**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by the wicked child »

delete MWB

I am fairly certain he has a role... I wasn't really decided if it was on the good or bad side though.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i like this reasoning (i havent been following closely :( , mw2 is consuming my time. i will try and keep up now.) delete mwb
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Ill follow

Delete MWB
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Wow, didn't expect to wake up to a ton of votes. Like I said yesterday, I don't have a role one way or the other, so you'll at least know you're not eliminating a good guy.

As for my "constant" pushing to get NPV killed..... All I've been doing is raising the question about if he really is the angel and if we really want to trust that. I suggested the idea of killing him because by leaving him here it only adds to the confusion. If we look at last game this is exactly what happened with Pavel. Others don't seem to believe that so I haven't been pushing it anymore.

Also, is there a reason that I'm being singled out for this? There were many people calling for Zaro to be deleted when he was in the same exact situation as NPV, going so far as to even vote for him. Yet none of those people are being looked at.

As I said yesterday, I agree with Mac that the best thing to do is look at the Shaft vote from two days ago to see who voted. At least one boss would have come on the TW train to try to help out.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:So the best thing we have to go off of is the count on shafnutz when he was about to be deleted.....
Pavel Bure wrote:
Shaftnutz05 - 13 - (Troy Loney, Senka, canaan, TW, dagny, mac5155, redwill, wallflower, slappybrown, crayz, LITT, Malkamaniac, NAN)
gonna guess that @ least one of beerman, MWB, Azkar, TWC, & jwienand is mafia based on voting with the alpha.

now, right at the end, NAN jumped off TW and on shafnutz to finish him. possible that he knew that he was protected and did it to clear himself? maaaaaaybe....
Based on this my vote would be Azkar or jeiwnand. As soon as npv started questioning me about my actions Azkar was right behind him pushing to have me deleted. jweinand because he's been quiet.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

is anyone else curious as to why zaro and npv are still alive?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Troy Loney wrote:is anyone else curious as to why zaro and npv are still alive?
I am, but with all the new roles and rules, I don't know what to think.

There are masons in game. I found one last night. The role is Hero Twin (mason). They are supposed to be pro-town and can talk to each other at night. I don't know if that means they can pm or what. It also says they can't come out and say what role they have. I'm unsure as to whether or not to ID them. They are not under any suspicion at the moment.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Do not question them... or at least not npv. It's dangerous.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zarovich wrote:
I am, but with all the new roles and rules, I don't know what to think.

There are masons in game. I found one last night. The role is Hero Twin (mason). They are supposed to be pro-town and can talk to each other at night. I don't know if that means they can pm or what. It also says they can't come out and say what role they have. I'm unsure as to whether or not to ID them. They are not under any suspicion at the moment.
I wouldn't say anything more about them, at least not now. I would wait until one of them is about to by lynched. I don't think there would be any advantage to exposing them before now.... just let them try to persuade people and it gives you someone to trust.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

what is NPV suppose to be? did he say he was a RP??

I missed this if it happened when I was trying to catch up the after missing monday and most of tuesday

I got what zaro came out as, but havent heard anything about NPV or just missed it
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sdm5055 wrote:

what is NPV suppose to be? did he say he was a RP??

I missed this if it happened when I was trying to catch up the after missing monday and most of tuesday

I got what zaro came out as, but havent heard anything about NPV or just missed it
He's able to protect himself, but cant do it consecutively.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Geeze, some of you need to sleep at night.

Anyway, I'm not ready to vote off MWB just yet. I don't think he is a boss, and if he did have a role, he may be that role blocker. (if there is one).

I'd prefer to go after one of the quiet guys this round. It seems we have all of the pro town roles out right now and know who two of them could possibly be. It is very suspicious as to why they are still alive right now though. But I'm also willing to let that go one or two more nights. There are still plenty of players.

I'm going to vote to

delete JW
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:So the best thing we have to go off of is the count on shafnutz when he was about to be deleted.....
Pavel Bure wrote:That's Majority, write up coming

VOTE COUNT

Zarovich - 1 - (Juice)

Twisted Wrister - 7 - (beerman, MWB, Azkar, TWC, shaftnutz05, jwienand,)

Shaftnutz05 - 13 - (Troy Loney, Senka, canaan, TW, dagny, mac5155, redwill, wallflower, slappybrown, crayz, LITT, Malkamaniac, NAN)

MWB - 1 - (npv708)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to delete

Deadline is 10:30AM Tuesday

**Mod note: Votes no longer have to be in bold. Just have them the correct color**
gonna guess that @ least one of beerman, MWB, Azkar, TWC, & jwienand is mafia based on voting with the alpha.

now, right at the end, NAN jumped off TW and on shafnutz to finish him. possible that he knew that he was protected and did it to clear himself? maaaaaaybe....
fwiw I started the TW vote because he hadn't said anything and I didn't want to draw out even more rp's

I'm not sure how I feel about the MWB vote, he seems a bit eratic this time but I don't think he'd change his style up that much either if he was a boss.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

delete JW

I agree that we need to draw out some of the quiter players.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

ok everyone, I'm back. Monday got a new work comp and yesterday well I had MW2 sickness and couldn't work haha
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Wow. Looks like I went to bed about 5 minutes before the write-up last night. Got some reading to do.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Curse you, roleblocker! I know I had another boss :(
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Now some people are on board with raising the quiet ones. I am interested to hear from them as well.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

The Zarovich question is interesting. Assuming that he can be killed by the bad guys AND we would have some info on any attempt to do so in a write-up, I don't get why he's still alive. He seems to be a Detective of some sort, since he correctly called out Juice. But it's certainly possible that he could be a Detective for the baddies. That would explain why he's still alive. (I don't think it's strategy on the part of the baddies since he cannot be discredited after what he's posted.) Also, he's not called any baddies yet, just the third party.

It would be silly to delete Zarovich at this point, but questions certainly linger.

As for npv, I don't think there's enough info at this point to confirm or deny his claim. He could have just gotten lucky with his non-consecutive saves and so has survived.

And MWB -- I don't have much of a feeling either way. I don't think he's been too erratic and the idea to go after npv the first day wasn't necessarily a bad one, for the reasons he gave. I'd like to leave him around for now.

So I'm leaning with the "quiet" strategy and jwienand. But I'd like to wait a bit to see if he says anything while I think some more.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

well an angel could be protecting Zaro and the bosses could be assuming this is the case and not wanting to waste a killing on a protected player

also he could be protected from deletion

i will go with the delete JW train for now
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:The Zarovich question is interesting. Assuming that he can be killed by the bad guys AND we would have some info on any attempt to do so in a write-up, I don't get why he's still alive. He seems to be a Detective of some sort, since he correctly called out Juice. But it's certainly possible that he could be a Detective for the baddies. That would explain why he's still alive. (I don't think it's strategy on the part of the baddies since he cannot be discredited after what he's posted.) Also, he's not called any baddies yet, just the third party.
The only strategy I can think for keeping him alive is that if the bosses can recruit (doesn't seem likely without the main boss, but we don't know for sure) they could hold off on killing Zaro and then recruit later so that anything he's said isn't as useful.

Based on this ( http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) the detective, or cop, is almost always a pro-town guy.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Another option to consider is canaan.

He claimed he didn't like to game and suggested we delete him, yet has apparently not asked to be replaced, as Corvidae did. I suppose this could be a strategy to lay low and avoid deletion consideration.

On the other hand, if he's just a plain hero who's bored with the game, we don't lose much deleting him.

Just a thought for discussion.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB was such a good player last game, i'd hate to see him leave...not sure I see him as a boss

I can go with JW...he's been rarely here and there has to be a boss or two that is on the quiet side...
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:He claimed he didn't like THE game
Typo correction
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »