WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by bhaw »

dagny wrote:I promised myself that, barring anything concrete to go on, I would stick with voting for the least active people this game, in the early phases. We always say we're going to do this, but we never do.
That's not true... we always talk about voting off inactive people like sdm (just an example) who don't participate at all until 1/2 way through. It has nothing to do with least active because if everyone is participating, there's not an issue.

We also did this last game, which is why people were stuck on me... I pushed for this, we did it, lynched sdm, then I was suspected of being bad for the rest of the game b/c we ended up not voting for nan.

if you absolutely have nothing else to go off of, I guess this is some way of eliminating who to vote for, but if you have any other strategy, it's probably better than voting for the lowest post count in a game where everyone is active so far. Of course, if you think someone is abnormally low for their usual, that's fair.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

^ to add, it's not just people who are always quiet, but people who have been quiet that particular game and not posted much of anything. The point being that the strategy isn't based on relative inactivity. the point is to get people to participate and flush out bad guys who are laying low. If no one is laying low, it's an invalid strategy, IMO.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:
MWB wrote:
Really? You want to go with the two people that have two or three less posts than other people? I could see if they only made one or two posts, but your going after people who have made a decent number of posts. And at least for NAN, someone who is usually a thoughtful contributor. This goes against what you usually say.

I'm hesitant to say this, but I'm in agreement with bhaw on this. I've placed a vote for redwill, but I could go with dagny based on inconsistencies.
Sadly, I can agree with agreeing with bhaw. dagny's just not adding up right. I know that she was "moving" yesterday, but after her crusade about not locking the thread for the weekend and then her minimum, inconsistent participation...things just aren't adding up.

Right now, my top two are Senka and dagny, and those are legit suspects currently. I'd vote for bhaw, but that's because I just don't like him :pop:

Senka because his lack of posting then posting when called on it to immediately vote for the person that called him on it...

dagny because of her inconsistencies and the mac/corvi kills, both WCW kills, both people dagny would target.
Are you drunk?

You actually DO know me better than this, which is why this sends major alarm bells off for me, because what you're saying makes no sense.

You know I was moving. You know how long I've been looking for a place. You know my availability. You know my phone number. :lol:
When I had breaks, then when I was finished for the night, I was here, posting quite a bit. "Minimum participation"? I made time, to make sure I could participate, even if it was "inconsistent". :lol: Cant say that for some other players. Count the participation.

mac and corvi? :lol: You really don't know me, or you're full of *charcoal*. You know that if I was bad I would go after Canaan/Juice/Senka/bhaw/Pavel, first.
mac is never even on my radar. corvi.... meh.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

dagny wrote: corvi.... meh.
corvi got served... again.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
dagny wrote: corvi.... meh.
corvi got served... again.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

unpin redwill
pin dagny
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I guess I could be biased but I'm looking the most at Zaro. He keeps jumping into try to pin me, and it's not a revenge suspicion. It seems like he's thinking the "new" player and/or flyers fan will be an easy bandwagon and it can be justified by saying "oh well get the flyers fan out of here".
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
Are you drunk?

You actually DO know me better than this, which is why this sends major alarm bells off for me, because what you're saying makes no sense.

You know I was moving. You know how long I've been looking for a place. You know my availability. You know my phone number. :lol:
When I had breaks, then when I was finished for the night, I was here, posting quite a bit. "Minimum participation"? I made time, to make sure I could participate, even if it was "inconsistent". :lol: Cant say that for some other players. Count the participation.

mac and corvi? :lol: You really don't know me, or you're full of *charcoal*. You know that if I was bad I would go after Canaan/Juice/Senka/bhaw/Pavel, first.
mac is never even on my radar. corvi.... meh.
You would totally go after Corvi...and as much as I'd like to say "Oh, dags is innocent because she didn't target me, canaan, NAN, etc" I can't because I know you're smarter than that. You would be very obvious if these were the people that died. You know mac's a decent player, and you know corvi is.

And, playing this "you know this and this about me" is weak. I know Senka's been around because I can see his facebook and how "bored" he's been over the past few days, yet "hasn't posted" even though he's been "following" so much. Your participation has been nothing but excuses..."Oh, I made time to post! I haven't had time to make sense of the notes I've made!" "I'm busy, but i'm posting, at least!" Weak, weak, weak.

I've decided that, unless major evidence is revealed...that I will only vote for dagny or Senka this round (and probably the next). I don't like the way you are playing this round, both of you (dags and senks), and I want to get rid of both of you.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

This is good.

I'm leaving for work, but I'm game for a new strategy - the jerk card.

There are two people who fit this criteria this game, and the arguments are never good for the village.

redwill
and
jaysmiter

I'm nearly convinced you are bad now, jays.

Do what you will. I still have yet to cast a single vote, but comfortable with either of the above.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

el oh el :roll:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm a jerk? I can think of some fitting adjectives to describe your behavior in this and every other game. I'll bet many others can, as well. "Jerk" is a little weak. The day must come when you are called to answer for your "attitude."

For what it's worth, dagny, I don't think you're bad. I've stated many times that I'll never vote to lynch someone that I honestly think is a goodie. Sometimes I regret my self-described integrity.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

In any case, I'm pretty convinced that Malkamaniac is a baddie. It goes beyond the "4th vote on shafnutz" theory.

To list his posts to support this would take too much space.

Look back through his posts and consider his quasi-hysteria every time I accused him. Just read his posts and decide.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

you claim malka is a baddie, but dagny is a goodie... why would malka defend dags so hard when THG was calling her out?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yeah, I'm still fine with a redwill or dagny vote. Is there a time limit set for tomorrow?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Just to add... the reason I switched to dagny is because she always gets mad at people for voting off "thinking" players when there isn't a lot to go on. However, she said she willing to vote for senka or NAN, two players who would generally be considered "thinking" players. Other players on her participation list that don't generally say a lot include Hockeynut and Zaro, so why wouldn't they be front runners? Also, NAN said he would be on very little, if at all, this weekend.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:you claim malka is a baddie, but dagny is a goodie... why would malka defend dags so hard when THG was calling her out?
What would it cost him?

Think like a baddie to catch baddies.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

redwill wrote:In any case, I'm pretty convinced that Malkamaniac is a baddie. It goes beyond the "4th vote on shafnutz" theory.

To list his posts to support this would take too much space.

Look back through his posts and consider his quasi-hysteria every time I accused him. Just read his posts and decide.

No please go ahead and post the replies. I'm pretty sure I haven't even said anything remotely threatening aside from the various, "Your first day theory makes no sense"

Really though, out of everyone here the past two days, You've been the biggest d-bag with most of your posts. If that gets modded, I apologize. Jerk just isn't a strong enough word at this point.

In fighting solves nothing. I jumped on THG because of his garbage theory and back-tracking. If it wasn't me it was someone else.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:Just to add... the reason I switched to dagny is because she always gets mad at people for voting off "thinking" players when there isn't a lot to go on. However, she said she willing to vote for senka or NAN, two players who would generally be considered "thinking" players. Other players on her participation list that don't generally say a lot include Hockeynut and Zaro, so why wouldn't they be front runners? Also, NAN said he would be on very little, if at all, this weekend.
I like the cut of your jib, sir.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:Really though, out of everyone here the past two days, You've been the biggest d-bag with most of your posts. If that gets modded, I apologize. Jerk just isn't a strong enough word at this point.
Game aside:

Really? Is that the consensus opinion? I honestly apologize if that's the case. I think I've been a bit edgy, but only in a whimsical kind of way.

If you folks would like to vote me off for this alleged offense, please do so. I will gladly go.

No longer game aside:

Just get Malkamaniac, too.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

redwill wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Really though, out of everyone here the past two days, You've been the biggest d-bag with most of your posts. If that gets modded, I apologize. Jerk just isn't a strong enough word at this point.
Game aside:

Really? Is that the consensus opinion? I honestly apologize if that's the case. I think I've been a bit edgy, but only in a whimsical kind of way.

If you folks would like to vote me off for this alleged offense, please do so. I will gladly go.

No longer game aside:

Just get Malkamaniac, too.
Redwill, regardless, I figured its how you were acting in the game. No way would I vote anyone out for their attitude. I just assumed it was the way you were playing this round.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:Redwill, regardless, I figured its how you were acting in the game. No way would I vote anyone out for their attitude. I just assumed it was the way you were playing this round.
I appreciate all that.

But -- in this game -- you're so obviously bad that it's tearing at my d-bag heart. :?

Please keep in mind that I like you as a person (err..., as a nameless, faceless, internet personality).
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Fahrvergnügen.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

redwill wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Redwill, regardless, I figured its how you were acting in the game. No way would I vote anyone out for their attitude. I just assumed it was the way you were playing this round.
I appreciate all that.

But -- in this game -- you're so obviously bad that it's tearing at my d-bag heart. :?

Please keep in mind that I like you as a person (err..., as a nameless, faceless, internet personality).
Well, I can live with your thinking, because aside form the Day 1, 3&4 vote, you've got nothing.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:Well, I can live with your thinking, because aside form the Day 1, 3&4 vote, you've got nothing.
OK.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'm getting texted at work about the direction this thread is going. I'm too busy to deal with it right now. please chill out so I don't have to lock it til I get home