sense.
if me and malk are bad than it's game over for you (if your good) so i understand why you'd prefer to hesitate. that would have been played incredibly well by me and malk back from earlier in the game. As for me wanting to go for mwb instead of malk, there is still the .001% chance that your bad and played this perfectly, so i don't want to end then game in that case.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:Why is everyone rushing to vote? I just got back and have to read the posts since the write up, but we should actually think before voting.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:think it's down to malka and mwb
yeah that is my final answer, i thought for a second that it might have been you and malk, but when i threw that vote out i thought then you two would jump immediately and end the game.
Do you really think it's not possible that mike threw the quick vote on malka and that they're both bad? Good way to distance going into the last votes.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:think it's down to malka and mwb
yeah that is my final answer, i thought for a second that it might have been you and malk, but when i threw that vote out i thought then you two would jump immediately and end the game.
Do you really think it's not possible that mike threw the quick vote on malka and that they're both bad? Good way to distance going into the last votes.
yes. because if they're both bad the game would be over. my vote is on you and if they both went that way it would be the majority and game over for the village.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MikeEnIke wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
lulz
Don't know why you're laughing, you did the same thing no less than a day ago and got away with it.
Why is it that none of us think Troy is red? I really don't get why anyone, other than nan, is in the clear right now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I started the vote, not jumped onto it.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Don't know why you're laughing, you did the same thing no less than a day ago and got away with it.
Why is it that none of us think Troy is red? I really don't get why anyone, other than nan, is in the clear right now.
Mostly because shaf jumped on a vote of him earlier in the game that I had. There would be no reason to jump on a vote of one of your wolves when it didn't need to be done.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
cause i'm not...the game is about tells (good or bad). with you guys taking out cupkeeper instead of me or mikenike you made a mistake, we've both got the right reads on each other.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:Why is everyone rushing to vote? I just got back and have to read the posts since the write up, but we should actually think before voting.
??
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MikeEnIke wrote:
Mostly because shaf jumped on a vote of him earlier in the game that I had. There would be no reason to jump on a vote of one of your wolves when it didn't need to be done.

Yeah, and on that day when i switched onto shaftnutz after nan came out shaft started to question me about mikenike because i had been arguing with him earlier, he had no reason to pull that name out of the hat and implicate a bad guy at that time.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
cause i'm not...the game is about tells (good or bad). with you guys taking out cupkeeper instead of me or mikenike you made a mistake, we've both got the right reads on each other.
Yea, but if you really wanted to be fooled, wouldn't this be the way to go? Why make anything obvious? You claiming that you're good, really doesn't do anything, and still hasn't cleared you.

Shaf is a smart player, hell, he threw out a sentence that essentially has had me in question for 5+ days now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MikeEnIke wrote:
MWB wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
How early on was that? People have done that in other games to avoid suspicion later on, because people always look at voting patterns. If it was early enough, there really isn't much risk and at the rate shaf was changing his votes, it doesn't seem that much of a stretch.