WW III OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

iEUX wrote:Dear lord,

I have not received a message from thee. Please grant me the knowledge of my role in this life, and the courage to fulfill my purpose (if any). May your angels watch over me and keep this village safe from harm.
Wolf
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

JoseCuervo wrote:
iEUX wrote:Dear lord,

I have not received a message from thee. Please grant me the knowledge of my role in this life, and the courage to fulfill my purpose (if any). May your angels watch over me and keep this village safe from harm.
you're a villager
I believe you have just declared yourself a delicious meat popsicle. Poor planning.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

All is quiet on the western front.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Thats cause we are in the woods! Get your naked butt in here!
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

This round of werewolf is failing.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Idoit40fans wrote:This round of werewolf is failing.
Yeah, I think there are too many people....FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Lynch me so I can go back to normal life....I'm a villager.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Where did everybody go?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:This round of werewolf is failing.
Indeed it is. Plus, going into the weekend, who knows how it will turn out.

I'm sure drunks are going to terroize the village, and it may take forever.

The village is too big. With the amount of participation, I think a slighty smaller village is a must going forward, even if it handicaps the wolves.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

write-up coming
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

canaan wrote:write-up coming
WEEE
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Twisted Wrister wrote:
WEEE
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Azkar wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:
WEEE
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Antici....

pation
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Well, I'm leaving in about 10 minutes. Since I will be only checking in periodically, and since nothing got done today, I'm going to tell the village that I'm the angel.

You can believe me if you wish, but I will be protecting myself until anyone else is revealed. The wolves would find out sooner or later if I wasn't lycnhed.

That is all.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

newarenanow wrote:Well, I'm leaving in about 10 minutes. Since I will be only checking in periodically, and since nothing got done today, I'm going to tell the village that I'm the angel.

You can believe me if you wish, but I will be protecting myself until anyone else is revealed. The wolves would find out sooner or later if I wasn't lycnhed.

That is all.
I also PMd god to protect me unless otherwise notified, so I do not hold up the game.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Well, I'm leaving in about 10 minutes. Since I will be only checking in periodically, and since nothing got done today, I'm going to tell the village that I'm the angel.

That is all.
I also PMd god to protect me unless otherwise notified, so I do not hold up the game.
and to lynch kovy unless otherwise notified.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

So the angel can protect himself?

Narcissist.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

iEUX wrote:(if true)
Why? I won't be around much to protect myself during the day. I am safe at night, not during the day. I need to do what I cna to protect myself. or you will lynch me. I can at least rest assure I am safe at night from the wolves, or getting shot until the villgilantee or seer are revealed, in which case things will get crazy.

Choose to believe or not. But I learned from the last few games, go with your gut instinct with your plan. I hesitated the last two times, and it bit me in the ass.

If you want proven true, have the vigalante shoot me, and no activity will be reported.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

iEUX wrote:Well, if the seer or vig get revealed.....youre going to want to protect them, and who is going to protect you at that point?

basically, if what youre saying isnt some calculated ploy, which it very well may be and all, but if not--the seer and vig will now be unable to reveal themselves at all if thats what they wanted to do

um...make sense guys? ::scratches head::
It wouldn't be smart for the vig or seer to reveal themselves early on anyway.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

iEUX wrote:Well, if the seer or vig get revealed.....youre going to want to protect them, and who is going to protect you at that point?

basically, if what youre saying isnt some calculated ploy, which it very well may be and all, but if not--the seer and vig will now be unable to reveal themselves at all if thats what they wanted to do

um...make sense guys? ::scratches head::
The a risk I'm going to have to take. If this was during the week, I could protect myself during the day via disccussion during the lynchings. Being that it is the weekend, and not knowing how the game will go, I'm sure someone will put my name out there, and I'll get lynched, thus making any protection null and void.

This at least guarantees a villager will be around.

The seer will have to calculate when it is best he/she reveals themselves.

The vigilantee has not need to reveal themselves.

I'm basing it on the circumstances.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

I heard something about a writeup?
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Canaan's such a tease, there was a write-up coming 30 minutes ago.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Did Juice eat Canaan to prevent him from doing the write-up? :shock:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

iEUX wrote:may keep you safe for now, NAN. but i would think it handicaps the village's defense system in the middle/endgame
Or not. I went through two rounds of this already. I foudn there is no rhyme or reason. I won't be around to defend myself. I would probably be lynched w/o even knowing it this weekend. Then what good does that do me or the village?

If the seer is revealed, the wolves are going to have to take the chance on eating him or me. The seer will not reveal themselves until a wolf or two are revealed anyway, so when they do it, we can be assured one or two wolves would be dead.

I would not protect the vigilante. I have as much chance getting killed by him as does a wolf.

And why would I protect a common villager. The only thing I am giving up is the seer.

I don't think it handicaps the village as much as you think. If I was on the verge of getting lynch later in the game, I would have to reveal myself any, and by then, it might be too late.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

What the hell Canaan?