*** WEREWOLF TWO SIGN-UP THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:actually for me its taken over lgp.

I literally spend about 80% of my time bouncing between werewolf threads and the batman thread now. it used to be about 80% in the penguins board 15 % in NPR and 5% in NHR
Yeah, I'm about 90% here, 10% in Pens.

Usually it's about 25% in NHR, 70% in Pens,a nd 5% in NPR.
same here, normally the first thing i do is go right to the Pens forum and check on whats happening, but lately the first thing i do is right to the werewolf threads

I came in the door from work today and went straight to the computer... i'm a loser
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Time to go, the old village is no more. Sign up quick please, I need this to be going in time for work next week.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

yeah...i wondered how a world war II game would work. kept thinking about the game wolfenstein in the back of my mind
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

is this village any larger ?? lol did we expand? add a wolf, ad 2 villagers? or nah? cause if not its cool.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Senka wrote:is this village any larger ?? lol did we expand? add a wolf, ad 2 villagers? or nah? cause if not its cool.
yeah i started the WWI village with 19 people when really the game is supposed to be 24 people
this one will be with 24 people
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Senka wrote:is this village any larger ?? lol did we expand? add a wolf, ad 2 villagers? or nah? cause if not its cool.
Somehow despite the whole village being killed, it came back stronger than ever.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Hey neighbors, I just woke up from the weirdest dream EVER.

Irisheyes was mackin me hardcore, then all the weird sh*% started happening. Werewolves were eating people and for some reason sdm5055 blew kicksaves head off. After that there was total carnage, Idiot, Letang, and Senka were tearing through our village like mad men. We were all praying to the God of juice for some reason.

I know, I know you all think I was just pass out drunk. But it all seemed so real. Anyway it's going to be another beautiful day in our little village. :twisted:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jwienand wrote:Hey neighbors, I just woke up from the weirdest dream EVER.

Irisheyes was mackin me hardcore, then all the weird sh*% started happening. Werewolves were eating people and for some reason sdm5055 blew kicksaves head off. After that there was total carnage, Idiot, Letang, and Senka were tearing through our village like mad men. We were all praying to the God of juice for some reason.

I know, I know you all think I was just pass out drunk. But it all seemed so real. Anyway it's going to be another beautiful day in our little village. :twisted:
oh yeah! i'm not kidding. as i woke up this morning i was dreaming that i was sending messages back and forth with senka. it was a lot different obviously, but that's what the dream was about. then i realized i was awake and jumped on the page right away.

i was up till 4 last night with strategies racing through my head. hahah loser.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

newarenanow wrote:Has this game been hot outside of the group that played the last game, because I think we'll get about the same number of people.

People that didn't participate will be replaced by people like Kovy, but I don't know if there was much more interest.

Either way, I liked the group we had in the first, and it was a good number if that is all we get.

I'm pumped! (Did I mention that already?)
I haven't read one werewolf thread, except the sign up one. Heck, I can't even get my ass to the member elimination game to post regular enough. Just not driven enough I guess.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Pitts wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Has this game been hot outside of the group that played the last game, because I think we'll get about the same number of people.

People that didn't participate will be replaced by people like Kovy, but I don't know if there was much more interest.

Either way, I liked the group we had in the first, and it was a good number if that is all we get.

I haven't read one werewolf thread, except the sign up one. Heck, I can't even get my ass to the member elimination game to post regular enough. Just not driven enough I guess.
so you're in then?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

still room?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

bhaw wrote:still room?
you're in
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Juice wrote:
bhaw wrote:still room?
you're in
ok. I went away to do work for a couple hours and I missed about 10 pages of the first game thread, the ending, and the sign up for the new one. LGP.com on speed.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

Juice wrote:
Pitts wrote:

so you're in then?
Naw, I'd never keep up enough and would just get people mad because I wasn't playing right.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Pitts wrote:
Juice wrote:
Pitts wrote:

so you're in then?
Naw, I'd never keep up enough and would just get people mad because I wasn't playing right.
They don't get mad...they just lynch you.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Dean Wormer wrote:I'm in again. Try not to eat me so fast this time.
Dean should be the official "eaten on the first night" guy. Even if he's a wolf, the rules should state he must be eaten.

I too thought we were doing a World War II version. I was like:

"Nazis? Spies? D-day? AWESOME!"

Not disappointed, but yeah...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:
Dean should be the official "eaten on the first night" guy. Even if he's a wolf, the rules should state he must be eaten.

i dont feel totally dumb then. lol werewolf is one word... it makes it WI and WII. haha

I do love myself some Wii
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...I'm in...and this time I will be sure to not be really sick for the entire first day of this...
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

bhaw wrote:

Fine. Just don't get mad at me when I start the Afterlife II Thread, Juice.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Dean Wormer wrote:
bhaw wrote:

Fine. Just don't get mad at me when I start the Afterlife II Thread, Juice.
lol you got it :)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:OK...I'm in...and this time I will be sure to not be really sick for the entire first day of this...
dont spread your sickness. thats all the village needs is a werewolf problem and an epidemic.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:OK...I'm in...and this time I will be sure to not be really sick for the entire first day of this...
dont spread your sickness. thats all the village needs is a werewolf problem and an epidemic.
That could make things interesting...nothing like a little plague to get things movin!
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Im down...

wayyy down
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I'd like to join the party :D
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

when i wake up at noon, i expect to see a PM haha. 5 ppl overnight can so happen.