***TRUE BLOOD WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***TRUE BLOOD WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by MWB »

I'm wondering if kicksave is red or orange. He could be the alpha and come back blue on investigation. He survived a kill attempt. Whether that was because Sookie saved him or because he was immune to an early kill isn't known for certain.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i saved him.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

canaan is snookie?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i in before snookie getting punched in the face anigif
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:i saved him.
Why? I want to tread lightly here because I don't want too much exposed if it will hurt the village, but any other light you could shed on this might be helpful.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MWB wrote:
canaan wrote:i saved him.
Why? I want to tread lightly here because I don't want too much exposed if it will hurt the village, but any other light you could shed on this might be helpful.
because it was an autoprotect i had. it was automatically done and i was pm'ed his role after the fact.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Reading through, I have the same question as MWB.

I don't want too much exposed, but how did canaan know to save Kicksave the night MWB tried to kill him? That seems really random to know to save him on the exact night someone tried to kill him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Nevermind, saw canaan answered.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So you had no choice to protect kicksave, it was just part of your role? That makes sense with what kicksave said earlier. I think the possibility of KS being bad is still there.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

whats the deal with jwie, was he cleared by anyone other than himself? he is sticking out like a sore thumb to me (still)
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Good morning Bon Temp
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

beerman was someone that canaan cleared and has been virtually non-existent.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:whats the deal with jwie, was he cleared by anyone other than himself? he is sticking out like a sore thumb to me (still)
The only other clearance we have is that no one else came out as the angel to dispute him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Well, here is what we know so far:

MWB - Eric (vig?)
redwill - Layfette (????)
canaan - ???? (seer ? )
Kicksave - Jason Stackhouse (blue)
c2i - Sam Merlotte (blue)
beerman - Jessica (blue)
crayz - Arleen Fowler (blue)
Jw - ???? (angel ? )

unknown: LTT, mac, Loaf, NAN, PFIDC, slappy

My thoughts:

- out of the blue people that canaan cleared, I don't think any are the Alpha (ie. red come back blue). The names just don't make sense to be red if you are going to follow it that way. However, now that someone has been recruited (assuming via the writeup), no one is cleared

- redwill said he is Layfette, but we have no idea what color (again, pre recruit)

- if I had to guess a blue that has been cleared to be recruited, I'd take a stab at beerman right now, only because he has been under the radar the whole game. No one has really paid attention to him, so I'd keep an eye on him.

- that said, I agree we still look at the uncleared list first, because there is one definite baddie in that list

- I'm going to go back and look at thg's posts and see if there is anything about those individuals that he may have alluded to or post about.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Perhaps I missed this, but was c2i cleared previously? Is kanan threatening to investigate him bc of the presumed recruit?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

slappybrown wrote:Perhaps I missed this, but was c2i cleared previously? Is kanan threatening to investigate him bc of the presumed recruit?
yes... i was cleared by canaan as being Sam Merlotte. I am blue. He says he is investigating me tonight, and i told him it's a waste of time.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

My thoughts at the moment:

Loaf and mac have been vote-following all game, I think. That is, they have been jumping on votes that are rolling or near-completion. slappy has been, too, although he led out with a PFIDC vote last turn. Given the fact that PFIDC called out thg on thg's JOAT claim, I think we want to keep PFIDC around. If he hadn't done that, we wouldn't have gotten thg. However, we would have gotten MWB, who is apparently an ISK.

All that being said, I'm inclined to go with one of those three: Loaf, mac, or slappy.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

THG went after redwill quite a bit and questioned loaf being quiet. He also threw a late vote of pfidc just before he was voted off. He also said he didn't think nan was a good vote. Not a whole lot to his posts.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:However, we would have gotten MWB, who is apparently an ISK.
Aside from thg, a known baddie, saying that I'm an ISK, what makes you think that?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm thinking mac or slappy. as MWB stated, THG definitely went after a few people... i doubt those people are red.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:
Aside from thg, a known baddie, saying that I'm an ISK, what makes you think that?
I don't think he would have said that if it was not immediately verifiable on your death. He expected a quick vote to get you. You would have turned up what he said you were, thus giving him credit. He would not, IMO, said that with such force if he didn't know it was true.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:i'm thinking mac or slappy. as MWB stated, THG definitely went after a few people... i doubt those people are red.
They could be orange though.

When I first read pfidc's reaction to thg, I thought he was basically claiming the JOAT role. However, after re-reading it, it seems like he may have just been saying that canaan has a joat-like role, so how would there be two of them.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:
MWB wrote:
I don't think he would have said that if it was not immediately verifiable on your death. He expected a quick vote to get you. You would have turned up what he said you were, thus giving him credit. He would not, IMO, said that with such force if he didn't know it was true.
How would he know?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

count2infinity wrote:i'm thinking mac or slappy. as MWB stated, THG definitely went after a few people... i doubt those people are red.
I'm leaning more towards slappy.

I read through loaf, macs and slappy's posts.

mac actually voted for thg even before thg had to come out as a "JOAT" and was on the vote in the middle before the main heat pressed on him. Plus, he didn't pull his vote off of thg when people were looking at MWB. Doesn't clear him, but I'm willing to pass right now.

slappy has only voted for Zaro when he was outed (I think), pfidc, and then he came on and voted late for thg, after he had already reached the limit. Other than that, he hasn't really done much to help the game along. Not sure if he was hiding or not.

I'm going to get this going and

kill slappy
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:
MWB wrote:
Just to add a little more to my response.... THG had 6 votes when he "came out" and needed only two more or he was dead. What would be the most plausible excuse to get heat off quickly? To claim a good role and have info that is helpful and plausible. That's exactly what he did. He claimed to be JOAT and said that I was ISK, something that's already been discussed. He figured if he verified that, I'd get killed and he staves off death for one day, taking out a green in the process.