TV Shows

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: TV Shows

Post by Sarcastic »

Look what I found.

http://wireupdate.com/entertainment/003 ... ith-arabs/

WIREUPDATE) — Racism seems to be button topic for casting this year for Big Brother 12. First we were made aware of racist "jokes" contestant Ragan Fox made on his podcast "Fox in the City." Now we have the Big Brother’s first Orthodox Jewish houseguest saying something equally outrageous.

In an interview with TV Guide, Andrew Gordon says that he wouldn’t have a problem living with anyone in the house, unless if they are Arabs.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sarcastic »

Oh, I watched White Collar. Excellent. I am so happy to see Marsha Thomason as a regular. I love her. I think I've had a crush on her since I saw her in Black Knight with Martin Lawrence. She was in the Las Vegas series and a lot of other stuff. She is stunning and seems like such a fun girl, always with a mischievous smile on her face.
DudeMan2766
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by DudeMan2766 »

Sarcastic wrote: In an interview with TV Guide, Andrew Gordon says that he wouldn’t have a problem living with anyone in the house, unless if they are Arabs.
haha. Just the way I read that makes me think of that game where you add "in bed" to the end of your fortune in a fortune cookie. You could add "unless there are Arabs" to the end of sentences. "Honey, Im headin to work.....unless there are Arabs" "Sure, you're friends can come to the movies with us....unless they're Arabs"
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

DudeMan2766 wrote:
Sarcastic wrote: In an interview with TV Guide, Andrew Gordon says that he wouldn’t have a problem living with anyone in the house, unless if they are Arabs.
haha. Just the way I read that makes me think of that game where you add "in bed" to the end of your fortune in a fortune cookie. You could add "unless there are Arabs" to the end of sentences. "Honey, Im headin to work.....unless there are Arabs" "Sure, you're friends can come to the movies with us....unless they're Arabs"
:face: I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help myself.
jamespensfan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jamespensfan »

Sarcastic wrote:
jamespensfan wrote:She already has two huge targets on the front. :D

And the feeds are better with the swith in power. Britney and Andrew already got into a fight.
Fair enough on Rachel, lol. She's so damn ugly though, too. She looks like an owl.

I think there are only two people who I like so far... Lane and Monet. Both are cool, but kind of reserved. Not wuss quiet, just cool and in control.

Endzo... wtf is a meow meow?

Why did Brit and Andrew fight?

Enzo is a tool. Funny, sometimes but a tool. I have no idea what a meow, meow is.

I like Lane, Brendon, Rachel and Matt.

Andrew said "Nice job" to Britney after the HOH competition. Britney took it the wrong way and snapped at him, "You are just happy because you probably wont be leaving." And Andrew said something like "of course I am. Had you won I probably would be nominated." They went at it for a while.

In all liklihood Monet and Britney will be nominated.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sarcastic »

I just remembered this cool blog here to keep up with BB, updated constantly.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sarcastic »

Oh - I guess there will be an F bomb there now and then and maybe a surprise nakey picture. It happened last season with that ditzy blonde that won - you could see eeeeeverything. They even made an animated gif of it. I think I still have it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Just watched the Rookie Blue pilot....watched 15 minutes and my wife and I had both had enough. It's attempting very poorly to be Grey's Anatomy set in a police station. Without the halfway decent acting and plot (although Grey's Anatomy jumped the shark several seasons ago). Terrible, terrible, terrible.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

shafnutz05 wrote:Just watched the Rookie Blue pilot....watched 15 minutes and my wife and I had both had enough. It's attempting very poorly to be Grey's Anatomy set in a police station. Without the halfway decent acting and plot (although Grey's Anatomy jumped the shark several seasons ago). Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Thanks for the warning. :wink:
jamespensfan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jamespensfan »

Sarcastic wrote:I just remembered this cool blog here to keep up with BB, updated constantly.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/

http://www.jokersupdates.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They give live play by play of what is going on in the house.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Got the third disc of True Blood Season 2. It's getting pretty good. I still think the Jason and the Fellowship of the Sun portion is weird, but Steve Newlin's wife is pretty hot.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

BadHands71 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Just watched the Rookie Blue pilot....watched 15 minutes and my wife and I had both had enough. It's attempting very poorly to be Grey's Anatomy set in a police station. Without the halfway decent acting and plot (although Grey's Anatomy jumped the shark several seasons ago). Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Thanks for the warning. :wink:
I had no interest in it, but most of the people I've talked to that wanted to see it have liked it. :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Yeah, my wife and I watched the beginning too and moved on.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I hate not having HBO anymore. I have to wait till around midnight and download the shows.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:I hate not having HBO anymore. I have to wait till around midnight and download the shows.
I hate it too. Need to talk the wife into getting it. I don't go online and download.

I just wait to go to my parents to watch on Demand, but for shows like True Blood that take an hour to watch, it's not even worth it.
meecrofilm
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by meecrofilm »

Another awesome episode of Childrens' Hospital come and gone.
viva la ben
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by viva la ben »

This third season of True Blood is fantastic. I don't even care that it's different from the books.
Physical_Graffiti
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Physical_Graffiti »

OMG Stamos is gonna be on Entourage
Spoiler:
:pop:
Last edited by Physical_Graffiti on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Physical_Graffiti wrote:OMG Stamos is gonna be on Entourage
Spoiler:
Wow, Clone High reference = win. I swear no one reacts to them when I make them. Its sad how few people know about/appreciate that show.
Physical_Graffiti
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Idoit40fans wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow, Clone High reference = win. I swear no one reacts to them when I make them. Its sad how few people know about/appreciate that show.
I guess I should now thrice lay you? :pop:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Physical_Graffiti wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
Spoiler:
I guess I should now thrice lay you? :pop:
uhhhh....thats cool, but i'm good.
Physical_Graffiti
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Idoit40fans wrote: uhhhh....thats cool, but i'm good.
:fist: lol
Spoiler:
lol ":fist:"
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Not saying I'm at your mom's house, not saying I'm not.

Post by Chefpatrick871 »

hmm anyone catch The Glades on A&E, this was episode 2 tonight, not bad. So far this, and Memphis Beat are the two good new shows so far this season.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

viva la ben wrote:This third season of True Blood is fantastic. I don't even care that it's different from the books.
I kind of like the differences from the books.

1) The books are only from Sookie's view pretty much, so they need to come up with different stories to tie in the other characters.

2) It adds a little twist for the people that have read the books so they don't know exactly what is coming. It's still similar, but different.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:
Spoiler:
I never even heard of Clone High. What was that on?

I used to watch Galaxy High when I was a kid. Anyone remember that one?