***TRUE BLOOD WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***TRUE BLOOD WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by MWB »

I'm out for a little bit, but will be back in time to vote.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:How would he know?
Well that's simple enough: one of his baddie-buddies investigated you.
MWB wrote:When I first read pfidc's reaction to thg, I thought he was basically claiming the JOAT role. However, after re-reading it, it seems like he may have just been saying that canaan has a joat-like role, so how would there be two of them.
I don't think so. PFIDC's reaction was definite. In any case, praise to him. If he hadn't done that, thg would be sitting pretty right now.
MWB wrote:Just to add a little more to my response.... THG had 6 votes when he "came out" and needed only two more or he was dead. What would be the most plausible excuse to get heat off quickly? To claim a good role and have info that is helpful and plausible. That's exactly what he did. He claimed to be JOAT and said that I was ISK, something that's already been discussed. He figured if he verified that, I'd get killed and he staves off death for one day, taking out a green in the process.
Meh. I like my assessment of the situation better. :)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

newarenanow wrote:
mac actually voted for thg even before thg had to come out as a "JOAT" and was on the vote in the middle before the main heat pressed on him. Plus, he didn't pull his vote off of thg when people were looking at MWB. Doesn't clear him, but I'm willing to pass right now.

this is my defense.. i dont want to be too aggressive cause it's got me in trouble in past games

that being said,

lynch pfidc
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

mac5155 wrote: this is my defense.. i dont want to be too aggressive cause it's got me in trouble in past games

that being said,

lynch pfidc
wow...for someone that doesn't want to be aggressive, you pulled quite an aggressive move in voting for the person that called THG on his bluff.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Yeah. What's the deal with the PFIDC vote?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i'm thinking it was staged. i got called out for not being aggressive, so i do it and get called otu :pop:

6 players have 0 information on them. pfidc is one of them. i think its worth a shot
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Yeah, can you explain your reason for voting for pfidc?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

actually mac might have a good point. THG was on the chopping block. he lies and says MWB is an ISK. This is a risky move if MWB is not an ISK, because if he comes up green (as he claims) then THG is gone the next day and all he did was get rid of a green. If THG bluffs and PFIDC calls his bluff as a premeditated plan, then PFiDC falls in good favor with everyone. It's quite an elaborate plan though. not sure someone could really come up with that.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:i'm thinking it was staged. i got called out for not being aggressive, so i do it and get called otu :pop:

6 players have 0 information on them. pfidc is one of them. i think its worth a shot
Fair enough. Definitely something to think about.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

count2infinity wrote:actually mac might have a good point. THG was on the chopping block. he lies and says MWB is an ISK. This is a risky move if MWB is not an ISK, because if he comes up green (as he claims) then THG is gone the next day and all he did was get rid of a green. If THG bluffs and PFIDC calls his bluff as a premeditated plan, then PFiDC falls in good favor with everyone. It's quite an elaborate plan though. not sure someone could really come up with that.
thg is crazy. I think he could think of something like that on the fly.

I was bad with him once, and he pretty much called out everything I did wrong in PM, what the village would do and how to fix it/what to do one or two steps ahead.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

^^^^ nevermind, I think that was redwill.

still thg is someone that is actually inventive when it comes to this game. I wouldn't write it off.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:actually mac might have a good point. THG was on the chopping block. he lies and says MWB is an ISK. This is a risky move if MWB is not an ISK, because if he comes up green (as he claims) then THG is gone the next day and all he did was get rid of a green. If THG bluffs and PFIDC calls his bluff as a premeditated plan, then PFiDC falls in good favor with everyone. It's quite an elaborate plan though. not sure someone could really come up with that.
Haha. That would indeed be a brilliant plan. If those guys (or anyone) could pull that off, I would gladly bow down and call them master.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

let me say, i'm not against a Pfidc vote

he has done this type stuff before...when we were bad together, day 1 he pushed on me to gain green in case something went bad.....and it ended up failing.

Still thinking over my vote, but I wouldn't put it past pfidc...
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

im leaning more and more towards nan and i dont know why
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

lol at the vote for me
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i'm thinking it was staged. i got called out for not being aggressive, so i do it and get called otu :pop:

No, it's not.

PFIDC may indeed be something other than what we may think he is, but "6 players have 0 information on them. pfidc is one of them. i think its worth a shot" is not worth thinking about, IMO.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

No, it's not.

PFIDC may indeed be something other than what we may think he is, but "6 players have 0 information on them. pfidc is one of them. i think its worth a shot" is not worth thinking about, IMO.
So you think that scenario mac laid out is impossible and not even worth thinking about?

I'm not saying I'm going to follow through with it. I think slappy is laying very low and has either

a) voted for someone either when they were outed or already reached the limit (the two reds) and
b) voted for pfidc once with out an reason.

He is number one on my list right now.

There is one baddie on that list of 6 IMO. You should think about all of them.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappy - 1 (NAN)
pfidc - 1 (mac)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I voted for PFIDC earlier, and even I think that voting for him now would be ruh-tarded.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:So you think that scenario mac laid out is impossible and not even worth thinking about?

I'm not saying I'm going to follow through with it. I think slappy is laying very low and has either

a) voted for someone either when they were outed or already reached the limit (the two reds) and
b) voted for pfidc once with out an reason.

He is number one on my list right now.

There is one baddie on that list of 6 IMO. You should think about all of them.
C'mon.

mac didn't lay out a scenario. He said let's take a shot in the dark against a list of six. And the one he chose was someone that has performed a real service to the village.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote: C'mon.

mac didn't lay out a scenario. He said let's take a shot in the dark against a list of six. And the one he chose was someone that has performed a real service to the village.
Just like in the second game of WW ever where bhaw "found" Kicksave and got him voted out (Kicksave was a baddie).

Then no one ever looked back at bhaw who single handedly won the game (he was also bad, and there were no recruits).

Again, a pfidc vote is not on my list right now. But if you don't even want to think it is possible for it to happen, then we may be disappointed at the end when pfidc is laughing at us.

All I'm saying is to think about it and keep it in the back of your mind.

And c2i is the one that laid out the scenario.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

someone want to provide a counterargument other than pfidc did something good for the village by calling a bluff that he probably had inside info on anyways? it was clear thg was going down regardless.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Hurts you made head my.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

So it looks to me like mac and nan are the plays here. I'm very often wrong, but

kill mac5155
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Look at slappy's last two posts. No substance. Not willing to add anything to the conversation to draw anything to himself.

And I guarantee you he will come back with a vote on me because I'm calling him out and it's the easy out.