*CLUE WARS SIGN UP THREAD* [CLOSED]

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *CLUE WARS SIGN UP THREAD* [CLOSED]

Post by Kraftster »

Probably still starting tomorrow after lunch, but Benny and I will see what we can do.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *CLUE WARS SIGN UP THREAD*

Post by Zarovich »

redwill wrote:Uh, oh. Zarovich is night-talking in the next room...
If I'm seer, I'm gonna night talk like a mutha!!! :lol:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

How come my TV doesn't let me order on demand movies? How am I supposed to pass the time until we start this game?

(On the other hand the "magic fingers" vibrating bed is a nice touch. :)

ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Can I ask a "dumb" question before the game starts? I'm going to anyway.

When you get your PM from the mods, are you supposed to acknowledge it somehow by PM'ing back *both* mods?

I know it sounds like a noob question, but that's because it is.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:Can I ask a "dumb" question before the game starts? I'm going to anyway.

When you get your PM from the mods, are you supposed to acknowledge it somehow by PM'ing back *both* mods?

Depends on your role. If the role says you have a power (like seer, vig, or the alpha red or something), then yeah you have to PM them every night telling the mods what you want to do that night phase. If you are like a blue or something that doesn't have anything to do, you don't have to PM them.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

pittsports87 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:Can I ask a "dumb" question before the game starts? I'm going to anyway.

Depends on your role. If the role says you have a power (like seer, vig, or the alpha red or something), then yeah you have to PM them every night telling the mods what you want to do that night phase. If you are like a blue or something that doesn't have anything to do, you don't have to PM them.
Kewl. TY
Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

Post by Godric »

Damn, I wanted to play
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

EPP, you also get bonus points if you manage to get in the game thread with a second user name.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MWB wrote:EPP, you also get bonus points if you manage to get in the game thread with a second user name.
I'm thinking that this is not really the case :)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I have 4 user names playing :scared:
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I have multiple identities. I can't remember which one I used for this game, so perhaps you can help:
Subject : MR SULEMAN BELLO

FROM THE OFFICE MR SULEMAN BELLO
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I AM SULEMAN BELLO, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU (REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THEEXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY: STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION AND ALL THE NECESSARYINFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME.

THANKS
YOURS TRULY
SULEMAN BELLO
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Is it stoopid that a 50 something year old man is actually exited about his first Warz thread.

I'm walking around the house laughing at myself for acting like a kid.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:Is it stoopid that a 50 something year old man is actually exited about his first Warz thread.

Acid is one hell of a drug.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

pittsports87 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:Is it stoopid that a 50 something year old man is actually exited about his first Warz thread.

Hmmmm, considering that Warz involves the use of colors....

Is there music involved? Now theres an idea for a Warz thread: Rock n Roll Warz :shock:
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:

Is there music involved? Now theres an idea for a Warz thread: Rock n Roll Warz :shock:
You'd have to get Willie Kool to co-mod that psychedelic jam.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

columbia wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:

You'd have to get Willie Kool to co-mod that psychedelic jam.
That might actually be something that I'll think about